It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Sending Nancy Pelosi a Demand Letter for a Full Vote

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

It's good to see people are paying attention..

Nevermind Xuenchen...he's our residental clickbait guy with a whole lot of memes and a mission. I find his contributions to thread refreshing in that his funny videos and pictures break with the dull grey background.

Peace

(Did I just break T&C?? Mudpit vs discussing other members...better hit that alert button)
edit on 6-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: chr0naut

... snip ...

See, you have just changed a post you had edit rights to.
Exactly as I described.

You cannot edit the original post of someone else, just like I said. That was why I linked back to their post, which I cannot edit.

By the way, I could have reported you as I am sure such editing of the comments of others with insults is against T's & C's.

Dont be ashamed, it was no insult.
Funny you took it as one.

You frequently call other posters deluded, deranged, clueless, idiots and liars.

Usually entirely out of context and despite them providing supportive links to their arguments.

Since you seem oblivious to it, what you posted was insulting. It went beyond merely showing that someone quoted comment could be edited.

This type of thing is referred to as an ad hominem argument. 'Ad hominem' is Latin and means 'you also'. It is where you don't try and argue against the topic under discussion but instead try to denigrate those who have differing point of view. In formal debate, someone's use of ad hominem usually indicates that they have lost the debate, as they can no longer raise valid counterpoints to their opponents arguments. Yet you often lead with ad hominem in your initial post, so I assume that formal debate was not part of your education. Perhaps when you enter secondary school, that will change?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

....sorry, couldn't resist.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No
It really was not
It was merely an example of what you were discussing
We both know it was in no way true.
Thsnks for exposing yourself tho.
You are not a nice person.

edit on 6/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

What Letter ? 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I M P E A C H M E N T

Pick any letter...

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: xuenchen

I M P E A C H M E N T

Pick any letter...

Peace

Hahaha
Sure
Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

....sorry, couldn't resist.

Peace

Cheers, I must admit, that previous post was also ad hominem. I just wasn't clever enough to think of another way to say it with clarity.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No
It really was not
It was merely an example of what you were discussing
We both know it was in no way true.
Thsnks for exposing yourself tho.
You are not a nice person.

Welcome to the club.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lol
As if I would frequent a club you are a member of?
Lol
That is funny.

Tlb

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

... snip ...

Exactly as I described.

You cannot edit the original post of someone else, just like I said. That was why I linked back to their post, which I cannot edit.

By the way, I could have reported you as I am sure such editing of the comments of others with insults is against T's & C's.

You frequently call other posters deluded, deranged, clueless, idiots and liars.

Usually entirely out of context and despite them providing supportive links to their arguments.

Since you seem oblivious to it, what you posted was insulting. It went beyond merely showing that someone quoted comment could be edited.

This type of thing is referred to as an ad hominem argument. 'Ad hominem' is Latin and means 'you also'. It is where you don't try and argue against the topic under discussion but instead try to denigrate those who have differing point of view. In formal debate, someone's use of ad hominem usually indicates that they have lost the debate, as they can no longer raise valid counterpoints to their opponents arguments. Yet you often lead with ad hominem in your initial post, so I assume that formal debate was not part of your education. Perhaps when you enter secondary school, that will change?

That’s one of the most hypocritical post I’ve read. You’re one of the worst offenders on this site. It’s the only thing you’re consistent with, especially when you’re wrong, which is very often.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

... snip ...

Exactly as I described.

That’s one of the most hypocritical post I’ve read. You’re one of the worst offenders on this site. It’s the only thing you’re consistent with, especially when you’re wrong, which is very often.

I know, right?

I do try and speak to the topic rather than the person. Unfortunately, I am human, limited, and sometimes a barrage of unjustified insult requires that I defend myself.

I am aware that I frequently take a contrarian viewpoint, which makes me a target for many who cannot have their paradigms so challenged. Even so, I try to maintain politeness.

Please quote back to me one of my hypocritical posts. I will then take it that I have done wrong. Until then, I remain blissfully innocent and quite annoyingly righteous.

edit on 6/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS breaking tonight..

House Democrats now have enough votes to officially start the process of impeaching one of the most successful U.S. Presidents of the modern era!

Here We Go: www.foxnews.com...

JUST DO IT!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Lol
As if I would frequent a club you are a member of?
Lol
That is funny.

Tlb

Ditto.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ditto doesn't really work when you attempted to invite me to your club.
I didn't extend any invite to you.
Lol

(post by chr0naut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh it was.
Sorry it seems lost in translation to you.
Lol a person would have to be an extraordinarily lonely soul to hope for an invitation to anything from you.
I am not.

Sure it was...
You keep tellng yourself that.
If so why the other explanation?
Lol

edit on 6/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join