It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck LIVE Presents Ukraine, The Democrats And Russia watchparty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Rewatching it now. So far it sounds like I called it.

It's also nice to know that I was not the only one that abandoned Glenn Beck for his stance against Trump. On that one, it sounds like he was wrong; if not for Trump, this would never have been uncovered. But I agree with the sentiment mentioned: everyone deserves a second chance, and truth is truth no matter where it comes from or who says it.

Welcome back Glenn.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

well done OP

This makes a lot of sense. It was strange to me that Pelosi went all nuts with impeachment about a phone. and Hilary has been giving interviews about Trumps mental state including the idea that he "projects' alot. This all makes more sense now

I listen to beck regularly , but not usually his live stuff........the fact that Pelosi did what she did and Beck addressed that the other day is why I tuned in , it makes a TON of sense now why....CYA

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Looking forward to your follow-up thread. I know you'll knock a home run with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Rewatching it now. So far it sounds like I called it.

It's also nice to know that I was not the only one that abandoned Glenn Beck for his stance against Trump. On that one, it sounds like he was wrong; if not for Trump, this would never have been uncovered. But I agree with the sentiment mentioned: everyone deserves a second chance, and truth is truth no matter where it comes from or who says it.

Welcome back Glenn.

TheRedneck

Yeah ive stuck with him all the way through the most part..........although it was super painful in parts.....but I myself wasnt a Ted supporter through the election so i got his issues with Trump.....

However.....the man has shown hes a person in growth and movement.......cant blame him for that....

You should listen to him more and keep his podcasts up......guys hit his stride again and is on the money most of th time

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Looking forward to your follow-up thread. I know you'll knock a home run with it.

Well it might take a week or so, im going to go over everything, and confer with some people as well.......I want to get it right......and honestly wait and see what happens over the next week or so in reaction to this release......that will tell a lot......

Gut you and Grambler and others are far far better than I am at this.......but ill do my best.......

Thanks for showing up old friend

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

google "beck anti semitic". I'm surprised you like this guy.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thankyou for the clarification and information regarding Glenn Beck's history over the past 5 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
This is some pretty deep stuff, friend. It's a little mind-blowing really.
Such damned corruption, it's sickening.

That's what President Trump said today. The corruption is global in scale and worse than anyone imagined. Sounds like the President is getting feedback from his DOJ, as investigators go from country-to-country for briefings and documents.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

google "beck anti semitic". I'm surprised you like this guy.

Google truth and your bs........

Im not surprised you bought in.....let me make another name on fb and sell you

thanks for letting us know who are........

PS Beck was awarded Defender of Israel award .......lol man youre not only misinformed......youre willfully ignorant...

.hence forth your bs is thrown out.........

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Oh, I used to love the guy... wouldn't miss his show. I actually have some of his books here. Limbaugh... he lost me over his arrogance and too many mistakes he wouldn't admit to. Hannity... does OK, but I have to take everything he says with a chunk of salt. O'Reilly... sensationalist extraordinaire. Beck always seemed more grounded and more able to accept his own humanity (and he's nowhere near as much of a partisan hack as the rest).

I supported Cruz at first for 2016 (when it became obvious Gingrich wasn't going to run). Trump was my second choice. Then when Cruz's campaign tried to siphon votes off Carson by telling voters that Carson had quit... nope, not going there. I dropped Cruz like a hot potato and jumped on the Trump train.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Didnt he announce on air that he would like to knife candidate Trump? At the time I thought that's a real Christian attitude, that's when i thought he was a Christian. Beck sticks his finger in the air to see which way the social winds are blowing.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I had to work tonight and so was unable to watch this, I'm going to try and set aside some time in the next day or two to sit down and see what he's put together.

I used to listen to Beck a few years ago but stopped for various reasons.

Thanks for bringing this here as I don't think I would've given it much thought otherwise.

Very much looking forward to the follow up thread.
edit on 4-10-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Very good work here by Beck.
That he has documents to underpin all the steps is important.

My question to follow up is why has Trump not simply outed this. He could say that his DoJ is investigating a clear case of corruption between the DNC and the Ukraine and he is determined to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Very good work here by Beck.
That he has documents to underpin all the steps is important.

My question to follow up is why has Trump not simply outed this. He could say that his DoJ is investigating a clear case of corruption between the DNC and the Ukraine and he is determined to get to the bottom of it.

He may well do that, but the media have to cover it too. Kind of the whole point. Twitter is the president's only outlet.

To the OP: Stellar job bringing this to us, I am grateful.

đź‘Ť

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 4-10-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Bet he didn't cover these text messages between WH and Zelensky's aids.

www.cnn.com...

"Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?" Taylor texted Sondland on September 1. "Call me," Sondland responded.

Ummm really? But that doesn't sound like a quid pro quo does it?
edit on 1042019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Bet he didn't cover these text messages between WH and Zelensky's aids.

www.cnn.com...

"Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?" Taylor texted Sondland on September 1. "Call me," Sondland responded.

Ummm really? But that doesn't sound like a quid pro quo does it?

You missed this text:

"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

Bad luck.
How amusing you had this in the article and excluded it.

edit on 4/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Statements like this tell me everything.
Like you refuse to absorb any information that is derogatory to trump and you would turn on anyone who was against trump.
Thats fanboy stuff right there. Doesnt matter to you if trump is right or wrong.

The newly released text messages are going to turn this story on its head.
Ut oh.
Worse today than yesterday but not as bad as tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Statements like this tell me everything.
Like you refuse to absorb any information that is derogatory to trump and you would turn on anyone who was against trump.
Thats fanboy stuff right there. Doesnt matter to you if trump is right or wrong.

The newly released text messages are going to turn this story on its head.
Ut oh.
Worse today than yesterday but not as bad as tomorrow.

Which bit of this text message are you struggling with?

"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

That is the ONLY time in the text messages that the President's views are mentioned.
Kind of conclusive.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So was this.

Ahead of the July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky, the text messages show how Giuliani was pushing for the call and for Zelensky to talk up the investigation. "Had breakfast with Rudy this morning—teeing up call with Yermak Monday," Volker wrote to Sondland on July 19. "Must have helped. Most (important) is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any.

OH and this

The text messages, which were released by the House Intelligence Committee, underscore how Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was closely connected to US policy on Ukraine and was involved in setting up the July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky, in which Trump also urged an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Oh hell just read the texts yourself.
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join