It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Sending Nancy Pelosi a Demand Letter for a Full Vote

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL! And if they do vote and the vote passes, we can all expect Trump to back all requests from the House Committee?

Once again, LOL!

He fully cooperated with the Bueller investigation.

Millions of documents and hundreds of questions.

Full compliance !!! 😃 🎯
n

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm sorry you do not know what you speak of.

you can site the legal precedent for "exonerated"

there is NONE. so yeah exonerated doesn't mean what YOU think it's means

find a source to back up your BS, it's not there

Meuller did NOT write the report.

I guess you missed his awesome questioning on TV a few weeks back.

if there was "proof of guilt" cite it.

You really do not know what you are speaking of.

yes you did say exonerated in your post, it just goes to show you don't even read what you type
"In the Mueller report, there are ten instances of things which Trump did which would have had the effect of obstructing justice. Mueller was quite clear that nothing in his report exonerated Trump and also that he would not indict a sitting President. You can't rationally interpret it any other way"

that was Your words correct??
why do you need to lie??

how shameful, now your credibility is all gone.

It's ok,we are used to it.
edit on 5-10-2019 by thedigirati because: I exonerated your disinformation

edit on 5-10-2019 by thedigirati because: disinformation from people outside the USA about USA laws, hysterical

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Debbie Lesko Republican

Member of the House Judiciary Committee

"I mean it's not technically, it's not in the law anywhere that you have to do it"

Speaking about if a full house vote is required for an Impeachment inquiry.

If Trump takes this to court he will lose.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k
And "technically " the house has no pwer to investigate.
So then good luck with that.
Just wait out their paperwork until their session expires right?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You seem to be mistaken. The house ALWAYS has the power to investigate. The difference here is about executive privilege. Without an inquiry the president can simply claim it. With an inquiry the power of his privilege is all but removed.

By resisting the inquiry they are all but handing Democrats a case for impeachment for obstruction. He would be better off to do what he said he was gonna a do, cooperate.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: jhn7537

For sure!!

I just have NO idea why you think voting yes would EVER hurt a democrat?!? Lol

Well, a full vote would also give subpoena powers to Republicans. Nancy is scared sh!tless of this as Democratic wrongdoing in the whole Russian/Ukranian matter would come to light and expose the utter hypocrisy, causing them the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
if the vote to impeach is no big deal, why not do it??

it has precident, but yeah the left and laws, precidens and policies are only to get in the way of the right.

the left says those are "racist old white folks laws"

"impeachment is anything we say it is"

this line will bite the Democrats in the ass for YEARS to come.

impeach the next democrat president, NOW!!

lock them in at work, bring in the Marines

Show the democrats what a Tyrant REALLY looks like

the best part, it's legal and in President Trump Authority.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

They actually have subpoena powers. They do not need a vote. Republicans are trying to back the White House and act like Pelosi's impeachment inquiry is invalid. All they would have to do is admit that there is an open impeachment inquiry and they can use the powers granted.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

You seem to be mistaken. The house ALWAYS has the power to investigate. The difference here is about executive privilege. Without an inquiry the president can simply claim it. With an inquiry the power of his privilege is all but removed.

By resisting the inquiry they are all but handing Democrats a case for impeachment for obstruction. He would be better off to do what he said he was gonna a do, cooperate.

No obstruction
They dont have the power to do what they are doing
Without a floor vote that is.
The speaker of the house simply does not have the power she has assumed.
I hope it goes to the scotus.
Let them sort out the seperation of powers issue pelosi has turned this into.

They wont
They are more worried about getting re elected.
Its why pelosi WILL NOT take an actual floor vote.

She doesnt really care about impeachment she simply wants to keep the house.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

They actually have subpoena powers. They do not need a vote. Republicans are trying to back the White House and act like Pelosi's impeachment inquiry is invalid. All they would have to do is admit that there is an open impeachment inquiry and they can use the powers granted.

Lol
Technically the house has no avenue for enforcement, do they?
Lol
Technically speaking

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Their enforcement is the courts. The white house knows this. That is why they are currently working with Democrats to cooperate.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
if the vote to impeach is no big deal, why not do it??

it has precident, but yeah the left and laws, precidens and policies are only to get in the way of the right.

the left says those are "racist old white folks laws"

"impeachment is anything we say it is"

this line will bite the Democrats in the ass for YEARS to come.

impeach the next democrat president, NOW!!

lock them in at work, bring in the Marines

Show the democrats what a Tyrant REALLY looks like

the best part, it's legal and in President Trump Authority.

The dems cant win a legal fight and they know it.
Its why they keep changing rules.

I wonder if they realize they have lost the electorate with all their underhanded bs?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Their enforcement is the courts. The white house knows this. That is why they are currently working with Democrats to cooperate.

Like I posted
NO ENFORCEMENT
Lol
How exactly are they cooperating?

Why are they so scared to take a floor vote?
Perhaps because they have NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just seen my first ad promoting this nonsense in Minnesota.

It said that the people here elected Angie Craig to lower prescription drug costs as she promised but she is voting with the radicals to investigate Trump for the 5th time....

Can we please vote these morons out this time? I would run but my dui from 97 would end up being investigated up to the supreme court

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Scotus has to make decisions based on our LAWS not "well they did this before so we think you should do it now".

Pelosi (as much as I hate her) is a master manipulator. She now has members of the Trump administration ignoring sopenas. Republicans not using the powers the constitution has given them. And on top of all that she had the votes if it did go to the floor. Even Trump knows the inquiry would pass that's why they didn't submit their "letter" yesterday.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Dems on a political suicide mission they have nothing that's why they won't vote. If they vote and it passes then it will go to trial and they will be expose so they just want to keep it in the limbo and act like Trump is guilty without doing anything except for rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do they all (his aides and staff) laugh at him too, while they stand around listening to him tell them to do things and they just ignore them because...?

I'm sure you been in his private meetings many times to make this statement. Once again this type of statement is just pure hate for the man because Hillary had a 95% chance to win and you all can't get over it...ever.

Trump is not a professional politician and says what he thinks. We both no that is not the best way to do it, but its Trump and it is not going to change. Maybe instead of REEeeing on his sometimes silly comments you look at where we are at with his policies and then we can discuss in a reasonable way. These types of discussions I feel the left is doing them from their safe rooms.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Scotus has to make decisions based on our LAWS not "well they did this before so we think you should do it now".

Pelosi (as much as I hate her) is a master manipulator. She now has members of the Trump administration ignoring sopenas. Republicans not using the powers the constitution has given them. And on top of all that she had the votes if it did go to the floor. Even Trump knows the inquiry would pass that's why they didn't submit their "letter" yesterday.

"What they did last time" is called precedent.
It is legally binding.
Until the house passes the floor vote they dont get the power.
The dems dont even have 218 dems backing this garbage.
This will get all the dems thrown out tho.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The President has a " Full House " , the Dems a Pair of Deuces ........RAISE !

As I have said before they CAN NOT vote...ever. If they do they will lose the house next election since there are too many seats that can swing either way. A yes vote in those seats and it will swing republican as it will piss off their conservative base, and a no vote will swing republican too as the vote will piss off their liberal base.

Nancy knows this, so all she wants to do is refresh the impeachment stink they want to keep on the president until elections. With that stink on him they can say ...he has done so much wrong, if not, why would we even talk about impeachment... Without ever needing actual facts to support.

edit on 5-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol there has NEVER been a politician more hated by those that lean left than Trump..

Anyone dem who voted no would be committing political suicide..

There is no pro-trump wing of the left lol..

He is threatening them with a good time lol.

Considering the ring leaders of the left (is it Pelosi and Schumer, or the squad?) I'm not surprised that some Dems might hide their moderacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join