It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Pence Divided ofver Ukraine Scandal : Division at the Whitehouse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
Apparently a few minutes after I posted this thread VP did a press conference sorta clearing this up a bit.

Yeah, he said what we already knew... it was all bullsnip. But please, by all means, saddle up your little narrative and ride it around the room a few times because we're certainly enjoying the show.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not much different than when Pence was trying to tell us the anthrax scare after 9/11 came from Iraq and modified to make it worse, even though all the experts agreed it came from the US and not a modified version.

Pence is in my opinion one of the war-mongerors who will do the MIC bidding, while Trump is just a puppet that can rile up a certain demographic.

It would not surprise me that Trump was picked to fail, paving the way for Pence to take power and do what the MIC wants.

Perhaps he will be super sneaky and wait until the end of his second term to spring his trap.

And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SailorJerry

Wait

So the VP literally saying the polar opposite of what was reported isn't evidence that the story was false????

What kind of clown world thinkimg is that

You guys really don't understand politics do you.

when you double down on wrong, that is never the time to bring arrogance into the mix. It makes you look kind of dumb, and you are anything but that.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Wait

So the VP literally saying the polar opposite of what was reported isn't evidence that the story was false????

What kind of clown world thinkimg is that

You guys really don't understand politics do you.

That depends on which countries ' politics.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted

Now this is from Fox, it's an opinion from an ex Clinton aide so yeah wouldn't trust his explanation much but the conflicting statements from the 2 A
administrations, Trump's and Pence's, they are valid.

The question is whether there is actually anything at all. I don't think Pence is at odds over any of it. There is nothing to be at odds about, but if the media says he is then that means there must be something there... See how that works?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Trump had already confirmed Pence as his running mate again, they have always been on good terms and Pence has always defended Trump. Why on earth would he choose now to turn unless there's something really to this?

It's already a moot point based on the evolution of the thread thus far...but...
another alternative would be that Pence is somehow "in on it" with the coup-conspirators.
Unlikely perhaps, but there was the Ryan-Pence thing before the convention.

If indeed the entire allegation and reported statement aren't complete flights of fancy, I think Pence's people were trying to get out in front of rumored allegations of Pence being tainted by his own involvement in the Ukraine-centric corruption (somehow). That might go a ways towards explaining the why-now motivation question posed by the OP.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
C'mon my mods, if your gonna modify my title for the post you gotta make sure to spell it right at least

edit on 3-10-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The VP being publicly supportive of his boss is hardly evidence that the story is false , Trump is in a hole yet he keeps digging .... Asked China to investigate Biden.

The cracks are beginning to show.

Yes, they are... Brennan is sweating bullets at the thought of having to answer Durham's questions under oath, as I imagine is Clapper, and Comey, and McCabe, and many others.

Actually, I wouldn't call them cracks, I'd call them canyons.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That depends on which countries ' politics.

Politics is politics regardless of country.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join