It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Sending Nancy Pelosi a Demand Letter for a Full Vote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

And is Congress, with a Democrat majority, likely to vote against the initiation of impeachment investigations?

I know Trump is being a stickler for due process, but I think that the investigation will proceed.

If the House wants to lose their majority in 2020, sure!

I'm praying it does.

Keep posting!!!!

I think if Trump is under investigation, even if he wins a second term, it must negatively affect some of his support.

The old "where there's smoke, there's fire" bit.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Lumenari

But, before they can come up with an the articles of impeachment they need to investigate and make sure they have the evidence to support those articles.
Just like the cops have to do some investigation and come up with enough evidence to convince a judge that an indictment or arrest is warranted.

So you must be in favor of selective discrimination by the Majority Party against the Minority Party ?

😎 ☔ 🐇

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And is Congress, with a Democrat majority, likely to vote against the initiation of impeachment investigations?

I know Trump is being a stickler for due process, but I think that the investigation will proceed.

Not the issue.

The issue is discrimination by the Majority Party 🙂

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It’s a timed tug of war. Nancy still has that petition on change.org calling for a vote of No Confidence for not impeaching. Up to 313 signers and climbing every day.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That's ok... I have found ATS is a complete waste of time also.
And, asking foreigners and leaders of other countries for assistance in your election campaign seems to be illegal by what I understand. Not to mention, impeachment isnt exactly like charging someone of a crime and going through a prosecution. You dont need a crime to impeach someone.
As far as the ukraine president saying he didnt feel pressured, hes not in the position to be able to show that kind of weakness.
But, I agree, this is a waste of time while we have two different realities competing for dominance. Believe whatever you like..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is why Ukraine/U.S. relations is at stake ....

And this is what has Democrats in such and uproar.

Lots to lose for Democrats since expiration a few Months ago 🙂

Russian–Ukrainian Friendship Treaty

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh. You mean we will finally find out who all those sealed indictments are for and what those mysterious letters that were circulated during the bush funeral were about?? Oh goody!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: chr0naut

Ask Hilary what happens when you deny Due Process when preparing Articles of Impeachment.

I'm not sure that what Hillary thinks, plays into this at all.

Also initiation of investigation is not preparing articles of impeachment.

Pelosi has only recommended the beginning of impeachment investigation.

Trump sending her a letter does not mean that she was not actually following established procedure.

I'm sure she will comply with the best legal advice on procedure. She has already indicated that she wanted to move very carefully well prior to taking the first step.

Trump's letter means nothing.

edit on 3/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If the House wants to lose their majority in 2020, sure!

I'm praying it does.

Keep posting!!!!

I think if Trump is under investigation, even if he wins a second term, it must negatively affect some of his support.

Keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

If you lived in America, talked to the people here and got a better understanding of what is happening then you probably wouldn't feel that way at all.

Trump has been under investigation since BEFORE he won his primary... by Democrats who just want power.

4 separate investigations (FBI, House, Senate, Special Council) on Russian Collusion that produced nothing.

After the Mueller Dossier backfired after 2 1/2 years (which oddly enough influenced the 2018 elections for the Democrats) do you honestly believe that this current investigation will do anything?

Particularly when it appears that the investigation itself was set up by Schiff and Co?

Nah... the average American at this point just thinks that Trump is doing a good job economically and the Democrats want to take that away from us.

If they do, it will cost us a whole lot of money out of our pockets and a whole lot less freedom.

Democrats have overplayed their hand and are going to get their asses handed to them because of that.

By the average American who has a sense of what is fair, what is right and do not like bullies.

Which is what the Democratic party has cast themselves as right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Like I said, complete waste of time...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Also initiation of investigation is not preparing articles of impeachment.

Then it is being called an impeachment inquiry why then?

Do you read what you type?

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I Doubt it . Many Americans with True Moral Spirits know that Forgiveness is a Godly Aspiration . No one is Perfect , we All Fail at something in our Lives and the Wise Ones Accept it and Move On .

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol... you're kidding, right? I mean you guys never forgave hillary for Bill's sexual misadventures and how long ago was that?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Like I said, complete waste of time...

But that's a good part of the issue 😎

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

How was it Hillary's fault that Bill was high on horniness and low on morals?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
BREAKING

Adam Schiff hired a "democrat-friendly" attorney/friend to help the Whistle Blower write his/her complaint..

Disgraced liar Adam Schiff's committee directed the so-called "whistle-blower" to get a lawyer before he filed the complaint

Who did they hire? A Joe Biden donor, Schumer and Clinton attorney!
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

This scam is unraveling FAST.
!!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING

Adam Schiff hired a "democrat-friendly" attorney/friend to help the Whistle Blower write his/her complaint..

Disgraced liar Adam Schiff's committee directed the so-called "whistle-blower" to get a lawyer before he filed the complaint

Who did they hire? A Joe Biden donor, Schumer and Clinton attorney!
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

This scam is unraveling FAST.
!!

Well that's not TOO prejudice is it ?

🐇

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh there is smoke alright, it is just coming
from under the Democrats dumpster.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Before a SINNER can be Forgiven , they Must First ASK for it . By the Grace of Godly Men it Will then be so . Has the " Witch " or her Husband Asked YET ? ..........Hmm.......

edit on 3-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

History my good friend, history.

Hilary was on the team to get Nixon until her brief so intricate to deny Nixon any legal council was enough to prevent bringing forth Articles of Impeachment. The result was Hilary was fired and a new brief written that allowed for proper Due Process.

Fun trivia: Bill Weld who was Gary Johnson’s running mate as a Libertarian and is current seeking a 2020 Republican bid was on Nixon’s team in opposition to Hilary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join