It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff slams Trump's call for China to investigate Bidens as "repugnant"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Too bad we're not talking about the last administaration. We are talking about this one.
The corrupt one.
Obama was a treasure.
This guy is yesterday's garbage.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Someone will be...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

oh please.

you obviously have internet access.

dont be lazy.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jhn7537

Too bad we're not talking about the last administaration. We are talking about this one.
The corrupt one.
Obama was a treasure.
This guy is yesterday's garbage.

I do appreciate your consistency with sticking to your "Obama was a messiah, Orange man bad" narrative... Proud of you, Silly! Keep up the wonderful work... I see you have a few new friends around here now.. Your movement is getting massive..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This post is so sad.
You actually believe all that.
Shaking my head.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: HanyManny
Why are you so against ending government corruption?

Look at Trump's money, that he comes from privilege and the fact that many of those he brought with him are now in prison. Use your brain. Despite all the allegations and sackings, has the swamp been drained or is it same swamp, different swamp creatures?

Trump is supposed to defend America, not seek his own personal interests.

A Ukrainian prosecutor (the one that replaced the corrupt one Biden senior wanted to get rid of) has investigated and found no corruption. Hunter Biden was placed into the directors position of Burisma Holdings (not by his father)and his law firm retained by them, specifically to ensure there was no corruption.

edit on 3/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey, before we get off topic too far, how about :

Trump's call for China to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden is "repugnant" and "ought to be condemned by every member" of Congress.

That was the original topic.

What do you think about that, and how it will play into his impeachment.

You do know he is getting impeached, don't you?

Despite all the ATSers who say he won't (and will have to slink off when he is, because people will throw it in your face forever), he is getting impeached. And he might be removed from office. And then, who knows?

I would rather have Pence than Trump. Trump is insane. Pence is just a queer guy trying to pass.
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
wrong post
edit on 3-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Look at Trump's money, that he comes from privilege and the fact that many of those he brought with him are now in prison. Use your brain. Despite all the allegations and sackings, has the swamp been drained or is it same swamp, different swamp creatures?

A Ukrainian prosecutor (the one that replaced the corrupt one Biden senior wanted to get rid of) has investigated and found no corruption. Hunter Biden was placed into the directors position of Burisma Holdings (not by his father)and his law firm retained by them, specifically to ensure there was no corruption.

Would love to see the reference to all those Trump people in prison....seriously....would love to see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Not at all. The Mueller report found multiple instances of everything that was expected.

With enough time/power you can dig up anything on anyone. Even someone like you or I that we could say have lived a very normal life would not be safe. What amazes me is how little of anything on a billionaire that has worked around the world.

The hilarity part was about thinking that the guy who hired "acting" people in every important position precisely so they wouldn't have to be vetted is the most vetted President in history..

Lmao

Not a lot of vetting going on in this administration. That's the whole point. Let's not forget they actually had to have a job fair to find people to work at the White House...

He has filled only about 54% and a big part of that is the liberals are dragging the investigations at every point they can, THEN as you suggest they complain that he is not vetting people... Well you can't have it both ways...he needs a staff one way or another.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Would love to see the reference to all those Trump people in prison....seriously....would love to see it.

Wait a few weeks. You will see Trump and his kids in jail. Reference solved!

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Trump's call for China to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden is "repugnant" and "ought to be condemned by every member" of Congress.

Despite all the ATSers who say he won't (and will have to slink off when he is, because people will throw it in your face forever), he is getting impeached. And he might be removed from office. And then, who knows?

I would rather have Pence than Trump. Trump is insane. Pence is just a queer guy trying to pass.

Looking forward to him getting impeached.

Wondering what you will do if he isnt.

Sillyolme has been her for a couple years saying the same...wrong tastes bad after a few years.

So when you are wrong will you continue like silly or will you own it?

I'll own it if I'm wrong and Trump gets impeached. Will you own it if not?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So Democrats have used foreign powers to "investigate" and hate it when Trump simply suggests it 😎🎱

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ok...I will make you a bet. I have done the same here before.

I will never post again on ATS if trump and his kids are in jail in a few weeks.

Will you leave if they arent?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't know what is wrong with some folks. The house is going to impeach.

What will the Senate do?

Who knows?

But Trump is going to stand in the proverbial "dock" in the Senate. and his legacy will be far more horrible than every other president who has stood there.

He may get removed.

He deserves to get removed. He never should have been there.

The "always Trump:" folks will have exploding heads when he stand there. They will slink away when Trump is removed, just like the Nixon folks did.

The Nixon folks are most likely the Trump folks now. They are a Nation Shame, and hopefully the country will be kind to them, and accept them as Americans after a time.

edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't know what is wrong with some folks. The house is going to impeach.

What will the Senate do?

Who knows?

But Trump is going to stand in the proverbial "dock" in the Senate. and his legacy will be far more horrible than every other president who has stood there.

He may get removed.

He deserves to get removed. He never should have been there.

The "always Trump:" folks will have exploding hears when he stand there. They will slink away when Trump is removed, just like the Nixon folks did.

The Nixon folks are most likely the Trump folks now. They are a Nation Shame, and hopefully the country will be kind to them, and accept them as Americans after a time.

Cute diatribe.

I will ask again based on your last statement. Will you leave if he is not impeached?

I will if he is.
edit on 10/3/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Cool fantasy ma'am.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
When Democrats gaslight you into defending corruption.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How many times have you been completely wrong about trump? I bet you parroted the russiagate nonsense on ats for years only to switch it up after that blew up in your face. For the last 3 years. Now it’s this.

www.google.com...=7900

Looks like Schiffy knew about this in advance!
edit on 3-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join