It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: HanyManny
Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

Senate confirms removal after mush anguish

Trump prosecuted in several states, him and children go to jail

America heals, but it takes time

Trump supporters slink away, deny they ever voted for him

America become better, more tolerant, and rids itself of NAZIs, white nationalist, and racists (for a time)

I think several of these things are fairly fictional.

The citizens of the US believe the propaganda. For example, one of the last countries in the world to get rid of slavery and that incarcerates more than any other, yet they talk about it being a bastion of liberty, when on actual hard statistics, it is clear that they are the least free country in the world, by a long shot.

And talking about shootings...

'Nuff said.

And millions continue to pour over our border using any means possible to live in the "least free country in the world, by a long shot."

And we're not giving up our guns (or our pointy knives) either.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

America become better, more tolerant, and rids itself of NAZIs, white nationalist, and racists (for a time)

The citizens of the US believe the propaganda. For example, one of the last countries in the world to get rid of slavery and that incarcerates more than any other, yet they talk about it being a bastion of liberty, when on actual hard statistics, it is clear that they are the least free country in the world, by a long shot.

'Nuff said.

And millions continue to pour over our border using any means possible to live in the "least free country in the world, by a long shot."

The power of the propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

a reply to: KnoxMSP

No, but Trump gets to go through impeachment, trial by the Senate, and then the ultimate humiliation of being the first president to be removed, then put in prison.

Ok, you can believe your delusions if you want. There is simply no evidence, so you just look desperate at this point. You have refused to answer my two questions or provide any evidence. If this were court you could be disbarred for gross incompetency in the practice of the profession.

the only reason trump is not in jail is because of ag position that a sitting president cannot be charge...lmaol...wait when he is not president...the orange jump suit will fit is complextion

Charged of what? They didn’t find enough evidence of any crime, as much as you would like to believe they did, they didn’t. So again, charge him for what?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Hyperbolic to the extreme...

Get a reality check.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

'Nuff said.

Then I guess propaganda's been going strong for generations. My brother-in-law is a Kiwi. His parents GTFO when he was three. They still say was was the best decision they've ever made. Brainwashed fools.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Not true? How so?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

a reply to: KnoxMSP

No, but Trump gets to go through impeachment, trial by the Senate, and then the ultimate humiliation of being the first president to be removed, then put in prison.

Ok, you can believe your delusions if you want. There is simply no evidence, so you just look desperate at this point. You have refused to answer my two questions or provide any evidence. If this were court you could be disbarred for gross incompetency in the practice of the profession.

ok im gonna dumb that down for you...

your neighbour ask to borrow your car and you say ok but i need a favor dough...i need to borrow your landmower...
your would feel like yhe have no choice to let you use his landmower if he want to borrow your car...

it put you in a position of power

the only reason trump is not in jail is because of ag position that a sitting president cannot be charge...lmaol...wait when he is not president...the orange jump suit will fit is complextion

our
Again, proof that Ukraine knew funds were being withheld, and proof that Trump used said funds as bargaining tool is where?

Same as what I asked the under/over medicated lawyer. Until you answer this your assumption is based on conjecture and opinion, and you look sad, and foolish. Answer the damn questions. Where is the evidence?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

'Nuff said.

Then I guess propaganda's been going strong for generations. My brother-in-law is a Kiwi. His parents GTFO when he was three. They still say was was the best decision they've ever made. Brainwashed fools.

Quality of Life Index for Country 2019 Mid-Year

Much of a muchness..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

'Nuff said.

Quality of Life Index for Country 2019 Mid-Year

Much of a muchness..

What are the populations of those 12 countries above us? Not a great comparison IMO. I bet you add all those countries populations you may get close to the US. Like apples to oranges, dude.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You can have any "quality of life" you want, that's why it's called "the land of opportunity".

I'm sure his parents get nostalgic now and then thinking about the little podunk sheep village they came from, sitting on the veranda of their $1.6M home overlooking the Pacific. Simpler times and all that.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You can have any "quality of life" you want, that's why it's called "the land of opportunity".

See propaganda. Tell that to the homeless or the average wage earner or those whose future prospects are crippled by a medical bill they are unlikely to be ever able to pay.

I'm sure his parents get nostalgic now and then thinking about the little podunk sheep village they came from, sitting on the veranda of their $1.6M home overlooking the Pacific. Simpler times and all that.

Funnily enough, the median house price in Takatu, a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand's most populous city (with a population of 1.5 million people), is $2.51 million. The suburb is on the West coast, overlooking the Pacific.

We haven't had anything like "little Podunk sheep villages" for a hundred years (also, in my online searches, every place named Podunk appears to only be in the United States).

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

See propaganda. Tell that to the homeless or the average wage earner or those whose future prospects are crippled by a medical bill they are unlikely to be ever able to pay.

Sorry, I don't live in Hypothetical Town. And my health insurance was way better and cheaper before Obama rammed the ACA down our throats. As far as the homeless - don't be. Jobs are everywhere if you want the opportunity.

Funnily enough, the median house price in Takatu, a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand's most populous city (with a population of 1.5 million people), is $2.51 million. The suburb is on the West coast, overlooking the Pacific.
We haven't had anything like "little Podunk sheep villages" for a hundred years (also, in my online searches, every place named Podunk appears to only be in the United States).

Well then it would seem that I know about as much about NZ as you do about the U.S.A.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't live in Hypothetical Town. And my health insurance was way better and cheaper before Obama rammed the ACA down our throats. As far as the homeless - don't be. Jobs are everywhere if you want the opportunity.

Ah, but there's the rub. I was talking about medical bills that exceed the earning capability of most people and you are talking about insurance premiums. They are two different things.

There are people in the US who pay medical insurance premiums, but would still be liable for medical bills that fall outside of their insurance coverage, and which they cannot afford.

Now, normally, the insurance company does not loose out on such a deal because the medical procedure is simply not performed in the first place. Dead patients aren't expensive. Nor can they litigate (which also costs a lot and definitely if the patient can't pay for essential medicine, they can't afford a decent lawyer, either).

So people continue to die in one of the wealthiest countries on Earth of preventable causes, simply because of money.

The thing is that most Americans are so well trained that when someone talks about medical costs, they can only think of insurance.

Insurance ≠ medicine.

Well then it would seem that I know about as much about NZ as you do about the U.S.A.

You'd be surprised. Your response was exactly what I expected.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ditto

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

still not a crime

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
How exactly do you think cross border investigations happen? Or are you one of "those people" who believe that American Law Enforcement has global jurisdiction? Beyond that please define what you are considering collusion? Involving a foreign power to spy on a political opponent, that would be considered collusion. Asking a foreign power to investigate potential wrongdoing of a person connected to a political opponent... well that seems more like cooperation and working with the currently established legal system than collusion really. If trump had asked Ukraine to spy on Biden and company, collect (falsify) information to be used to gain a FISA warrant in order to better facilitate domestic spying, if that's the case than certainly we can compare the two incidents as apple's to apple's. However if trump only asked for Ukraine's cooperation in an already ongoing investigation, that's an entirely different ball game.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
How exactly do you think cross border investigations happen? Or are you one of "those people" who believe that American Law Enforcement has global jurisdiction? Beyond that please define what you are considering collusion? Involving a foreign power to spy on a political opponent, that would be considered collusion. Asking a foreign power to investigate potential wrongdoing of a person connected to a political opponent... well that seems more like cooperation and working with the currently established legal system than collusion really. If trump had asked Ukraine to spy on Biden and company, collect (falsify) information to be used to gain a FISA warrant in order to better facilitate domestic spying, if that's the case than certainly we can compare the two incidents as apple's to apple's. However if trump only asked for Ukraine's cooperation in an already ongoing investigation, that's an entirely different ball game.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
DBL post
edit on 5-10-2019 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
DBL post
edit on 5-10-2019 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: HanyManny
Your,

collusion
is not nor ever was a crime.
Nice try trotting that dead horse back out tho......

One does not have to be a "trump supporter" to understand the actual law.

Collusion is a crime when it is a Conspiracy to usurp the American Constitution by asking foreign governments to become involved in the electoral process of the US. Trump admitted to this crime btw.

www.foxnews.com...

www.rawstory.com...

Providing information is not "meddling". If you define it that way, you make all the citizens of all foreign countries obligated to refrain from speaking freely on the internet, during our elections.

Investigating a rival's potential corruption for "political gain" is not impropriety. At all.

If people are only allowed to investigate their political allies, then..... no corruption would EVER get investigated. At all.

This is one of those Gordon Gecko "Greed is good" kind of situations. We WANT political rivals investigating each other, and we WANT it to be be FOR POLITICAL GAIN.

That way they have an incentive.

Take away the incentive, and the job wouldn't get done. (And soon America would become Mexico #2 )

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join