It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know where good ufo movies are??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have been lookin on the internet and almost are there are on ufos are the same videos over and
. I am also interested in the alien autospy video if anyone knows a while verson on the internet

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
u speak the truth

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I guess all the best UFO vids are at the UFO base. I find that everything UFO related is the same replicated tired old played stories. I think they have also being saying for the last 50 years that 'disclosure' is near, without it ever happening. If there is even anything to disclose. This is just my opinion, but I have come to view the UFO explanation doing the rounds for all these years to be a work of fiction that smacks of a childrens story. It just don't do it for me no more....I don't believe the ETH .....yeah yeah I know the Universe is teeming with life....even the back-up mantras haven't changed. Every generation thinks it will happen in their life time, just like the messiah or the end of the world or any other depressing 'gee I can't wait' scenario.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
the best ufo movie i have seen is "evidence:case for nasa ufo's". I downloaded it off bittorrent, suprnova.org back in the day. you may want to check torrentreactor or torrentspy, or you could buy it from his website

www.ufonasa.com...

that website is often down though. in the video he also presents his faster than light theory which is really interesting, and i have yet to hear anyone comment on it. I havent ever seen any videos with actual aliens on them though.

top topics

join