It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck LIVE Presents Ukraine, The Democrats And Russia watchparty

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Billions of tax dollars missing does not send off alarm bells? USAid given to well-known and corrupt ogliarch? Two officials with anti corruption league confirmed guilty with interferring in 2016 Election in favor of Hilary. There is so much more that should be investigated over Biden or Trump! Watch the video, it really is detailed or go to Glenn Beck website and look at the actual evidence provided! Real evidence and not just here say or allegations from unknown sources.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolmea reply to: UKTruth

Yeah okay.... when he gets impeached I hope it's not too rough on you. BECAUSE that is going to happen whether you guys like it or not.

You seem so sure of yourself. When this falls apart and the Dems look even more like the idiots they are, are you going to admit that you are wrong? Hm?

You know what? I think you're a plant. Someone that is intentionally pretending to be that obtuse and ignoring all the facts just to get a rise out of people. Are you related to Jerry Nadler?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
How will this get out and be truly watched by the mass of people who choose to believe that Trump is evil incarnate?
If it's not on reddit, facebook or instagram a HUGE segment of the population will continue to choose to believe what they're fed and not question anything

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So what I get from this thread is that everyone thinks it's wrong for a politicians kids to profit off of who their parents are.

laughs in Ivanka

OH look someone who clearly didn't watch the video
That wasn't even the main subj of the video actually.

This is why so many think leftists are ignorant, because they CHOOSE not to take in any other information, other than what's deemed appropriate by leftist media

Ignirance is one thing, willful ignorance is beyond the pale

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

You can share the YouTube vid on your social media

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Starcrossd

You can share the YouTube vid on your social media

You mean you can try to share the video on your social media. More than likely it will get censored, or someone will complain to get it taken down.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Watched the video it was well laid out.... I think it would be awesome if T Money called a news conference and brought out Beck to do this for the media....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Sillyolmea reply to: UKTruth

Yeah okay.... when he gets impeached I hope it's not too rough on you. BECAUSE that is going to happen whether you guys like it or not.

You seem so sure of yourself. When this falls apart and the Dems look even more like the idiots they are, are you going to admit that you are wrong? Hm?

You know what? I think you're a plant. Someone that is intentionally pretending to be that obtuse and ignoring all the facts just to get a rise out of people. Are you related to Jerry Nadler?

It seems as if you are correct. But I believe she is a Russian agent intended to get more votes for Trump with her wild conspiracy theories about getting Trump impeached.

Back to the topic, Glenn was pretty spot on! When the impeachment investigations get to the Ukraine part of things people will have to be blind to see how they were hoodwinked by obama and biden

Lolz 🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Is Glen Beck that “Q” fella?

Serious question. The Q phenomenon intrigued me at first but it fell flat after too many misses and lead ons. Beck seems to have an association with some pretty deep knowledge about the administration and all that is going on with all this Ukraine stuff. He’s also got a niche for drawing interest in his reports. I don’t know...just seems like something he might do.

Go against Trump on national television, lure in his opponents, has some former intelligence workers on his staff. I don’t know...I’m making this theory up as I go. But I could see it.

edit on 5-10-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I fully expected this information to be plastered all over the news today since that well laid out segment. I imagined it to catch on like wildfire.

Today:

- Nothing on the news
- Nothing on Yahoo
- Nothing on Facebook
- No one mentioned it around me....

One big bowl of nothing!

Face it... No one with any ability to get this out there cares. I honestly believe half the country is blind to what's really going on. Not even a peep!

Guess I'll just give up on the people... the planet... our entire existence. We've crossed the line and there is just no point but nihilism.

Here is proof that democracy is broken and no longer works in the US

Here is proof that voting is 100% pointless unless you're voting for a corrupted democrat

edit on 5-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Is Glen Beck that “Q” fella?

Serious question. The Q phenomenon intrigued me at first but it fell flat after too many misses and lead ons. Beck seems to have an association with some pretty deep knowledge about the administration and all that is going on with all this Ukraine stuff. He’s also got a niche for drawing interest in his reports. I don’t know...just seems like something he might do.

Go against Trump on national television, lure in his opponents, has some former intelligence workers on his staff. I don’t know...I’m making this theory up as I go. But I could see it.

I think he's just a journalist who admits when he is wrong but fights for justice, an honest guy.

YMMV

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's shameful, he literally begged for journalists to fact check the info. Maybe there is still time.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's shameful, he literally begged for journalists to fact check the info. Maybe there is still time.

Journalists do not need to fact check - that should be the job of Bill Barr. We can only hope he is hard at work on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Yes he became a crazy, lying, absolute lunatic when he was opposed to Trump.

Now that he needs money and has fired up his right-wing-conspiracy-outrage money machine again and apologized for his criticism of Trump he is the most beloved, brilliant, sane, truth telling man there is again.

edit on 5-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Now that he needs money again and has fired up his right-wing-conspiracy-outrage money machine again and apologized for his criticism of Trump he is the most beloved, brilliant, sane, truth telling man there is again.

All that is important is the information he laid out.
Your attempt to play the man not the ball does not change the information or facts.

edit on 5/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by Jonjonj removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now that he needs money again and has fired up his right-wing-conspiracy-outrage money machine again and apologized for his criticism of Trump he is the most beloved, brilliant, sane, truth telling man there is again.

Your attempt to play the man not the ball does not change the information or facts.

What specific fact did he lay out that you find convincing?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Watch the video and we'll tell ya after.

I don't know how anyone can walk away from that not wondering... WTF!
edit on 5-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Watch the video and we'll tell ya after.

So you have no specific fact you can cite for examination?

I don't know how anyone can walk away from that not wondering... WTF!

Yes, I am no stranger to Glen Beck and his connect the dots conspiracy theories he produced for Right-Wing consumption and "WTF" is usually the response by most viewers.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So you want someone to do your homework? No thanks!
Totally worth the time to watch.
edit on 5-10-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join