It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Woman Suggests Eating Babies at AOC Townhall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AyinSof

originally posted by: Advantage
Well now we know why they wanted partial birth abortions okayed. Those plastic cup products of conception snack babies just wouldnt be enough.

She could be the devil Shiva in female form. Maybe what she was saying, she was serious about.

Kali... or Pelosi.

Im just saying its like the difference in a cornish hen and a turkey. Id go turkey every time. Besides, I bet there is bisphenol A in those plastic cups.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Here’s some interesting stuff

Despite the group's right-wing allies and conservative rhetoric, some critics say they doubt that the LaRouche organization truly abandoned its leftist principles and believe it merely faked a conversion to the right -- a point raised by NBC in the libel case.

d by NBC in the libel case. The Heritage Foundation said in a July report that despite LaRouche's appearance as a right-wing anticommunist, he takes political stands "which in the end advance Soviet foreign polic
www.washingtonpost.com...
One thing I might mention is that elites generally prefer classical music and private schools for their children but promote dark Illuminati style music and culture and public schools for everybody else.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Despite the group's right-wing allies and conservative rhetoric, some critics say they doubt that the LaRouche organization truly abandoned its leftist principles and believe it merely faked a conversion to the right -- a point raised by NBC in the libel case.

d by NBC in the libel case. The Heritage Foundation said in a July report that despite LaRouche's appearance as a right-wing anticommunist, he takes political stands "which in the end advance Soviet foreign polic
One thing I might mention is that elites generally prefer classical music and private schools for their children but promote dark Illuminati style music and culture and public schools for everybody else.

Because the current generation of elites were born in 1500-1800 time period perhaps later or earlier.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Because the current generation of elites were born in 1500-1800 time period perhaps later or earlier.

Ohhh yeah. Like those old timey pics of Nicky Cage, John Travolta, and Will Smith that had folks believing they were vampires... and that painting by Raphael in Vatican City.... of Sylvester Stallone.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ohhh yeah. Like those old timey pics of Nicky Cage, John Travolta, and Will Smith that had folks believing they were vampires... and that painting by Raphael in Vatican City.... of Sylvester Stallone.

idk about that however lucifer and his demon seed have been around since the beginning.

Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

these children are the elite, 34th to 666th degree, also known as fallen angels or demons/djinns.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

idk about that however lucifer and his demon seed have been around since the beginning.

Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

these children are the elite, 34th to 666th degree, also known as fallen angels or demons/djinns.

Yeah well, Ive seen me some things.

Warning : language. Possibly demonic dirty words. From a demon vampire bad actor.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah well, Ive seen me some things.

Warning : language. Possibly demonic dirty words. From a demon vampire bad actor.

He is a crapola thats why he's hired, untalented.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

New face of Climate Change.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I have been known to ask some pretty ignorant questions myself on here but atleast I try to read a thread before throwing in my 2 cents..

Seems like basic stuff really and I suspect some of these posters actually did read the entire thread but feeding the narrative is a tough job...

Peace

You will never be able to deny the stupid their triggers.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

On the other hand, must we read every single post on a thread to respond to the original post?

Yeah, that's kind of the point of having a thread, so you can READ the discussion.

But people are free to be morons and get triggered by a troll trolling another moron.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

“The truth may be stretched thin, but it never breaks, and it always surfaces above lies, as oil floats on water.” ...

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Okay...so you have the video in the OP

Some member dug up Internet and came across this (Take a particular interest in the voice of the woman interviewing and the T-shirt.)

In researching further we discovered this particular idea of "eat the babies" belongs to a fringe group called "LaRouche PAC"

Now if you put 1+2+3 together it would seem very obvious what is going on here.

Later on somebody mentioned that LaRouche is rightwing (which I could not find) and an other member pointing out they admitted to creating the hoax what else are we left with...

Yeah sure...forget the loony and go after how AOC reacted because we have to keep this going...

Me, I think she was just being polite and didn't quite know how to react to such a weird scene but you could argue that this is evidence AOC supports this standpoint or that AOC attracks leftwing loonies....

Whatever...it's kind of a sad state we are in. I want my ATS back!!

Peace

I'd have settled for a facial expression from AOC that showed shock, or that she found the ideas abhorrent.

I could also argue that her own rhetoric (we all ded in 12 years!) could cause this sort of crazy to come out of the woodwork.

I actually applaud the efforts of LaRouche here, regardless which side of the aisle they stand on. Its a critical thinking exercise. Those that jump on board because they think its what the "in crowd" is supporting, failed.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Deranged Woman Suggests Eating Babies at AOC Townhall

Soylent Green was just a damn movie.

Not a blueprint.

edit on 6-10-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Busy thread, haven't followed much.

So leftists are just okay with killing babies, but they don't want to eat them?

Yeah, seems pretty wasteful to me.

Libs are meant to be all about environment & sustainability, yet they shun the idea of an endless supply of fresh, meat..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Busy thread, haven't followed much.

So leftists are just okay with killing babies, but they don't want to eat them?

Yeah, seems pretty wasteful to me.

Libs are meant to be all about environment & sustainability, yet they shun the idea of an endless supply of fresh, meat..

Perhaps they aren't ready to roll out spirit cooking.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Nope, this is for real. Heck, the left sells baby parts for coveted sports cars..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Dead Baby Joke is one that's been around for a long time. There's even a scholarly article about it here:

The Dead Baby Joke Cycle

Austin Powers just recycled it with the Other, Other White Meat joke.

This lady is having everyone on, IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I suggest a bargain, we eat her...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join