It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Pence Divided ofver Ukraine Scandal : Division at the Whitehouse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
TRUMP - PENCE DIVIDED OVER UKRAINE SCANDAL : Division at the Whitehouse?

It's being reported by multiple media outlets and then verified via press releases by the Whitehouse and Pence's aides that President Trump and Pence are at odds over the entire Ukraine Scandal.
There has been a back and forth between the administrations top aides releasing information regarding the Ukraine Call. After a week and a half of continuous negative coverage, which is to be expected from the biased media, Pence's team released a statement (not verbatim) " Pence was unaware of the call to Ukraine, nor the contents of the call and in no way did he endorse it.". Now in response to this Trump's team releases a statement stating (again not verbatim) " The Vice President had an aide on the line during President Trump's call and also had a full transcript of the call presented to him within 24 hours of the call being made".
No matter how you feel about this entire Ukraine debacle, this doesn't look good for the Trump Administration. The simple fact is the Pence up until no has been unflinchingly loyal to President Trump and I have to say as a moderate I have been very skeptical of this "whistleblowers" entire statement and it's politicization by the far left, after everything the Democrats have put us through these past few years they are nothing but a disgusting shadow of their former once respectable selves. This makes it easy to dismiss this fiasco as nothing but a farce, a political stunt to further their attempt a destroying the constitution, taking away the power of the people, wanting to twist capitalist democracy into a Marxist authoritarian state, to push a coup d'etat on this President.

Even with these radicals doing this their are some truly respectable people left on the left side of the aisle but they are being smothered, their voices overridden and values shackled by the radicals thay have overtaken the party and the complicit media.

But I ask all of you that have thus far been in agreement with me that this Ukraine Scandal is a fraud, a fake, a farce, honestly a slap in the face to democracy,

WITH THIS DIVISION BETWEEN TRUMP AND HIS UTTERLY LOYAL VP PENCE DOES IT NOT SIGNAL THAT SOMETHING REAL AND SUBSTANTIVE IS ACTUALLY HERE?

In my personal opinion we need to take a step back at this point, take an objective review of this situation because this doesn't look good, it doesn't you know it and so do I.

I'm not some Trump loyalist, I've donated to Tulsi and had every intention of writing her in come election time up until she recently threw out her principles and decided to back impeachment. What I have done so far though is witnessed the destruction of the Democrat party all because they couldnt accept the election results, watched them uphend democracy for their own pettiness and even turn to outright communism in its pursuit. So I've generalit sided with Trump on these issues not because I like him but because I value democracy and this country.

The fact is though that if Pence is willing to turn on Trump over this Ukraine Scandal than I have to believe there is really something to it, forget all the shady tactics the left is using to push this story, forget the bias of the whistle blower, the declarations by the Ukrainian President in favor of Trumps side, forget the new development which shows Schiff probably wrote out the report itself which would negate the testimony all together, what we need to focus on is this fact.

FOR WHATEVER REASON PENCE WHOM IS LOYAL TO TRUMP HAS TURNED ON HIM

Trump had already confirmed Pence as his running mate again, they have always been on good terms and Pence has always defended Trump. Why on earth would he choose now to turn unless there's something really to this?

There's plenty of coverage of this but I'll post one link to an article for it just to save you some effort but be sure to check all the different angles out there

Here's the link -

www.foxnews.com...

Now this is from Fox, it's an opinion from an ex Clinton aide so yeah wouldn't trust his explanation much but the conflicting statements from the 2 A
administrations, Trump's and Pence's, they are valid.

EDITOR'S NOTE

Forgive the typos fellas, did this in like 3 minutes over my lunch break and simply don't have the time to correct it. None of it should be bad enough to muddle the flow of the article. I'm really interested to hear from those of you that support Trump and his policies over this though, does this not deserve another look if Pence is willing to betray Trump essentially?
edit on 3-10-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Editor's note regarding me NOT editing and correcting the typos

edit on Thu Oct 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps in title

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They are not best buds like Obama and Biden are, lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They are not best buds like Obama and Biden are, lol.

have they exchanged bracelets?
is that a requirement now?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Actually he is giving a presser at this exact moment saying he backs Trump 100% and wants answers to the Biden Ukraine issue.

He is even saying that he and Trump were elected to office to Drain the Swanp!

edit on 10/3/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
nice catch!
seems cnn is wrong again?

oh well

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I will wait for Pence to say something. The last time we had reports from liberal media that someone was against Trump it was immediately proven to be fake news.

Acting director of national intelligence threatened to resign if he couldn’t speak freely before Congress on whistleblower complaint

www.washingtonpost.com... ess/2019/09/25/b1deb71e-dfbf-11e9-be96-6adb81821e90_story.html

WaPo with more of it's 24/7 fake news campaign of lies.

“At no time have I considered resigning my position since assuming this role on Aug. 16, 2019,” Maguire said in a statement.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I will wait for Pence to say something. The last time we had reports from liberal media that someone was against Trump it was immediately proven to be fake news.

Acting director of national intelligence threatened to resign if he couldn’t speak freely before Congress on whistleblower complaint

www.washingtonpost.com... ess/2019/09/25/b1deb71e-dfbf-11e9-be96-6adb81821e90_story.html

WaPo with more of it's 24/7 fake news campaign of lies.

“At no time have I considered resigning my position since assuming this role on Aug. 16, 2019,” Maguire said in a statement.

www.foxnews.com...

LOL this time too see Vasa's post ..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I highly doubt anyone but Fox will cover him saying these things just now but I am sure it will be a big talking point.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

They are talking about it already now on Fox. He is 100% backing Trump and was elected to drain the swamp.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

when is it claimed that pence " became aware of the call " ?? .

because :

Pence was unaware of the call to Ukraine, nor the contents of the call and in no way did he endorse it

is not actually incompatible with :

" The Vice President had an aide on the line during President Trump's call and also had a full transcript of the call presented to him within 24 hours of the call being made"

but hey - actual verbatim quotes of what the office of the POTUS and VP have REALLY said - woul be much more usefull than your paraphrasing them [ however honest you are ]

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
nice catch!

oh well

The VP being publicly supportive of his boss is hardly evidence that the story is false , Trump is in a hole yet he keeps digging .... Asked China to investigate Biden.

The cracks are beginning to show.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

nice catch!

oh well

The VP being publicly supportive of his boss is hardly evidence that the story is false , Trump is in a hole yet he keeps digging .... Asked China to investigate Biden.

The only evidence we need of the story being false is CNN.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Really ?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Strategy in play 😎

DNC panic 😃

link   

nice catch!

oh well

Wait

So the VP literally saying the polar opposite of what was reported isn't evidence that the story was false????

What kind of clown world thinkimg is that

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They are talking about it already now on Fox. He is 100% backing Trump and was elected to drain the swamp.

Just five minutes after this thread was started too!

link   

nice catch!

oh well

I find it very telling of the solidarity and conviction they have by publicly supporting eachother. It speaks volumes.

On the other hand, can you name any of Obama's administration that has come out to support Biden?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Really ?

Yes..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Really ?

Yes really. CNN literally kept running a story saying they had a source after their source publicly stated CNN's story was wrong and a misrepresentation.

Every outlet retracted the story except CNN.

I repeat, the source publicly identified themselves and said the story was wrong. CNN said they stand by it and kept the story going.

Every outlet sucks, CNN is one of the worst if not the worst, they are less reliable than tabloids.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strategy in play 😎

DNC panic 😃

Lol.

I can pucture you saying this over and over.... In a padded room...with a straight jacket on.... "Hillary's going to jail, Hillary's going to jail"

😲😵😵😱😨

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join