It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff slams Trump's call for China to investigate Bidens as "repugnant"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
These people are flippin INSANE. The kind of people so delusional you dont want to be around them for fear they may snap at any minute. Just yeesh, shake your head levels of dumb fueled insanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

A high-ranking Chinese businessman was charged by the Justice Department with global corruption and bribery in 2017, and the first call he made after his arrest was to Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, who thinks the call was meant for Joe’s son, Hunter. Patrick Ho, the lieutenant to the founder of the multibillion-dollar Chinese conglomerate CEFC China Energy, was indicted under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the Southern District of New York for his role in a global money laundering and bribery scheme aimed at government officials in Africa. The Justice Department also accused Ho of helping with Iranian sanctions evasion and working to use the Chinese company’s connections to sell weaponry to Chad, Libya, and Qatar. Ho immediately tried reaching out to the younger Biden for help because that summer, as investigators circled, Hunter agreed to represent Ho as part of Hunter’s efforts to work out a liquefied natural gas deal worth tens of millions of dollars with CEFC China Energy’s leader Ye Jianming. The vice president’s financier brother said he was surprised by the call from Ho but told the Chinese businessman how to get in touch with his nephew. “There is nothing else I have to say,” James Biden told the New York Times in 2018. “I don’t want to be dragged into this anymore.”
gee i wonder why trumps interested in hunter bidens shenanigans what with the various corruption inquiries into pretty much his last few business ventures if you dont like the source here are two more

www.newyorker.com...

Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign? Joe Biden’s son is under scrutiny for his business dealings and tumultuous personal life.
only quoting the title as the article is quite long and covers various incidents from shady and or failed business deals ,gifts given at inconvenient times,his battles with substance abuse infidelity and other things that are now being brought into the spot light

www.nbcnews.com... most directly related to you OP

Still, Hunter Biden's participation in the trip has raised additional questions about why the elder Biden, while in office, did not do more to ensure his son’s overseas business interests did not intersect with his work as vice president, or at least avoid the perception of potential conflicts of interest. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said last month. Throughout the weeklong trip, Hunter Biden seemed to duck in and out, sometimes joining his father at events and red-carpet arrival ceremonies, and at other times following his own itinerary, presumably with his daughter Finnegan. As is customary, the White House did not provide details about what the vice president’s relatives were doing when they were not part of his public events.
and whats the other china connection well this

abcnews.go.com... aine-diamonds-alleged-business-conflicts/story?id=64064060 in his divorce preceedings it is stated by his ex wife that he recived a diamond (2.8 carats) worth roughly 80k(he says 10k) from Chinese businessmen

ABC News reached out to the Biden campaign and to Hunter Biden’s attorney for comment about the 2013 China trip, but neither has responded. In his interview with the New Yorker, Hunter Biden also describes accepting a diamond worth thousands from a Chinese energy tycoon after he offered to help the businessman make contacts in the liquefied-natural-gas industry in the United States. The gift arrived after Hunter Biden’s father had left office in 2016. “When I asked him if he thought the diamond was intended as a bribe, he said no: ‘What would they be bribing me for? My dad wasn’t in office.’” Hunter said that he gave the diamond to his associates, and doesn’t know what they did with it. “I knew it wasn’t a good idea to take it. I just felt like it was weird,” he said.”
as for joe him self i think this is what they are investigating? www.scmp.com... wont quote it as ive done enough of that but seems to be what trump was talking about?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

see thats what i dont get they seem to be focusing on its interfering with candidates for election and that they should not be investigated but if that is the case why do they think its ok to have constant nonstop investigations into trump since he took office in 2016 and more relevant now he too is running for re election as president wouldn't that make their impeachment fetish and the other investigations election interference?

its all basically moot as with the Ukraine thing(we have a treaty for law enforcement co-operation) ,this new china one(he apparently asked with no quid pro quo) and the other whistle blower for his alleged tax violations that the nyt seems to imply be from the 1990s (i was 5 when this would have allegedly occurred and well before his election to president) i don't see the republican senate voting to convict on impeachment even if the house dem's pull it off and all looks like the dem's just wanting to muddy the waters a year before the 2020 election and sling as much mud as possible at trump to clog up the media airwaves.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why are you so against ending government corruption?

All for it. It is happening. Bye, Bye Trump!

He will not be impeached

Sillyolyou

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

not if they are swingers,the guy has a cuckholding fettish,in an open relationship,polygamous(well ok this one is technically illegal) or polyamarous. dont think adultery is illegal in most us states but sure there are a few hold outs somewhere

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

that is not what was said at all, it was alleged that A Internal Revenue Service whistle-blower filed a complaint alleging that senior Treasury officials improperly involved themselves in an audit of President Trump’s tax returns. and pretty sure it talks about it being from the 1990s not more recently www.businessinsider.com...

"This is a grave charge that appreciably heightens the Committee's concerns about the absence of appropriate safeguards as part of the mandatory audit program and whether statutory codification of such program or other remedial, legislative measures are warranted," he wrote. Neal also wrote that his committee had "raised these concerns repeatedly" but that IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig had said they were "unfounded." Neal said the whistleblower's allegations "underscore the pressing need for complete and meaningful oversight" of the audit program.
so the IRS comissioner denies the claims and farther down in the article it says this

A New York Times investigation published a year ago suggested that he might have engaged in tax schemes, including fraud, during the 1990s.
so if this is what the whistle blower is talking about being the incident its from over 20 years ago not his time in the white house but i could be wrong as details have been very scant so far

www.businessinsider.com... 2nd article ends with this

There could be other obstacles for Democrats. It's unclear whether the whistleblower complaint implicates Trump in breaking the law, or in a more minor fault.
so on that front we may need to wait for more details but bluntly with all the allegations and subsequent lack of proof for the bulk of them in the last 3 years some are pretty skeptical of any new claims

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
BREAKING

Adam Schiff hired a "democrat-friendly" attorney/friend to help the Whistle Blower write his/her complaint..

Disgraced liar Adam Schiff's committee directed the so-called "whistle-blower" to get a lawyer before he filed the complaint

Who did they hire? A Joe Biden donor, Schumer and Clinton attorney!
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

This scam is unraveling FAST.
!!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING

Adam Schiff hired a "democrat-friendly" attorney/friend to help the Whistle Blower write his/her complaint..

Disgraced liar Adam Schiff's committee directed the so-called "whistle-blower" to get a lawyer before he filed the complaint

Who did they hire? A Joe Biden donor, Schumer and Clinton attorney!
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

This scam is unraveling FAST.
!!

Reminds me of when they coached Ford for the Kavanaugh debacle.

Shiff for brains is such a tool. I don’t know why but every time I see him I get this sudden urge to yell Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

edit on 4-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: LSU2018

LOL - second term. He is getting impeached by Christmas!

Hello President Pence!

He's up next...

No, sillyolme, he’s not getting impeached.

And you know that.

He’s winning his second election with the popular vote.

And you know that.

And it’s making you a nervous wreck. Sitting up all hours devoting a lot of time to fretting. Pushing away loved ones because of your left wing lunacy.

Hang in there though, five more years to go.
edit on 4 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When the Chinese have to set an example on politics..

Beijing has a long-standing public policy of not interfering in foreign countries’ politics. Wang Yi, the Chinese government’s top diplomat and foreign minister, said this repeatedly at events around the United Nations General Assembly last week.

“China will never interfere in the internal affairs of the United States, and we trust that the American people are capable of sorting out their own problems,” he said.

You know you've got a problem.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Lock Trump up!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well....

Ukraine's new top prosecutor: no evidence against Hunter Biden so far

“I have no such information,” General Prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said, when asked whether he had evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It would be nice if it was true. But as we have seen from Boxers driver to the Clintons allowing nuclear secrets to be stolen...its a flat out lie meant for optics and to set up their demands for foreign nations to butt out of Hong Kong.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Politics isn't about truth, its about optics. And it works because people have their confirmation bias tickled. I won't call the populace stupid...its more like they are willfully ignorant so their "team" can win.

Having political "teams" is reprehensible. If anyone is cheering on anyone in politics simply because they are from a particular party, or loyal to a particular personality...they are what is wrong with America. And we can safely say that right now, america is a full on dumpster fire politically.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah no..I think we can all agree that statements from the Chinese government are suspect regardless the subject.

They're just making the statement to poke at the US. Guess that tradewar is not sitting well with them.

Peace
edit on 4-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Well....

Ukraine's new top prosecutor: no evidence against Hunter Biden so far

“I have no such information,” General Prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said, when asked whether he had evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Peace

Guess what, I didn't find any crimes either, the fact that I didn't look for crimes is irrelevant, I didn't find any.

so it has to be true right? I didn't find any high crimes and misdemeanors with President Trump, so he is now innocent.

Or does that only work for demcrats??

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Uhhhhh...is this one of those redundant questions wrapped as an ignorant reply disguised as a stupid remark?

You should ask a demcrat(?) I guess...

Have a good weekend...

Peace
edit on 4-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He believes this is going to be his 2020 "Russia if you're listening" moment.
It got him the help he needed 2016 and instigated the whole Wikileaks saga.

If anything he is totally predictable. His play book is about 1/4 inch thick. Double spaced, one side of the page only.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

do appreciate your consistency with sticking to your "Obama was a messiah, Orange man bad" narrative

You cant argue with truth.
But I never said Obama was the messiah.. Unlike CWM who proclaimed "TRUMP IS THE CHOSEN ONE".

I don't indulge in such fantasie about living people.

But again, this thread is not about Obama even though you keep trying to make it that. But thats because you cant defend what trump is doing. So derail the thread you cant handle.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The observation and question was not directed at you, I notice that 99% of things you respond to have nothing to do with you. Yet somehow you manage to interject yourself into just about every thread, wish I had that kind of free time. Since you seem to have so many issues with posters and threads on here, might it not be better for your mental state to avoid this site? Some food for thought...

The OP has posted the link, I have looked at it, and find no other reason to comment on it. I wouldn't have commented in the first place, had the link been in the OP. It's amazing what you can do when you start a thread off properly...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join