It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC now Serving Jihad in Idlib Syria

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4:45 P.M.) – Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), the famous American fast food restaurant chain, has opened a new location in the jihadist stronghold of Syria’s Idlib.

New footage released on social media show the new location filled with men ONLY trying the delicious meals.

Located in northwest Syria, Idlib is home to tens of thousands of Islamist militants fighting the government of President Bashar Assad.

It couldn't be believed unless you see it. Damn Pepsi, what you doing in a war zone anyways??? KFC is under the YUM! Brands umbrella, owned by Pepsi, in case anyone was wondering why I mentioned my favorite soft drink

I guess Turkey is going to keep much of Idlib after all. Is any of this Halal??

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anything to make a buck.....

Love to see the parking lot with a spot marked "car bombs only"......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Were they deep frying the chicken?
Or was that just other food, I couldn’t tell.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Personally, I'd stick to the states if I were in charge.

Here, if someone is unhappy with the food, all that happens is a viral video that ends up on world star.

There.....well.....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Those are not even the same kind of fries they serve here! They look more traditional vs. the potato wedges I am used to at American KFC.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
KFC..."Chicken soo good, you'll go home and beat your wives."

KFC..."Chicken soo good, you'll go home and rape your daughter."

I wonder what colonel panders will look like in their ads. Know your base and such.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
More like Kentucky Fried Diarrhea.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
All that # looks extra crispy. I always enjoyed original recipe myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Oh Jesus... this was the biggest laugh I’ve had all year on ATS

THANK YOU 😂😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Gee, as if the Syrians haven't got it bad enough already. Have any of you ever investigated the ingredients in the KFC original recipe? There is a lot of different free glutamate chemistries that can make people so they can't think right

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Very funny indeed.

Maybe now it's Kentucky Fried Civilians.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
DOES GLENN BECK KNOW?!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

KFC is all over the place. They had boat loads of KFC's in SE Asia. In Malaysia (predominantly Muslim) you'd see KFC's in just about every town. KFC there is like McDonald's here.

In fact, a lot of people don't know this, but most of the world's KFC chicken comes from Malaysia. They have chicken facilities there where there will be 5-6 mile long buildings side by side just bursting at the seams with chickens. And these facilities are all over the place there. I remember one time when the price of chicken dropped like $0.05 cents per pound (one of the bird flu things) and Malaysia had like 5 billion (seriously) chicks they needed to get rid of because the price drop made it a losing proposition to raise them to slaughter weight. So they were hauling them in tractor trailer dump trucks to this gigantic pit they had excavated. Just hundreds and hundreds of trucks chocked full of live chicks. They dumped them in these pits and bulldozed dirt over the top of them. Problem solved...from their perspective. Made the world news (as it should have). The world community went nuts about the practice...so now they gas them first...and then bury them.

And yes, KFC is Halal. Interestingly, this is one of the reasons KFC chickens are raised in Malaysia. A Muslim cleric can walk into a building with a half a million chickens in it and bless the entire building and all the chickens are now Halal. Slaughter method doesn't matter because they were raised in a Muslim country, blessed by a Muslim cleric and slaughtered by Muslim processors. Then, KFC can sell their chicken as Halal anywhere in the world. Pretty smart move actually.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

KFC now Serving Jihad in Idlib Syria

For how much?

Is it more than a Zinger burger meal?

new topics

top topics

join