It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for both sides?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: sprockets2000

It's one side throwing a slow rolling 3+ year tantrum over losing an election and having their plans of a fundamentally changed America stymied. Sour grapes, pearl clutching, spoiled brats, etc... all on easy to see display from the Left's chosen leaders.

Pretty much sums it up.

Well done!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I know we all feel like the other side is nuts and JUST CANT SEE what is going on. I mean I swear the left is crazy, but they think I am crazy.

WTF is going on?

Is this some kind of intelligence community gaslighting campaign or something? I mean I feel its pretty simple but it seems its not.

The left has never gotten over the Queen not getting her crown.

The combination of nonstop 24/7 negative reporting about Trump from the PR wing of the DNC (the media) and a Department of Education that has been dumbing down and indoctrinating our citizenry to feel comfortable in their shackles has brought us to this point.

There is no longer any rational thought from the left, no critical thinking, no individual fact checking... just a helpless acceptance of the BS that is poured down their throats every day in an effort to enslave them.

And they vote for it.

They were SO close to a never-ending Progressive governmental control that they could taste it.... hell, they were celebrating it.

Then there are the people who would like less governmental control and more control over their own lives and reject the concept of an overpowering tyrannical rule.

Welcome to WWZ.

"The Left", the real left not the neo-liberal corporatists, was never interested in seeing Ms. Clinton in the White House.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join