It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck LIVE Presents Ukraine, The Democrats And Russia watchparty

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Yes he became a crazy, lying, absolute lunatic when he was opposed to Trump.

Now that he needs money again and has fired up his right-wing-conspiracy-outrage money machine again and apologized for his criticism of Trump he is the most beloved, brilliant, sane, truth telling man there is again.

All that is important is the information he laid out.
Your attempt to play the man not the ball does not change the information or facts.

What specific fact did he lay out that you find convincing?

Watch the video and we'll tell ya after.

So you have no specific fact you can cite for examination?

I don't know how anyone can walk away from that not wondering... WTF!

Yes, I am no stranger to Glen Beck and his connect the dots conspiracy theories he produced for Right-Wing consumption and "WTF" is usually the response by most viewers.

Sure but you have to watch the video for me to discuss it with you.

I'm no fan of Glenn Beck but this video did open my eyes to a lot of FACTS that aren't being reported that makes all the difference.

Still, it solidified my belief that dems don't care about facts or laws being broken by their own hierarchy as long as Trump is on the other side. The blinders these people have on baffles me.

These are not conspiracies. These are facts! Plain and simple. The proof is there if you care to even bother. It's ok, I'll understand if you don't. I understood the obvious before I entered this conversation with you. It's not the liberal agenda. You don't want to hear it. You'll just assume it's wrong.

Just enlighten yourself for a change.

edit on 5-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can any one link here all the documents he mention having on his paying webpage ?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

I'd have to go back and look but I thought the docs were free for anyone. Though, either way, I'm sure there are a few sources for each. You'd have to google the docs based on what they are, though.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Cask of Amontillados walls keep closing in on Donald "Fortunato" Trump as now Mitt Romney and Tucker Carlson have turned their backs on him because of the Ukraine scandal.

News is coming out that the Trump administration had similar conversations with China, who knows how many other governments he has implored to help taking out his political rivals? Time will tell.

Trump's latest defense for his Machiavellian behind the scenes schemes are that his bargaining techniques had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with going after corruption. Someone should really tell Trump about the fifth amendment and to stop incriminating himself.

Trump continues to use vulgarity to address his opponents and continues to turn the White House and his Twitter account into a truck stop. I never would have thought Tucker Carlson would turn on Trump it's only a matter of time for another profanity-laced tweet is directed at him this time. Before you know it more and more people will be jumping off the Republican ship quicker than the Titanic. Sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Glen Beck is Certifiably Insane .............NEXT .

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thanks for not helping
found it finaly www.glennbeck.com...
a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Mitt was always a never Trump guy,and tucker carlson is another Fox host trying to keep his job. I Was on Twitter earlier and didn't see anything trending on Trump or impeachment. That is strange.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I agree but he actually did good this time.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Look more ignorance

Can you prove anything he presented wrong?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don’t know if this has been mentioned or not. I checked in on the YouTube video yesterday, to see how many views it received. 24 hours ago it had around 234K. Just now it’s only at 294,426.

Damnit! I was hoping this would get more views. People need to see this video if they do care about their country and TRUTH. You know that thing — we haven’t had in a long time...
edit on 5-10-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well YouTube is actively suppressing anything that is negative to the trump investigation....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
thanks for not helping
found it finaly www.glennbeck.com...
a reply to: StallionDuck

My pleasure. Glad you were able to do your own homework. Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I don’t know if this has been mentioned or not. I checked in on the YouTube video yesterday, to see how many views it received. 24 hours ago it had around 234K. Just now it’s only at 294,426.

Damnit! I was hoping this would get more views. People need to see this video if they do care about their country and TRUTH. You know that thing — we haven’t had in a long time...

I'm going to guess and say that if you try to put it on FB, it'll get deleted and your account frozen....

It surprised me too but expected. There are forces out there that don't want this out.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Yes he was , and he actively lobbied for Ted Cruz, but when the election was over, he did what he promised and said hed give the president a chance.

Also he left Fox for lots of reasons, one of them being that they wanted to controlt he narrative too much on things, he didnt think that was fair.

He left fox WELL before Trump was a whisper in running.

Really ? I heard He Has/ Had a Serious Drug Problem .

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yes he was , and he actively lobbied for Ted Cruz, but when the election was over, he did what he promised and said hed give the president a chance.

Also he left Fox for lots of reasons, one of them being that they wanted to controlt he narrative too much on things, he didnt think that was fair.

He left fox WELL before Trump was a whisper in running.

Really ? I heard He Has/ Had a Serious Drug Problem .

???? Beck never had a drug problem, he had a drinking problem and hes been sober now since around 2000, hes talked about it openly many times.....

I wasnt aware that recovering from your past made you a bad person?

Maybe you should actually get the facts from the person the rumors are about instead of "what you hear"?.........

Or at least do some research.........not sure what the point of trying to derail the thread is..........

Still waiting to find out how much of the info he presented you were able to debunk........

Refusing information based on bias is still willful ignorance...........whats worse is you actually listened to rumors that were wrong .........yikes

Looks like even among our own people , there are those that will choose to put their heads in the sand over truth......sad
edit on 10/6/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I wasnt aware that recovering from your past made you a bad person?

They don't believe that either. Otherwise they could never vote for beto or obama or clinton or warren or bernie or harris or biden or omar or tlaib or any other number of their superheroes. They believe in redemption, but that redemption comes with a price and that price is strict adherence to left wing radicalism.

Looks like even among our own people , there are those that will choose to put their heads in the sand over truth......sad

Truth, and everything else, are second to their lust for power and control. That lust for power and control is abundantly clear in their dogma.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join