It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan 'frightened to death' over Barr-Horowitz inquiry into Russia probe's roots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I would like to believe in John Brennan but I don't. I base that on his biography in that he was an angry man back in the late 1970's. He was quoted in an CNN interview before the Presidential election in 2016; your can read it here:

CNN

Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist By Tal Kopan, CNN Updated 6:27 PM ET, Thu September 15, 2016

No I am not concerned that he voted for a communist for President. I am concerned that he was angry back then in the prime of his life and that he "had issues with both sides". I mean he did not have to serve in the Vietnam war. His father emigrated into the USA as a Blacksmith. Somehow the family had enough coin to pay John's tuition at Fordham University. I mean everything was going right for him and he should have been happy, happy and more happy. Here's his comments

He proceeded to tell the story of his test. "I froze, because I was getting so close to coming into CIA and said, 'OK, here's the choice, John. You can deny that, and the machine is probably going to go, you know, wacko, or I can acknowledge it and see what happens,'" Brennan said. He said he chose to be forthcoming. "I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change. I said I'm not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, 'OK,' and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, 'Well, I'm screwed.'"

So back then he signaled his unhappiness with the system? Go figure. He seems to be perpetually unhappy and its people like that whom I fear. As in misery loves company and they always seem to be lashing out at someone or something. So now its being reported all over the internet and no, just not by Fox that hes worried. Well, and why is that? Seems to me and others that something is amiss here. Could it be that years of uncontrolled rage have finally betrayed him? I guess that we will have to wait and see.

Fox

Jason Chaffetz commented on onetime CIA Director John Brennan's "concern" with Attorney General William Barr's role in investigating the origins of the Russia probe? Why? He says Brennan feels as he does because he's "implicated." "The Trump administration ... under A.G. Barr had been able to uncover there is a lot of evidence more than ... smoking guns, there's actual evidence out there," Chaffetz said Thursday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum." "This is Attorney General Barr doing his job. It's President Trump doing his job to get to the bottom of this."

edit on 4-10-2019 by Waterglass because: type

edit on 4-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 4-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 4-10-2019 by Waterglass because: replaced link; fox

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

John Brennan needs to be flushed along with the rest of those who attempted to overthrow the duly elected president.
He has floated long enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I get a 404 on your FOX link.
Here is one that works for me:
FOX

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Brennan isn't the only one panicking. Look at all the panic-driven need to impeach the President.

Even Hillary has come back out of the shadows to spew blather at the world.

Mccabe and comey are probably racking up some nice attorney bills as well.

It will probably end up a nothingburger as always, but i would sure like to see these asshats prosecuted for once.
edit on 4-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: Damn fingers

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

He seems to be perpetually unhappy and its people like that whom I fear.

Astute observation. Those with issues too often strike out against the organizations (in this case, the executive branch of the U.S. government) that employ them. He should have never made it into the CIA simply on grounds of being borderline 8-Ball much less his voting for a communist candidate. I also don't believe his comments regarding his association with the communist party. Those aren't "normal" politics.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks. I went back and fixed it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I didn't go into it but dad was a "Blacksmith". Emigrates into USA and son goes to Fordham University? That cost $$$ even in the 1970's. Show me the money as even back then it cost $$$. I had to go to a SUNY school. So did my cousins and our grades were near a B average. By brother had a 99.6 high school average. Hes in MENSA today. Same went for him as he was relegated to the 2nd or 3rd tier schools and he played sports and signed a professional contract in early 1980's to play soccer for Dallas. then he blew out his knee. Contract was torn up. Our parents all had "white" collar jobs but they were registered "Republicans"

Was that the problem? Was the fix in against us back in the day and still is today because we were Republicans?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm fine with bankrupting all of them with legal fees. I don't know why this aspect is never covered. They did discuss it some with Flynn and Stone and the damage to their finances but nobody else to my knowledge.

McCabe, no way he can afford a specialized D.C. lawyer. The rates are close to a grand an hour. Even with TV money it's still not enough. And Hillary, how much are her legal fees because Judical Watch never takes their foot off the gas and this includes her former staff. No way they can afford those lawyers.

I personally believe all these book deals are shams. Somebody is fronting the money and using a book deal as a cover. Only a small percentage of people would read their books and even less would buy them yet they are getting Harry Potter coverage. Not believable. I'm not even aware of any conservatives in legal battles with book deals. Stone was actually gagged. Nobody gagged left folks in trouble.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Thanks. In my opine the 3rd Reich never died they just faded away only to regroup and mount a decades long counter attack. Were in WWIII right now. [1] Nazis controlled the press, [2] Hated Jews, [3] Hated Russia, [4] Suppressed free speech, [5] Used thugs in beatings; ANTIFA, [6] Were conjoined with Islam, [7] Hated Catholics [8] Hated Blacks.

All of the above is historical fact and available out there and look at what is happening here and has been. All of the above of which the most serious is that the MSM has been compromised. By whom that's the big one by in my opine its the 4th Reich.
edit on 4-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I actually had the thought the other day about the similarities between the current modus operandi of the alt-leftist groups and the Nazis methodology.

Creepy stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Creepy stuff.

It even more creepy when you research it. It is what it is; a dead on parallel correlation 1930's to today. Then go buy a book titled Masquerade by George Soros father. It was how they survived as a family under Nazi occupation and yes, now I know why George does what he does. Fooking YIKES!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It is what it is; a dead on parallel correlation 1930's to today.

With the wounded pride of Putin's Russia playing the role of the Weimar Republic.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
For someone aligned to the communist party, the CIA sounds like a good fit. Don't think too much, just follow orders and keep the planes flying. Sounds like he done it quite well and kept business as usual for those in the shadows,

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No one is fretting over that.
Please. Russia is driving this whole effort. They need trump to lift the sanctions and if they can somehow make it sound
like the Russia probe was a fraud that would do it. It was not.
We do not have idiots working for the intelligence agencies. the orange baboon would like you to believe that they are and he will accomplish that by calling people names . Wow he is so almighty and powerful when he calls someone a poo poo face.
Russia interfered with our 2016 elections to help trump and hurt Clinton. It is a proven FACT. The Russia probe was not a fraud nor some kind of false flag.
He is demonstrating his full blown need of an aluminum foil hat for the conspiracy believers.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one is fretting over that.

Awwwwwwwwww, how cuuuuuute, Silly is still white knuckling it....

Don't worry, it will all be over soon, and you'll be able to let out one final primal scream, before the men in the white coats come.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russia interfered with our 2016 elections to help trump and hurt Clinton. It is a proven FACT. The Russia probe was not a fraud nor some kind of false flag.

Hillary hurt Hillary, the FBI did help too when it said it was reinvestigating the emails in the final week of elections. 2-3 years of investigation since, where is the crime amongst all these continual calls of impeachment in the media? How many times does the media have to say we got him, when nothing is there?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Guten Morgen Miss Silly und wie wäre es mit einem Gruß an Langley! Nein, es geht nicht um Russland, sondern um das 4. Reich

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You blew it with #7 A good sized contingent of Nazi Officers and SS were Catholic and benefited from Vatican rat lines to escape Europe after the war.

otherwise,

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Silly starts the day, such a refreshing change of discourse!
Dear, I hate to break this to you,but it's TIN FOIL and hasn't been in common use for years.
Tin hats know for a FACT that Aluminum Foil has no protective properties, that's just silly!

ganjoa.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Guten Morgen Miss Silly und wie wäre es mit einem Gruß an Langley! Nein, es geht nicht um Russland, sondern um das 4. Reich

So your thoughts on how it got set up? Influence from PAPERCLIP?

Reminds me of the old Tom Lehrer tune about von Braun, heh.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join