It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff slams Trump's call for China to investigate Bidens as "repugnant"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah, and let's see those tax returns. Why do Trump-ists think it's okay for him to be a despot? a reply to: underwerks

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
Yeah, and let's see those tax returns. Why do Trump-ists think it's okay for him to be a despot? a reply to: underwerks

Because he does not care about our country.

Good thing that some folks do. That is why he is being impeached.

God Bless America!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami
The IRS has vetted him. Next.

link   
The "president" said it loud and clear from the WH lawn today. Duh. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

link   
President Trump did not “call for China to investigate” anything.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I would think that, if they were honest about it, they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens. It’s a very simple answer.

They should investigate the Bidens, because how does a company that’s newly formed — and all these companies, if you look at —

And, by the way, likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with — with Ukraine.

So, I would say that President Zelensky — if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens. Because nobody has any doubt that they weren’t crooked. That was a crooked deal — 100 percent. He had no knowledge of energy; didn’t know the first thing about it. All of a sudden, he is getting $50,000 a month, plus a lot of other things. Nobody has any doubt.

And they got rid of a prosecutor who was a very tough prosecutor. They got rid of him. Now they’re trying to make it the opposite way. But they got rid —

So, if I were the President, I would certainly recommend that of Ukraine.

Q Have you asked President Xi to investigate at all?

THE PRESIDENT:I haven’t, but it’s certainly something we can start thinking about. Because I’m sure that President Xi does not like being under that kind of scrutiny, where billions of dollars is taken out his country by a guy that just got kicked out of the Navy. He got kicked out of the Navy; all of a sudden, he’s getting billions of dollars. You know what they call that? They call that a “payoff.”

link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: HanyManny

As many as were being requested to participate in the illegal activities of Biden... which you seem to have no issue with.

Where did I say that? Or are you just promoting another strawman argument?

Don't worry, it seems like a lot of folks like doing that. That is all ya got?

OK, keep pushing lies and sleeping in your safe space snoring REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL, he even does the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on his own. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The ones you leaked illegally weren't enough?

Face it, girlfriend, y'all will never be satisfied until Trump's second term is finished and y'all can move on to the next Republican president.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Deflect and deny.

Still getting impeached.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Deflect and deny.

Still getting impeached.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not according to the most-recent whistle blower who was tasked with vetting the
"president's" taxes. It's on the news! a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

LOL - second term. He is getting impeached by Christmas!

Hello President Pence!

He's up next...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Who are you calling "girlfriend," ol' boy? You're swamp-deep in denial. a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Not according to the most-recent whistle blower who was tasked with vetting the
"president's" taxes. It's on the news! a reply to: PurpleFox

Ex president going to jail for so may things...Next up, lets get Pence for his crimes, and even publish a few photos of his "male friends" who he has dinner with when "mommy" isn't around. I guess that will be the end of him. Then Pelosi will be the president...

Trump folks head explode...
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
LOL been on here since 2005 and HM has posted more since they joined 0n 9/28/2019 LOL 5 days LOL. Must get paid by the word.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Can you quote the statute that makes this illegal?

I know Pelosi can't. Wondering if anyone can. Or if folks are just going to continue parroting the liars in Congress.

if i sleep with your wife...its not illegal

but dosent mean its ok

Morality has no place in legal discourse. If its not a law, then theres nothing stopping him. Try again.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Obviously we are not.... let's start at home shall we?

There are a lot of way more corrupt countries in the world... why is Ukraine so important at this moment? A tiny little country.
No he is not interested in going after corruption.. What a crock of shcitte. He is interested in going after Biden because if he doesn't get re-elected he is going to jail.
Now he is seeing even his small chance for re-election is going down the toilet. He is a desperate desperate man. And there is no way out for him. None at all.
Now... the idiot has gone and called for interference on TV. Perhaps he thinks its going to play like "Russia if you're listening"
If nothing he is a creature of habit.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Can you quote the statute that makes this illegal?

I know Pelosi can't. Wondering if anyone can. Or if folks are just going to continue parroting the liars in Congress.

You seem reasonable. What are you rerefencing. I will try to reply.

Trump talking about investigating various people with other nations. can you quote the statute that he is violating? What is the grounds of impeachment (a high crime or misdemeanor)?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You should welcome new members. Participation is a good thing no matter how long you've been around. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Obviously we are not.... let's start at home shall we?

There are a lot of way more corrupt countries in the world... why is Ukraine so important at this moment? A tiny little country.

Ukraine isn't tiny. Its not like the US or Russia, but its not tiny. Its important for reasons we don't have information on yet, other than it was central to the "collusion" farce, and Trump did fire the ambassador there without notice. Im sure he has a reason. If Congress would ask about that instead of "IMPEACH" communication might happen. As it stands, i don't blame Trump for not trusting the IC or Congress. They spearheaded the collusion farce.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yeah he has a vet... wonder if he is up to date on all his shots?

He could catch something in prison otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join