It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate change, I'm all ears how what do we do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sacrifice a bunch of animals an children, an hope it rains, or stops raining like most biblical narrtives.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: I forgot to say or use children

edit on 3-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Convince Bernie owning 3 homes is not good for the environment and plead with him to stop eating heavily processed corn dogs at the Iowa State fair which is also good for the environment and his clogged arteries.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nothing anyone can do.
The earth has been going through changes for millions of years.
Just like this.
"Oh , it is not nice to fool with mother nature"
Sound of lightning and thunder.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Rob808

Scientists have already concluded what would be the best solution to combat climate change and restore our earth, unfortunately it is easy and not a big money maker, so is ignored.

The restoration of trees remains among the most effective strategies for climate change mitigation. We mapped the global potential tree coverage to show that 4.4 billion hectares of canopy cover could exist under the current climate. Excluding existing trees and agricultural and urban areas, we found that there is room for an extra 0.9 billion hectares of canopy cover, which could store 205 gigatonnes of carbon in areas that would naturally support woodlands and forests. This highlights global tree restoration as our most effective climate change solution to date. However, climate change will alter this potential tree coverage. We estimate that if we cannot deviate from the current trajectory, the global potential canopy cover may shrink by ~223 million hectares by 2050, with the vast majority of losses occurring in the tropics. Our results highlight the opportunity of climate change mitigation through global tree restoration but also the urgent need for action.

Source link to access content and data

Its ignored because Conservation is too close to Conservative. Don't wanna get the narratives crisscrossed.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The only solution that will work is new taxes, give the government more control of our daily lives. Without that, manbearpig will takeover the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You are gonna get answers from mentally insane people, that dont do anything they recommend for you to do.

It's like going to a Climate Change rally, and 95% of the people there drove, or eat meat, and use plastic.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I’ve been saving up my gas. I use a mini vac hooked up to a vape bag.
Keeping all my farts safe from destroying the earth.
Hope I don’t ever forget which bag is for vaping

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join