It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
the only conclusion I can come up with is that your all losers and sick minded idiots that enjoy satanic and occult activities although alot of the knowledge you get taught is very advanced and powerfull i'll give you that... unfortunately u guys use it negativly.
[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

You have openly stated your hatred of Masonry, no secret there. I DO however have an issue with you calling ATS members "losers", "sick minded idiots", etc. Check out the Terms & Conditions of use of the site, that you agreed to. This is not allowed and will not be tollerated any further. If you have an axe to grind, find another forum, this won't fly here. BTW, to save you some time, I'm not affiliated with the Masons.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Freemasons dont run the world?

That would have to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a while.

If you havent noticed, most major cities including Washington are full of Masonic symbolism.... most politicians and presidents are Masons not to mention all the top media and bankers.

Full of symbols of Builders yes.

What even more ridiculous is you try to tell me Masonry has positive intention. You need to wake up but I know you know Masonry is evil... your blood oath hasent worn off magically, hehe.

Part of the oath " to keep us in due bounds with all mankind" .

You guys are a bunch of Babylonian/Egyption, sun worshipping satanic occultic sickos and losers that have given into the dark side instead of fighting for freedom and stopping the NWO.. instead you now run it... when you get into the higher degrees anyway.

I come from Essex, believe me we dont get a lot of sun.

THere is something I dont get though.

are you sure ?

When people want to become Freemasons, there's no doubt they do alot of research on them before they join and therfore, they know the real deal, i.e, that Masonry is an occultic evil fraternity yet they still go and join.... the only conclusion I can come up with is that your all losers and sick minded idiots that enjoy satanic and occult activities although alot of the knowledge you get taught is very advanced and powerfull i'll give you that... unfortunately u guys use it negativly.

Well thats like saying you have a big gun , but I know you are not going to shoot me, so I can call you names. Again , can you be sure that these occult powers can not get you ??

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Freemasons dont run the world?

That would have to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a while.

If you havent noticed, most major cities including Washington are full of Masonic symbolism.... most politicians and presidents are Masons not to mention all the top media and bankers.

What even more ridiculous is you try to tell me Masonry has positive intention. You need to wake up but I know you know Masonry is evil... your blood oath hasent worn off magically, hehe.

You guys are a bunch of Babylonian/Egyption, sun worshipping satanic occultic sickos and losers that have given into the dark side instead of fighting for freedom and stopping the NWO.. instead you now run it... when you get into the higher degrees anyway.

Shut up or I'll have your toilet blown up.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Shut up or I'll have your toilet blown up.

That's enough!

I handled the situation, there will be NO double teaming. No one rides my back.

Any problems?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Jeez, I'm gone for a few days and everything... well... nothing changes!!

Gotta love toilet humor. I just want to throw this in before this gets closed:

Originally posted by NovusOrdo
Good research it before you mock me.

I liked that statement heheh. It certainly makes the point, yes?

And if Knowledge is power, you my friend are in deep trouble 'cause you must be the puniest little weakling dude to come through here in... well... a week or two.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Crap double post...

Oh and nice pic Sebatewerk.

[edit on 3/7/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have thought of joining the Freemasons just to be able to get into their archive of information.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Freemasonry
Now Satan Free

[edit on 30-12-2008 by KSigMason]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well done brothers
why and how did such a distortion of Masonry ever happen?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiorano
well done brothers
why and how did such a distortion of Masonry ever happen?

Hatred, jealousy, unfounded fear, etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join