It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Woman Suggests Eating Babies at AOC Townhall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I have to say, it's been a while since the last liberals are coming to eat your children thread. Kind of refreshing.

I know. It's been what? Almost 3 years now. Imagine that. Remember when Podesta went to a very strange cook out?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Woman claiming to be environmentally woke...harkens back to AOC's statement that we only have 12 years to live...saying it's even worse than that...and we only really have just "months" left to save the planet from climate change and over population.

She references the climate-change professor that claims we should start eating our dead to save the planet.
This woman then decides what's best...would be to take things to the next "logical" step: "We need to eat the babies."

AOC listens politely from the stage.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

Epic Troll...or another deranged Leftist?
You decide...I'm not sure which.
----------------------------------------

Hmm... How does one Prepare a Baby for a Meal ? Are there any Cannibals here on ATS that have some Recepies they wish to Share ? ....
edit on 3-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Poor mental misguided soul obviously missed her Lithium injection this month.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
I'm going to say troll because she even had the T-shirt. I doubt that's really a thing and she had the T-shirt made for the occasion.

No one is that crazy and stupid yet sane enough to goto the meeting and act like an asshat on camera.

Didn't Madonna want to blow up the white house? So yes. People really do stupid things when politics get involved. Mostly it's the leftists, but still.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A Modest Proposal?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

She apt to lose the plot even more when she finds out Soylent Green is people.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for “Grizzly Man” and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cuz that’s the thing about bear attacks… they come when you least expect it.
Dwight Shrute

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not one for cannabilism, but if you want to toss me to the lions at the zoo after I die.... Well, that'd be a pretty ok send-off.
edit on 3-10-2019 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Mkay.

Suppose you will just have to grin and bear it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
I have to say, it's been a while since the last liberals are coming to eat your children thread. Kind of refreshing.

It’s really not too far off the mark, you guys are the greatest purveyors of killing babies.
So there is that.

/sigh...

So there's two groups of people in the US, huh? Personally, I find about 1 in 10 people in the real world in the US are Neocons or Ultra-Leftists. Its too bad so many reinforce the programming that half are one kind of idiot and half the other.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a setup by AOC and her managers !!!

She's already screaming on Twitter that people are criticizing a mentally challenged person.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

This person may have been suffering from a mental condition and it’s not okay that the right-wing is mocking her and potentially make her condition or crisis worse. Be a decent human being and knock it off.

I love it. She does not see the obvious, her hyperbole created this person, whether troll or mentally ill.

She again blames others instead of blaming herself.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a setup by AOC and her managers !!!

She's already screaming on Twitter that people are criticizing a mentally challenged person.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

This person may have been suffering from a mental condition and it’s not okay that the right-wing is mocking her and potentially make her condition or crisis worse. Be a decent human being and knock it off.

I love it. She does not see the obvious, her hyperbole created this person, whether troll or mentally ill.

She again blames others instead of blaming herself.

Exactly!

This is a product of her fanaticism. If you notice she didn't correct the woman in any way so if other people who think like this see the video they could see AOC saying this is dangerous talk.

This is because climate change fanatics agree with her.

This is just population control.

The woman is not that mentally ill, she said eat the babies. She's not talking about killing herself.

These climate change fanatics are hypocrites. They want everyone else to die to save the planet but they never lead by example. I haven't read the news about a bunch of suicides related to climate change. If it's so important, kill yourself so the babies can lead a new generation. LIBERAL HYPOCRISY!
edit on 3-10-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Troll or not,

The idea and thought has now been implanted.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I'm gonna one-up on this and say it's a plant...

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HAHAHA!

"...may have been suffering from a mental condition..."

Pardon me Representative. Are you calling your constituent crazy? Seemed sane enough to screen print a shirt and take her jacket off just as the cameras started zooming in.

This is...awesome. She couldn't just say "that was a nice little play you put on." Nope, she tried to respond as if it were a genuine question. People don't want two-faced politicians. They want more people like Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I fear that your corpse, having died of natural causes at the ripe old age of 97, would not provide much in the way of sustenance. Of course they're fed regularly anyway. Maybe as a treat you know? Like say they increased zoo revenue by making cubs, thus selling more tickets? Operative conditioning, I think it's called.

Would you want to be nude, so they don't get your clothes stuck in their teeth, or would the spectacle of the bloody rags make it worth the risk?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her radical colleagues said they were holding town halls during their 17 days off, to find out if "everyday citizens" wanted Trump impeached. Looks like AOC's constituents showed up for the "free stuff" radical dems have promised.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her radical colleagues said they were holding town halls during their 17 days off, to find out if "everyday citizens" wanted Trump impeached. Looks like AOC's constituents showed up for the "free stuff" radical dems have promised.

Democrat Town Hall Master Plan !!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Do some research guys....

LaRouche PAC at it...

You tell me the woman interviewing this guy is not the same voice as the "mental woman" at the AOC townhall meeting.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Bomb Russia, eat babies, that’s the best troll ever, she was perfect

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join