It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Woman Suggests Eating Babies at AOC Townhall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I watched the young DERANGED girl express with excitement how "we should be eating babies..."

Some time ago I said there would be crazies making this sort of argument. I bet you 1,000 U.S.D. that within a few months to a couple years we will have large groups of leftists making this same claim, and complaining how we should be eating babies, our dead and even each other...

"We only have a few months left, let's eat children..." That CRAZY lefty needs to be watched by authorities, and anyone she goes out with. I wouldn't leave out that she could even belong to a satanic group making this sort of argument and looking forward to committing crimes "to save the planet..."

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
I'm going to say troll because she even had the T-shirt. I doubt that's really a thing and she had the T-shirt made for the occasion.

No one is that crazy and stupid yet sane enough to goto the meeting and act like an asshat on camera.

You have got the AOC types claiming that the economy doesn't matter and we should get rid of all CO2 emissions. This would mean people not being able to heat their homes in winter, or cool them in summers. Hospitals would not have energy, we wouldn't be able to make plastic medical equipment, such as pacemakers, etc, etc. It will literally cause the death of untold numbers of people around the world ONLY if AOC's and left-wing policies are implemented.

This "let's eat humans/babies" is just the latest crazy idea from the left. With time we will have more people accepting such a deranged idea.

edit on 4-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I heard this on the radio this afternoon. That woman is just bat-@#$% crazy and needs to be committed.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Killery has dibs on the adrenal glands though - smothered in borrachero.

Pepsi on the cells they use in flavoring and...then there's all those clambering for the other 'parts' for testing.

Doesn't leave much of a meal.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You guys on this page don't like reading threads, right?

It's just 4 pages and it will make you look less stupid if you read it before posting...

Peace

ETA...not talking about you Silo

edit on 5-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Turns out she was a Republican plant, makes sense Republicans love hurting children. From cages to molestation in church.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Looks like you got duped too...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I heard this on the radio this afternoon. That woman is just bat-@#$% crazy and needs to be committed.

AOC townhalls tend to attract that sort.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Looking at the human population in 100 years we will max out at 10 to 11 billion and that future growth is really only with Africa that still has big growth potentials. The other factor is humans are expected to go from 72 to about 82 in average life expectancy.

This is not a big deal unless they are saying we need to reduce population to reduce CO2 and that might be were they are going with all this. I suggest they start first to show us how...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Everyone is focused on the woman being a troll.

I'm focused on AOC not stating that these are terrible ideas.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I actually think AOC handled that diplomatically under pressure even if she’s completely wrong about needing the Green New Deal in the first place. I think that girl though is a bit like Greta in that she has some kind of condition and has been traumatized by the radical Left and their insistence that humans are responsible for the climate. It’s the sun by the way.

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I concur.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Thank you for generalizing the entire population of ats minus yourself of course.

Not the entire population, just the vast majority of it.

This thread and the one I mentioned prove the point quite clearly. People see a title and/or a little snippet of video and then make ignorant comments because reading any further is too hard for their enfeebled brains. Either they want to get trolled or don't know they are getting trolled which makes them dip****s either way.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have been known to ask some pretty ignorant questions myself on here but atleast I try to read a thread before throwing in my 2 cents..

Seems like basic stuff really and I suspect some of these posters actually did read the entire thread but feeding the narrative is a tough job...

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Thank you for generalizing the entire population of ats minus yourself of course.

Not the entire population, just the vast majority of it.

This thread and the one I mentioned prove the point quite clearly. People see a title and/or a little snippet of video and then make ignorant comments because reading any further is too hard for their enfeebled brains. Either they want to get trolled or don't know they are getting trolled which makes them dip****s either way.
On the other hand, must we read every single post on a thread to respond to the original post? Also, in this particular thread, more than one person has questioned whether the woman in question is a troll or really believes what she is saying. After watching the video, I’m inclined to think that she is not completely stable mentally and believes it and believes the lies being told by AOC and others, including but not limited to Greta T and her trollish handlers, the Extinction Rebellion, the Club of Rome, World Wildlife Federation, Al Gore et al, and probably Ted Turner who originally said years ago that humans would become cannibals from Global Warming. It is all a gigantic lie from the Club of Rome elites who want control and domination.
edit on 5-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I wouldn't think so...but to not take the effort of trying to see if other conclusions where found before you jump in seems logical.

Take the OP for instance...you'd think he would (by now) know that the woman in his opening post is not insane and that she's from a fringe right activist group.

Look at his last post in this thread..

Still insisting that townhall meetings by AOC attract "these kinds of people"...

You, as the reader of his thread, have to be convinced and most certainly not point the bandwagon of the other direction it is going.

Denying ignorance...it seems like such an easy motto

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I wouldn't think so...but to not take the effort of trying to see if other conclusions where found before you jump in seems logical.

Take the OP for instance...you'd think he would (by now) know that the woman in his opening post is not insane and that she's from a fringe right activist group.

Look at his last post in this thread..

Still insisting that townhall meetings by AOC attract "these kinds of people"...

You, as the reader of his thread, have to be convinced and most certainly not point the bandwagon of the other direction it is going.

Denying ignorance...it seems like such an easy motto

Peace
However do you know she’s from a fringe right activist group ? I’m guessing Extinction Rebellion or some other fringe left group ... as Extinction Rebellion is behind the Swedish girl
Greta and this woman is also conveniently Swedish herself. One needs to be aware of all the conditions surrounding a societal thing like this... not just some posters on a message board. Here is a summary of the Extinction Rebellion group demand which ironically echoes not just AOC and the Left wing of the Democrat Party but Agenda 21/2030 in general. en.m.wikipedia.org...
More on Extinction Rebellion www.ft.com...
They seem to preoccupied with the supposed emergency of a possible extinction level condition which they feel is due to humans.
edit on 5-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Okay...so you have the video in the OP

Some member dug up Internet and came across this (Take a particular interest in the voice of the woman interviewing and the T-shirt.)

In researching further we discovered this particular idea of "eat the babies" belongs to a fringe group called "LaRouche PAC"

Now if you put 1+2+3 together it would seem very obvious what is going on here.

Later on somebody mentioned that LaRouche is rightwing (which I could not find) and an other member pointing out they admitted to creating the hoax what else are we left with...

Yeah sure...forget the loony and go after how AOC reacted because we have to keep this going...

Me, I think she was just being polite and didn't quite know how to react to such a weird scene but you could argue that this is evidence AOC supports this standpoint or that AOC attracks leftwing loonies....

Whatever...it's kind of a sad state we are in. I want my ATS back!!

Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join