It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden has a Master Plan for Assault Rifles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My AR15 IS REGISTERED! In the state of Calif under their The Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989.

Will I be grand fathered under this act or will i have to also go through the bu**s**t all over again for the feds.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

How did you even get one registered in Cali to begin with? Flipping miracle right here folks...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why isnt he concentrating on his own duplicity lately? More distraction.

Sigh

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Super worried about Biden? Can't see why...

Or are you paid?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
How come the progressives don't come for alcohol? It kills more people and ruins more families than even guns do. Hell, there are even more carbon emissions in the creation and consumption of it. Not to mention all the sexual assaults on college campuses related to the consumption of alcohol. It fits right into their doctrine. Oh wait, that's right. It is because when they did it the last time these self-righteous pukes popped up on the scene it was a miserable failure and embarrassment.

When will we learn to stop putting our faith into power hungry zealots and charlatans and start investing more in ourselves and each other?

It is always astonishing to me that the very same people that label the United States as fascist and evil are also consumed with the concept of turning over their firearms and all of their civil liberties to this very entity.

Your alarm bells should be ringing.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Joe is going to need to get a logging chain for this one. Corn Pop ain’t gonna play that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

It is always astonishing to me that the very same people that label the United States as fascist and evil are also consumed with the concept of turning over their firearms and all of their civil liberties to this very entity.

Your alarm bells should be ringing.

Consider this a retweet - Highlighted statement bears repeating.
Widely.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have an idea. You need to get a license to kill before you murder someone. Anyone who doesn't do it is breaking the law. Then just don't give out any licenses. Murder will be 0 instantly. Genius!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I remember a story not long after of a guy getting arrested for just that, and said he did it because Biden said to.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anybody who has a registered firearm should move to a free state where such nonsense is not necessary. Technically automobile are significantly more dangerous than firearms because of the daily use in every part of the country. That's why e en with registration, tens of thousands of people die. Using it as intended and still kills so many by accident??

Accidental killings by firearms is so low in numbers it is humorous in comparison to auto deaths.

I understand many states require the specific carry piece to be registered with there CWP/CCP. That's a reasonable compromise I suppose, but many do not even require that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I love the logic, ban or heavily regulate a weapon platform to combat gun violence which is a platform that is the least responsible for actual gun violence. Of the 30k+ deaths from gun violence, less than two hundred a year are the result of rifles of any type.

Yea man, lets fight gun violence by targeting the platforms least responsible for gun violence! SMFH

Its not about gun violence.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If these people cared about "lives" then tobacco would have been banned decades ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join