It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Pence Divided ofver Ukraine Scandal : Division at the Whitehouse?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: hyperlexic

They are talking about it already now on Fox. He is 100% backing Trump and was elected to drain the swamp.

Just five minutes after this thread was started too!

I found an interview from the 25th where he supported Trump.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Wait

So the VP literally saying the polar opposite of what was reported isn't evidence that the story was false????

What kind of clown world thinkimg is that

You guys really don't understand politics do you.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Wait

So the VP literally saying the polar opposite of what was reported isn't evidence that the story was false????

So I guess you think Biden is lying then? Nobody is backing him up and he is denying it. Is that politics too or....?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strategy in play 😎

DNC panic πŸ˜ƒ

Lol.

I can pucture you saying this over and over.... In a padded room...with a straight jacket on.... "Hillary's going to jail, Hillary's going to jail"

😲😡😡😱😨

He would have to wait for a free one from all the democrats and leftists, repeating impeachment and collusion first.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strategy in play 😎

DNC panic πŸ˜ƒ

Lol.

I can pucture you saying this over and over.... In a padded room...with a straight jacket on.... "Hillary's going to jail, Hillary's going to jail"

😲😡😡😱😨

He would have to wait for a free one from all the democrats and leftists, repeating impeachment and collusion first.

Dang...that's going to be another 5 years!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wait

I understand being able to parse simple data, like the person they claimed gave them the story saying CNN had it completely wrong, and the Pence himself saying he stands beside Trump and what he's doing.

Do you guys really want this so bad you throw out simple facts?

Wait, what am I saying. Just look at your response

" just because Pence is saying it isn't true, and the person who claimed to report it says it wasn't true, doesn't mean it wasn't true"

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Former Clinton spokesman claims

LMAO. Seriously? That wall of text and hyperbole over something sourced to a former Clinton spokesman? There's straw grasping and then there's grasping at the shadows of straws.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Wait

Do you understand how media pandering and narrative manipulation to increase controversy and division work?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't understand why you, or any thinking person, would let a blatant cnn propaganda hit piece written by a Clinton drone, sway your opinion on Trump.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's good to have you posting again Vasa.
Welcome back.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
nice catch!
seems cnn is wrong again?

oh well

The VP being publicly supportive of his boss is hardly evidence that the story is false , Trump is in a hole yet he keeps digging .... Asked China to investigate Biden.

The cracks are beginning to show.

doubtful
no cracks tho you have been claiming such for what 3 years now?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lets just say he gets impeached okay. He is out of office. Gone and Pence gets to sit in the big chair that doesn't take away the one thing that rubs all democrats the wrong way and its that he beat Hillary and that's why they hate him the most. It finally proved that she was not liked by the American people, she was not fit to be the leader of the free world, she was not fit to well walk up a flight of stairs without falling on her backside lol lol. But still this doesn't change that and that is the very thing that kicked it for democrats. It showed that when the people don't want someone they've forced as the nominee they will vote in pretty much anyone else.

Personally I'm not sure what to believe when it comes to Trump, I've read the transcript and honestly I think it can be read both ways which is most likely why the Demos are wasting more money for Russiagate the Remake (I'm aware its Ukraine). I think if he doesn't get impeached he will win 2020.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not much different than when Pence was trying to tell us the anthrax scare after 9/11 came from Iraq and modified to make it worse, even though all the experts agreed it came from the US and not a modified version.

Pence is in my opinion one of the war-mongerors who will do the MIC bidding, while Trump is just a puppet that can rile up a certain demographic.

It would not surprise me that Trump was picked to fail, paving the way for Pence to take power and do what the MIC wants.
edit on 3-10-2019 by jrod because: R

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Gotta love the fake news media.

I wonder how many times leftists have to get bitten by these lies before they figure it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
maddow has trumps taxes you know.....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There have been multiple news outlets reports on various topics covering President Trump and the whole administration before and MULTIPLE times they have been wrong. I still do not see a problem with the POTUS asking for another President to ensure that corruption is rooted out before we give them 430 million dollars. This is in addition to military aid already provided during the previous administration.

Perhaps it could be considered a campaign finance violation. It's not impeachable and usually results in a monetary fine. After the 2008 election, the FEC leveled the single largest campaign finance violation fine to the Obama campaign. It was in excess of 300 thousand dollars but didnt result in a daily course of impeachment calls.

The previous VP did exactly what the President is accused of, only in reverse, gave an ultimatum to another sovereign goverment to fire someone in order to stop an investigation involving foreign aid money. That investigation could have implicated the VP's son or it could have cleared him. The plain sleazy facts that the VP's son was earning in excess of 600 thousand a year for a basically honorary board position should raise eyebrows, doesn't mean there was wrong doing but even President Obama brought up the appearance of it at the time

Just not ready to put much stock in the various media reports that the VP is in disagreement with the President since these anonymous sources reports often end in embarrassment for those running the story.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That was an amazing day for her.

She really thought she had something and then, BOOM. Blew up in her face.

How she didn't lose her job after that is a mystery.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well for three years we've been hearing that:

Trump is done

it's:

all but over
a tipping point
a turning point
the beginning of the end
the walls are closing in

might as well add

the cracks are beginning to show

to the list.

We don't care

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That was an amazing day for her.

She really thought she had something and then, BOOM. Blew up in her face.

How she didn't lose her job after that is a mystery.

that was an amazing day all around
the pink here was in hysterics....until the reveal

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey I clarified that portion very well, essentially said to dismiss that person's interpretation as it's obviously partisan, but the article further correlates the differences in press releases between Trumps aides and Pence's. The article sited is a Fox News article which gives it more credibility of its staying something counter to Trumps administration No? Apparently a few minutes after I posted this thread VP did a press conference sorta clearing this up a bit.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join