It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Sending Nancy Pelosi a Demand Letter for a Full Vote

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The people looking for the impeachment should be doing things properly. Rules that govern stuff like this apply to both Democrats and Republicans.

My gut feeling is that the Dems know that the impeachment will never happen but are using this as a political ploy to try to get more people to vote for the Democratic presidential candidate. It is a sales pitch, the basis of the whistleblower complaint is not legit, it is hearsay at most. Chatter between people who do not like Trump. Lets see the names and verify what was said under oath with real evidence to prove what they are chatting about is more than just opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: xuenchen

And is Congress, with a Democrat majority, likely to vote against the initiation of impeachment investigations?

I know Trump is being a stickler for due process, but I think that the investigation will proceed.

If the House wants to lose their majority in 2020, sure!

I'm praying it does.

Keep posting!!!!

I think if Trump is under investigation, even if he wins a second term, it must negatively affect some of his support.

The old "where there's smoke, there's fire" bit.

Keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

If you lived in America, talked to the people here and got a better understanding of what is happening then you probably wouldn't feel that way at all.

You have talked to America?

320+ million people?

Trump has been under investigation since BEFORE he won his primary... by Democrats who just want power.

4 separate investigations (FBI, House, Senate, Special Council) on Russian Collusion that produced nothing.

No, Trump was not personally under investigation at the outset of all of those and even if there may have been grounds for charges, he was not charged.

And, as I keep saying, no-one was investigating him for collusion, which isn't a federal crime.

Trump's reaction to not being investigated sounds like he felt he was guilty.

After the Mueller Dossier backfired after 2 1/2 years (which oddly enough influenced the 2018 elections for the Democrats) do you honestly believe that this current investigation will do anything?

I think you are conflating the Steele dossier with the report on Mueller's investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

In the Mueller report, there are ten instances of things which Trump did which would have had the effect of obstructing justice. Mueller was quite clear that nothing in his report exonerated Trump and also that he would not indict a sitting President. You can't rationally interpret it any other way.

Particularly when it appears that the investigation itself was set up by Schiff and Co?

Nah... the average American at this point just thinks that Trump is doing a good job economically and the Democrats want to take that away from us.

If they do, it will cost us a whole lot of money out of our pockets and a whole lot less freedom.

Democrats have overplayed their hand and are going to get their asses handed to them because of that.

By the average American who has a sense of what is fair, what is right and do not like bullies.

Which is what the Democratic party has cast themselves as right now.

If goods are cheap and life good for some people, then profit margins are low and life hard for those who sell to them.

Unless you just make more money, which is inflation.

Trump's amazingly good figures for all cannot be true or remain.

US deficit and debt is rising faster than it ever has, and the deficit/GDP figure is higher than it has ever been since the end of the second world war.

That's where the money is coming from - debt. One day, someone will call it in.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let me help you out here.

Can we count on your vote in America for 2020?

If not,then by definition you and your opinion don't count.

Unless you are trying to influence the results of the 2020 elections...

I heard somewhere that Democrats don't like foreign influence.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Also initiation of investigation is not preparing articles of impeachment.

Then it is being called an impeachment inquiry why then?

Do you read what you type?

/facepalm

She has called for the inquiry, it hasn't started yet.

Nixon's impeachment took over a year to get to the actual impeachment trial.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Trump had two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got only one. Impeach! That’s how asinine this whole thing is.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

/facepalm

So when she says here that she has opened an official impeachment inquiry, then it isn't?

So she's lying then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If not, by definition you and your opinion don't count.

There are people here who deny that Russia had any influence on the 2016 elections.

I hardly think my posts on ATS are going to be a threat to democracy.

And I am debating the issues, not trying to win any elections. I enjoy intelligent debate - the battle of wits and clash of ideas.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Given what Glenn Beck just exposed, I can see why he did so...........

He knows, but they know he knows now............

Be prepared for fireworks........if this is all exposed for the masses the dems are in deeeeeeeeeeeeeep doodoo..........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

There are people here who deny that Russia had any influence on the 2016 elections.

And I am debating the issues, not trying to win any elections. I enjoy intelligent debate - the battle of wits and clash of ideas.

The whole world has found out that Russia didn't collude with Trump in the 2016 elections.

As for Russian interference in the 2016 elections, that's true... the DNC and Hillary did that though.

Unless you deny the existence of the Steele Dossier...

And you are right... your posts on ATS are not a threat to anything.

An insult to our intelligence maybe... but not a threat at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

/facepalm

So when she says it's an impeachment inquiry, then it isn't?

So she's lying then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

She clearly announced that the house of representatives would open an impeachment inquiry.

When she said that, it wasn't already happening, nor complete.

You'd be totally whacked by Zeno's paradox of Achilles and the Tortoise, wouldn't you?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Trump had two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got only one. Impeach! That’s how asinine this whole thing is.

Count 2:

He over fed the Japanese Fish !! 😃

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The whole world has found out that Russia didn't collude with Trump in the 2016 elections.

Now you have gotten everything reversed. The allegations were that the Trump campaign (not specifically the man himself) had conspired with various Russian officials (who were behind the social media campaigns and even rallies on American soil to try and influence the outcome of the vote).

As it was, it did seem that Russian officials did try and contact Trump campaign representatives but the campaign representatives never committed to any response. It's in the report.

As for Russian interference in the 2016 elections, that's true... the DNC and Hillary did that though.

Overwhelmingly, though, the Russian social media meddling was anti-Clinton and anti-Obama. Some of the Russian troll's allegations were parroted by Trump at his rallies, too.

That's the problem with trying to put the blame on the victim. The case doesn't hold up to reason or scrutiny.

Unless you deny the existence of the Steele Dossier...

No, it made great bed time reading...

And you are right... your posts on ATS are not a threat to anything.

An insult to our intelligence maybe... but not a threat at all.

I would never insult intelligence.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And is Congress, with a Democrat majority, likely to vote against the initiation of impeachment investigations?

I know Trump is being a stickler for due process, but I think that the investigation will proceed.

Not the issue.

The issue is discrimination by the Majority Party 🙂

Generally, if someone has done nothing wrong, and has the best lawyers in the land, then they can put a cogent case for their innocence and get acquitted.

And, the majority are allowed to speak. That's part of the Constitutional right of an American.

edit on 3/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Doubt it . Many Americans with True Moral Spirits know that Forgiveness is a Godly Aspiration . No one is Perfect , we All Fail at something in our Lives and the Wise Ones Accept it and Move On .

May you fail ever forward!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Exactly what Trump is doing 😎

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

In the Mueller report, there are ten instances of things which Trump did which would have had the effect of obstructing justice. Mueller was quite clear that nothing in his report exonerated Trump and also that he would not indict a sitting President. You can't rationally interpret it any other way.

Do you think any President could withstand the investigation that Trump went through, I am totally shocked they did not find anything outside of secondary minuscule crap as your 10 things that are basically conjecture to not even mention. Its like going after others and all they get is some old tax fraud, and they left says...see all the people that been busted under Trump... THEY COULDN'T EVENT GET HIM ON TAX FRAUD which is like the easiest thing to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Mehhh...as expected

I could understand the republicans would want to slow down this impeachment push.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The people looking for the impeachment should be doing things properly. Rules that govern stuff like this apply to both Democrats and Republicans.

My gut feeling is that the Dems know that the impeachment will never happen but are using this as a political ploy to try to get more people to vote for the Democratic presidential candidate. It is a sales pitch, the basis of the whistleblower complaint is not legit, it is hearsay at most. Chatter between people who do not like Trump. Lets see the names and verify what was said under oath with real evidence to prove what they are chatting about is more than just opinion.

I’d say your gut feeling is absolutely right. This impeachment nonsense is nothing more than a bull with tits. The dems have failed miserably with every tactic they’ve tried and this is just more of the same circus sideshow we’ve been watching for the last three years now. They have no choice but to go full monty at this point. It’s a rather pathetic display of governing to say the least.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You mean there's bovine transgenderism ? 😃 🐇

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It seems that things will come crashing down all around the Dems with all the investigations into them. Trump and his followers have had enough and are standing their ground.

TRUMP 2020!

An Excellent Post 😎

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join