It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Woman Suggests Eating Babies at AOC Townhall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I was wondering about the T Shirt. Larouche is just trolling Ted Turner cannibalism. The girl on the other hand seems to
Really believe what she is saying. And she is praising the Green New Deal.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you listen to the voice of the reporter in the second video? Kind of a perculiar voice and accent...

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Did you listen to the voice of the reporter in the second video? Kind of a perculiar voice and accent...

Peace
Sorry all I heard was “ we can keep going” . By the way, the girl mentioned expressly “ the Swedish Professor” who suggested eating the dead people , and she just took it a step further. She also mentioned the co2, because she knew that humans breathe out carbon dioxide. She just forgot that trees use the co2 in greening the planet. Peace. This girl comes straight out the “Limits to Growth” crowd.
edit on 5-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The LaRouche Super PAC has claimed credit for this in a tweet, apparently it was a creative use satire to poke fun at the AOC and her climate stance.
It's honestly rare for anyone to claim their is no such thing as climate change, the only real arguement is over the human impact in causing it as well as how much humanity should do or could do to mitigate it.
The left would be smart to drop this from their main platform if they really cared to have something productive done to help the climate as politicizing it continuously and demonizing the right over it just creates a permanent deadlock on the issue and I don't believe for a second they don't know this, they just don't care. If they can use it to push themselves into a little more power than it worth it in their eyes.
Sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Actually, I just googled Larouche , and lo and behold, up comes a Newsweek article claiming it was a “ pro Trump group” claiming responsibility, then it cites LaRouche pac. The question is where is the pro Trump part ? LaRouche is not far right as being claimed.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
AOC said she knew it was a troll She handled it perfectly. Trump voters are very violent so she deescalated the situation, for everyone safety.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Actually, I just googled Larouche , and lo and behold, up comes a Newsweek article claiming it was a “ pro Trump group” claiming responsibility, then it cites LaRouche pac. The question is where is the pro Trump part ? LaRouche is not far right as being claimed.

From page 3...

LaRouche, as I understand it is a big fan of Leibnitz where the rest of us accept Kant as the foundation of modern philosophy.

More insight into the topic is welcomed.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: operation mindcrime

I was wondering about the T Shirt. Larouche is just trolling Ted Turner cannibalism. The girl on the other hand seems to
Really believe what she is saying. And she is praising the Green New Deal.

I'm getting one.
images.app.goo.gl...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

C'mon now, I don't like either side of this stupid political divide,
That said there is only one side that has continually shown violence,
It's ANTIFA,
And they are driving moderates like myself from the Democrat Party, the fact that those on the left continually condone and even encourage the acts of ANTIFA is sickening and disappointing I mean at least the Republicans openly condemn the real white supremacists thay exist, where is your condemnation? No? All it seems Democrats are willing to condemn now are average citizens that simply support the current president, misrepresenting them as the Nazi's which is ludicrous. There are extremely #ty and violent people on both sides but let's be honest when was the last time where heard of the KKK actually doing something, it was Charlottesville wasn't it? I think we already all but destroyed those idiotic racists, but we can t be bothered to use the same tactics to eliminate the other terrorist group thay goes by the name ANTIFA, and why is that? Because the left is fine with terrorism as long as it suits their needs, furthers their agenda, as long as that terrorist group acts as their military arm. Condemn that group, those that support them, cancel all the politicians that are pushing those people to commit these acts, and then and only then will moderates start taking you seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

I was thinking of getting this one on a T-shirt...

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
AOC said she knew it was a troll She handled it perfectly. Trump voters are very violent so she deescalated the situation, for everyone safety.
No sorry. Why don’t you post your evidence of Trump voters being violent. It’s Antifa and Extinction Rebellion types who are violent. Or SEIU I remember from the early Obama days .

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

From page 3...

LaRouche, as I understand it is a big fan of Leibnitz where the rest of us accept Kant as the foundation of modern philosophy.

More insight into the topic is welcomed.

Peace
So you are trying to suggest that calculus and metaphysics are far right and also pro Trump ????

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Uhhh...no. I was reading their website...something with the philosophy of the Socratic/Platonic school of thought vs the Aristotelian school.

During LaRouche’s formative studies, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz became the exemplification of his outlook on the world, against Immanuel Kant, defining what would subsequently become several clashes with and victories over the Aristotelian/Scholastic school, later known as Empiricism or Reductionism.

I was kind of busy enjoying my weekend so it didn't bother researching it any further.

Peace

ETA: I was the one NOT linking these guys to a right or left ideology...

edit on 5-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock As Doc savage called it "the new green meal"

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is the type of people Liberals attract, but we all knew this already, didn't we? It's still hilarious to see and hear it, Every single time.

edit on 5-10-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
I have to say, it's been a while since the last liberals are coming to eat your children thread. Kind of refreshing.

It’s really not too far off the mark, you guys are the greatest purveyors of killing babies.
So there is that.

Yup.. This is the way of the future according to the left...

Go downtown to get your free abortion and grab it in a doggybag to go..!!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Uhhh...no. I was reading their website...something with the philosophy of the Socratic/Platonic school of thought vs the Aristotelian school.

During LaRouche’s formative studies, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz became the exemplification of his outlook on the world, against Immanuel Kant, defining what would subsequently become several clashes with and victories over the Aristotelian/Scholastic school, later known as Empiricism or Reductionism.

I was kind of busy enjoying my weekend so it didn't bother researching it any further.

Peace

ETA: I was the one NOT linking these guys to a right or left ideology...

Ok. But you still pointed to page 3 of the document. So I guess I thought you were backing up said claim.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She was an obvious troll. It was temporarily funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well now we know why they wanted partial birth abortions okayed. Those plastic cup products of conception snack babies just wouldnt be enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Well now we know why they wanted partial birth abortions okayed. Those plastic cup products of conception snack babies just wouldnt be enough.

She could be the devil Shiva in female form. Maybe what she was saying, she was serious about.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join