It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
This "incarnation" hasn't even been here 30 days........

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What collusion.

Why are you against seeing if what Biden did was wrong? He bragged about getting the guy fired. Him being fired saved his son from investigation. You see no conflict there?

Your pushing a fake story, it has no legs, you probably know it's a fake, yet you and many others keep pushing it.

The actual story was written about, when those events occurred, by a very well respected journalist..Jim Risen.
Look for the story...then read it, it's a good exercise doing that little bit of research.

Covering your ears and screaming Reeeeee isn't going to work.

Britain thwarted an investigation that was blamed on Shokin.

The memo also quoted the Americans as saying they knew Shokin pursued an aggressive corruption investigation against Burisma’s owner, only to be thwarted by British allies: “These individuals noted that they had been aware that the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine had implemented all required steps for prosecution … and that he was released by the British court due to the underperformance of the British law enforcement agencies.”

Burisma admitted the narrative against Shokin was made up and false.

Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

thehill.com...

Here is the actual memo.
www.scribd.com...

The defamation against Shokin is messed up and completely changes the tone of the original story. These scumbags have no problem ruining someones life in order to get their way. It's a rather sick game they play and I hope it comes back to them ten fold, deservingly so.

link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well when you're doing something that could be illegal/quasi illegal you better be silent about it.

IMO Trump was trying to get dirt on Biden to use against him in case he was running against him. It's the same tactic they used to make Hillary look bad. Not that Hillary needed any help.

Biden is not even the nominee yet, and unless we are suggesting he should not be held accountable for breaking the law, this is not digging up dirt, it's justice. The people this most benefits is not Trump, but the Democrats running against Biden right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Believe what you want. The issue a sitting president using his to influence a foreign leader to provide "dirt" on a political rival using US taxpayer fund as a club is something that the House should consider as a "high crime."

It is extortion.

This is a crime, according to the constitution.

Evidence, evidence, evidence. When did you ever present a case without evidence?

Your views and biased outlook are making your story sound a little thin, and not very lawyerly. Like I said, any lawyer worth their salt...

Treaty 106-16 says Trump can work with the Ukraine to investigate corruption. If you dont like it maybe you should change the law?

i understand that there is a treaty...

the problem is not that trump tried to work on ukrainian corruption...

Trump could try to make ukraine investigated any other us citizens but not a political rival...Trump dint do this to fight corruption i did it to hurt a political rival (to play dirty) and this is why its abuse of power

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump not impeached? Wanna bet?

I will leave ATS if he is not. YOU?

Something tells me you'll be gone before then.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Zaapa would be ashamed of you

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Believe what you want. The issue a sitting president using his to influence a foreign leader to provide "dirt" on a political rival using US taxpayer fund as a club is something that the House should consider as a "high crime."

It is extortion.

Evidence, evidence, evidence. When did you ever present a case without evidence?

Your views and biased outlook are making your story sound a little thin, and not very lawyerly. Like I said, any lawyer worth their salt...

Treaty 106-16 says Trump can work with the Ukraine to investigate corruption. If you dont like it maybe you should change the law?

Trump could try to make ukraine investigated any other us citizens but not a political rival...Trump dint do this to fight corruption i did it to hurt a political rival (to play dirty) and this is why its abuse of power

Lmao, the DoJ doesnt care if you are running for office. Do you even know how it works? Biden does not get a free pass as a DNC candidate. I am literally laughing out loud as I write this.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, but Trump gets to go through impeachment, trial by the Senate, and then the ultimate humiliation of being the first president to be removed, then put in prison.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Collusion is not, and never was, a federal crime.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No, but Trump gets to go through impeachment, trial by the Senate, and then the ultimate humiliation of being the first president to be removed, then put in prison.

Ok, you can believe your delusions if you want. There is simply no evidence, so you just look desperate at this point. You have refused to answer my two questions or provide any evidence. If this were court you could be disbarred for gross incompetency in the practice of the profession.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It is extortion.

Lmao, the DoJ doesnt care if you are running for office. Do you even know how it works? Biden does not get a free pass as a DNC candidate. I am literally laughing out loud as I write this.

exactly doj not the president...

there is many more people accuse of corruption in ukraine exp: manafort....
why biden, because trump is scare that he would beat him like a drum...this is the only reason this is happening trump dosent care for corruption only his own interest...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

me sleeping with your wife is also not a crime

dosent mean its ok to do it
edit on 3-10-2019 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

sleeping with your wife is also not a crime

dosent mean its ok to do it

Legal definition of Adultery

edit on 3/10/2019 by chr0naut because: Fixed the post to adjust to your edit.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ok, you can believe your delusions if you want. There is simply no evidence, so you just look desperate at this point. You have refused to answer my two questions or provide any evidence. If this were court you could be disbarred for gross incompetency in the practice of the profession.

the only reason trump is not in jail is because of ag position that a sitting president cannot be charge...lmaol...wait when he is not president...the orange jump suit will fit is complextion

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It is extortion.

Trump could try to make ukraine investigated any other us citizens but not a political rival...Trump dint do this to fight corruption i did it to hurt a political rival (to play dirty) and this is why its abuse of power[/quote

Like Trump cares about corruption. He is corruption.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It is extortion.

Like Trump cares about corruption. He is corruption.
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

the only reason trump is not in jail is because of ag position that a sitting president cannot be charge...lmaol...wait when he is not president...the orange jump suit will fit is complextion

Again, proof that Ukraine knew funds were being withheld, and proof that Trump used said funds as bargaining tool is where?

Same as what I asked the under/over medicated lawyer. Until you answer this your assumption is based on conjecture and opinion, and you look sad, and foolish. Answer the damn questions. Where is the evidence?
edit on 3-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

Senate confirms removal after mush anguish

Trump prosecuted in several states, him and children go to jail

America heals, but it takes time

Trump supporters slink away, deny they ever voted for him

America become better, more tolerant, and rids itself of NAZIs, white nationalist, and racists (for a time)

edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Pediction:

Trump impeached by house

Senate confirms removal after mush anguish

Trump prosecuted in several states, him and children go to jail

America heals, but it takes time

Trump supporters slink away, deny they ever voted for him

America become better, more tolerant, and rids itself of NAZIs, white nationalist, and racists (for a time)

I think several of these things are fairly fictional.

The citizens of the US believe the propaganda. For example, one of the last countries in the world to get rid of slavery and that incarcerates more than any other, yet they talk about it being a bastion of liberty, when on actual hard statistics, it is clear that they are the least free country in the world, by a long shot.

And talking about shootings...

'Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Agreed, with limitation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join