It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have come to realise something lately and that's that Satanism really is not anything like we have been led to believe.

I think Satanism is a mix of sun worship and ancient diety worship.

Blood drinking and human sacrifice is also ripe within Freemasonry but I do not know weather to class this as Satanic.

Also the worship of gods such as Samson, Moloch, Semisis, ect.... people would consider that Satanic but all these "Gods" are representations of the sun but Semisis was an actualy person. Most gods Masons worship are representations of the sun, though. May seem ridiculous but thats proably becuase you are unaware of the significance of the sun. Good research it before you mock me.

What people consider Satanic, IMO is invalid.

For example, a classic Masonic symbol is hooved angels... most would consider this Satanic but why? Why has they considered it Satanic? Becuase hooves are associated with beastly creatures of mythology? Well what did they represent?

You see, Satanism as the majority percieve it, otherwise known as the Christian perception of Satanism is a big lie and real Satanism, IMO is nothing like it. Something very differant.

I dont like Freemasonry so dont think i'm sticking up for them; they are, afterall, the bastards behind the slavery of mankind and the advancment of the NWO. I hate them for that and I advise anyone contemplating joining Masonry or Masons in the lower Degrees get the hell out of there.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
I think Satanism is a mix of sun worship and ancient diety worship.

By definition, that's not Satanism. What you're doing here is analogous to pointing at a bicycle and saying "I think that's really an airplane. Airplanes are a mixture of bicycle spokes and horns that honk "Dixie"'.

Blood drinking and human sacrifice is also ripe within Freemasonry

Uh-huh.

but I do not know weather to class this as Satanic.

Well, the weather is certainly satanic around here.

What people consider Satanic, IMO is invalid.

So you're right, and everybody else is wrong. Where have I heard that before?

Too many clowns, not enough rodeos...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
yeah yeah yeah, it's still like the Easter bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa and the boogey man tho eh....stories for the kids.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Anton Szandor LaVey (1930-1997) claimed there's two types of Satanists in the Satanic Bible.. to me, his kind of Satanism is a mix of Scripture and Paganism.. with a dark slant. I think it's worth reading, if you're not weak minded.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

IBlood drinking and human sacrifice is also ripe within Freemasonry but I do not know weather to class this as Satanic.

I dont like Freemasonry so dont think i'm sticking up for them; they are, afterall, the bastards behind the slavery of mankind and the advancment of the NWO. I hate them for that and I advise anyone contemplating joining Masonry or Masons in the lower Degrees get the hell out of there.

I bet you're such a genius that you know everything about masonry, without even being part of the fraternity.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Everytime I post and turn around, sebatwerk is there..

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well considering Christianity is just a renamed, mixed-up and re-editited version of the dozens and dozens of previous gods, charecters, stories, ect then that would suggest that everything taught and told in Christianity is a pack of lies and bullsh*t.

That would include the Christian perception of Satanism and therfore, that is why I think most people percieve Satanism as something it's really not.

Hard to understand?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

IBlood drinking and human sacrifice is also ripe within Freemasonry but I do not know weather to class this as Satanic.

I bet you're such a genius that you know everything about masonry, without even being part of the fraternity.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

I know a lot... I dont need bowl cancer to know it's symptoms do I?

There is no point in you arguing with me... the 'blood oath' you took in your initiation prevents you from spilling the beans so therfore, arguing is absolutely pointless.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well, thanks for the advice.
But as you don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about, I think I'll pass.
Where do you get your information from?
"Blood-drinking? Human sacrifice? Hooved angels?" Dude, there's nothing for it but to say that you sure are one ignorant individual.

By the way. To me, satanism is slavery to hatred and ignorance. I guess one could safely say that you fall into that defined category - so Freemasonry isn't satanic: you are.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I dont know for sure exactly what Satanism is... it could quite easily be NOTHING.... just some cock & bull that Christianity made up.... I just dont know.

I'm stuck between Satanism being the worship of the Draco race or Satanism just being something Christianity made up.

The United Grand Lodge of England Coat of Arms
Hooved Angels?

I'm not saying this picture is evil firstly becuase angels is just some more cock & bull Christianity made up and hooves... just beacuase alot of "Satanic" beasts wore them in mythology.. dosent mean its evil.

It's all pretty confusing and hard to actually distinguish what is negative from what is good becuase we have all been fed this false and misguided perception of Satanism... if atall it exists.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The United Grand Lodge of England Coat of Arms
Hooved Angels?
I'm not saying this picture is evil firstly becuase angels is just some more cock & bull Christianity made up and hooves... just beacuase alot of "Satanic" beasts wore them in mythology.. dosent mean its evil.

Oh gee. You really need to study up on your Bible history. Those aren't angels. They're cherubs. Try reading up about the Ark of the Covenant (which the cherubs are standing beside) and also go to the Book of Ezekial and you will find that is how they are described.
Contrary to your rantings, it isn't a Christian depiction either. It comes from the Old Testament which is Judaic.

Please. At least research a little before showering us with any more of your ignorance.

By the way, your image link doesn't work. Freemasonrywatch.com don't like people borrowing their crap.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Judiac.... I assume that is another ancient text of another mind-entrapping religion.

Well there all designed to do just that... entrap the mind of the masses... we are asked to take the crap literally while the select few, Freemasons, Illuminati, ect know its REAL meaning and representations.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Judiac.... I assume that is another ancient text of another mind-entrapping religion.

Well there all designed to do just that... entrap the mind of the masses... we are asked to take the crap literally while the select few, Freemasons, Illuminati, ect know its REAL meaning and representations.

No Judaic is another name for Jewish. Please don't tell me that you have never heard of the Jewish religion.
One has to wonder how someone who can show so little knowledge of the Bible can use it in an argument to attack others.

If you want to know the "real meanings and representations" I would suggest that instead of spewing bs, you try actually reading up on the subject. You'll find that so far the only barrier to learning has come from your own laziness. If you can't even be bothered to study a subject, how can you expect to learn about it?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

you try actually reading up on the subject.

to use legal termonology, this statement " assumes facts not in evidence."

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No. It refers to his not even having undertaken the merest bit of proper research into the subject.
If you're going to argue on any subject, it is stupid not to try to collate what you can from the accepted evidence before basing a conspiracy upon it.
Conspiracy can never be the basis for your argument by it's very nature - it has to rely on at least some solid evidence and factual material obtained from the original subject matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I know a lot... I dont need bowl cancer to know it's symptoms do I?

There is no point in you arguing with me... the 'blood oath' you took in your initiation prevents you from spilling the beans so therfore, arguing is absolutely pointless.

If you have never researched the symptoms of 'bowl' cancer, then YES you would need it in order to know what the symptoms are. You haven't done the least bit of research about Freemasonry and therefore you know absolutely nothing about it.

And I will argue with you all I want, because youre a sick individual with sick ideas. You'd be surprised as to what I can 'spill the beans' about. Although, not knowing anything about freemasonry, I wouldn't expect you to be aware of this.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I know bucket loads about Freemasonry and I know you can leak some info... all the basic info but when it comes to the advanced stuff, u keep quiet.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I know bucket loads about Freemasonry and I know you can leak some info... all the basic info but when it comes to the advanced stuff, u keep quiet.

As a Freemason of many years standing I have observed many people on this board who hate Freemasons and Freemasonry.They have this belief that the Freemmasons run the 'World'.Some of them have said that the Freemasons destroyed their toliets and druged them. The truth of the matter is that Freemasons are people who believe in helping other people.They are busy people with families and do not seek World domination.

regards

Gerard

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Freemasons dont run the world?

That would have to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a while.

If you havent noticed, most major cities including Washington are full of Masonic symbolism.... most politicians and presidents are Masons not to mention all the top media and bankers.

What even more ridiculous is you try to tell me Masonry has positive intention. You need to wake up but I know you know Masonry is evil... your blood oath hasent worn off magically, hehe.

You guys are a bunch of Babylonian/Egyption, sun worshipping satanic occultic sickos and losers that have given into the dark side instead of fighting for freedom and stopping the NWO.. instead you now run it... when you get into the higher degrees anyway.

THere is something I dont get though.

When people want to become Freemasons, there's no doubt they do alot of research on them before they join and therfore, they know the real deal, i.e, that Masonry is an occultic evil fraternity yet they still go and join.... the only conclusion I can come up with is that your all losers and sick minded idiots that enjoy satanic and occult activities although alot of the knowledge you get taught is very advanced and powerfull i'll give you that... unfortunately u guys use it negativly.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join