It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin States That Russia WILL Intervene in the 2020 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He's not trolling, he's gaslighting.

I don't know why anyone would even try and deny that Russia took advantage of the the new social media craze, in an attempt to influence the elections... Its just obvious that they did, I mean, why wouldn't they?

It really doesn't mean much in the end. Whether a large amount of the American public were influenced to vote for Trump because Russian trolls were spreading fake news on there Facebook feeds, is kind of irreverent. They still made there own decision to vote him.

The bigger question is, was Trump or anyone on his campaign team some how complicit in the Russians attempt to influence the elections... because that's when it would become a huge issue.
edit on 3-10-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The guy makes a joke and the annoying, full-of-themselves, know-it-all, dumb ass talking heads analyze it into the ground, spouting off their lies.

Sheesh ...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So, no change from 2016. Trump and his ilk will still use Russia as a media fan-flame. Humm. Trump needs Russia to win any election?

Why doesn't Trump tell him he needs no help winning? OK, He needs all the help he can get from tyrats to win. How else could Trump win, without help of tyrants?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Russian interference... CONFIRMED!!!

All the smart people knew Putin was for Trump. Why be suprised that he still is? Trump is a shill for the Russins.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Russian interference... CONFIRMED!!!

All the smart people knew Putin was for Trump. Why be suprised that he still is? Trump is a shill for the Russins.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is just the best time to be alive.

Everything is so whacky! I love it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Russia behind this complaint against Elizabeth Warren?

mobile.twitter.com...

Pahahaha

Man, imagine what the history books will say. This is better than a movie. You can ONLY make this stuff up. Aren't you glad to be alive at a time like this? Sadly

Will an election (this one and the last) ever top this one? Doubt it.

They keep going, there won't be a dem left to run for president.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Soooo....America has become the laughing stock of the world and even Russia is making jokes about it.

I'm not quite sure this "make America great again" stuff is really working out...

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why do I have to hold your hand all the time.

Of course not Brian.

It is a known KGB tactic to joke and spread disinformation.

You know trump is counting on them, come on....

C'mon yourself.

Ok... So Russia likes Trump.

Tell the truth... Would you rather a major power actually get along with a president who is willing to make peace, or a president who a major power absolutely hates and threatens the very lives of every person on earth?

I think it's safer to have world leaders get along and some day actually make peace between our countries for once. I think it would be pretty cool to hop a plane and go anywhere in the world without worry of getting my head cut off or beaten down because I'm from the US.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Soooo....America has become the laughing stock of the world and even Russia is making jokes about it.

I'm not quite sure this "make America great again" stuff is really working out...

That'll probably be their exact argument, when TPTB start advocating for a China style government controlled internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

That'll probably be their exact argument, when TPTB start advocating for a China style government controlled internet.

If by TPTB you mean the current ones saying they will take away our 2nd amendment, calling for censorship of speech on social media and want to give free stuff to everyone then I would agree.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Of course not Brian.

So now you're a KGB expert? From interior decorator to international spies....wow....you are similar to Hunter Biden!

The fact you say it is a known KGB tactic is hilarious. You think they are the only ones....is there a patent on it? Because EVERY country, including the US, would have to pay a royalty.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah...about that..

Net neutrality rules could return at state level under mixed U.S. court decision

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think everyone in the world is now laughing about the Russian collusion story except the brainwashed American public.

It's getting dumber and dumber by the day. We have reached insanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
He is laughing at the American population and government that he feels his ego has gotten over on.

Why

As another member stated he is probably being serious...

I say who cares. I can think for myself when it comes to voting. What can they do? Drag up dirt on a candidate? Awesome! The more skeletons that come out the better because THEN I can know the truth

Lies can be fact checked. Truth can not always be found.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sure...Trolling.

I bet he is on the phone with Trump every day telling hi exactly what to do to destroy our country.

Thank god we have congressional oversight, and that this puppet will be out by CHristmas.

God Bless America!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Of course, wasn't it Wray or Mueller who said they are doing it as we speak?

So of course Putin is serious—in jest.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Okay, devil's advocate.

IF Putin were serious - and the meme regards Alex Jones were true...

That would be most entertaining election meddling and worthy of many buckets of popcorn to behold.
(as if the spectre of what's coming isn't already a roller-coaster ride through the 9 circles of hell)

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Sure...Trolling.

I bet he is on the phone with Trump every day telling hi exactly what to do to destroy our country.

Thank god we have congressional oversight, and that this puppet will be out by CHristmas.

God Bless America!

You and silly must be neighbors.

Enjoy crying and screaming for 5 more years!

During those years expect to see a lot more dropping out of politics on both sides but mostly dems.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Of course not Brian.

I bet if you watch Trump soopper closely, you will see his election fraud in real time and will single handedly be able to save the world from another 4 years of Trump and his horrible economy. We are all counting on you Silly. Make us proud.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join