It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny
Trying to follow you but your writing is not legible or comprehensible, I won't even go into punctuation and your understanding of the law leaves a lot to be desired. Sorry, not buying the long term attorney story but by all means, carry on.

edit on 3-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I guess we all know why he is running for president because he sure as hell will not be the nominee....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Take your meds, Manny. You are out there.

Again where is your evidence? You keep ignoring my questions? Where is the evidence that;

1. Ukraine knew Trump was going to withhold funds if they didnt cooperate.

2. Trump said investigate this or you don't get the funds.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Shill account will shill... First post says he was asking dad about Nixon... 2 posts later, presented story is shill was present for Nixon's resignation....

Floods multiple forums with Trump trash, and bumps own threads... Starts making claims was republican with lifetime NRA membership justbefor trashing Republicans and the NRA...

You're trying too hard, you need to come off like it's natural, but you're very clearly manufactured... It's almost "silly" how bad you are a it....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is a mess. It's a he said she said. Some are saying there was an investigation, Ukrainian prosecutors saying there wasn't.

I don't see how the UK thwarted Shokins investigation. He impeded by not cooperating with the UK.

Except we have official memos that say he did cooperate, he did everything, and Britain impeded it and then blamed him. We have official memos that show Burisma apologized for spreading these false narratives.

I agree, it's a mess, that is why we need a proper investigation. As I already said, I am not stating wrongdoing did occur, I am saying there is enough conflict of interest to warrant a look into it. It should be silent, no leaks, and nothing said until it concludes. I want truth, not political talking points.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What collusion.

Why are you against seeing if what Biden did was wrong? He bragged about getting the guy fired. Him being fired saved his son from investigation. You see no conflict there?

Your pushing a fake story, it has no legs, you probably know it's a fake, yet you and many others keep pushing it.

The actual story was written about, when those events occurred, by a very well respected journalist..Jim Risen.
Look for the story...then read it, it's a good exercise doing that little bit of research.

Covering your ears and screaming Reeeeee isn't going to work.

Britain thwarted an investigation that was blamed on Shokin.

The memo also quoted the Americans as saying they knew Shokin pursued an aggressive corruption investigation against Burisma’s owner, only to be thwarted by British allies: “These individuals noted that they had been aware that the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine had implemented all required steps for prosecution … and that he was released by the British court due to the underperformance of the British law enforcement agencies.”

Burisma admitted the narrative against Shokin was made up and false.

Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

thehill.com...

Here is the actual memo.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't mind that.

If he's guilty then he's guilty. But if he's innocent. Trump should be Impeached for spreading lies and trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Shill account will shill... First post says he was asking dad about Nixon... 2 posts later, presented story is shill was present for Nixon's resignation....

Floods multiple forums with Trump trash, and bumps own threads... Starts making claims was republican with lifetime NRA membership justbefor trashing Republicans and the NRA...

You're trying too hard, you need to come off like it's natural, but you're very clearly manufactured... It's almost "silly" how bad you are a it....

If ATS would just hardware Id ban the trolls, they would run out of devices to log in and troll on

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I don't mind that.

If he's guilty then he's guilty. But if he's innocent. Trump should be Impeached for spreading lies and trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

Trump didn't spread any lies. As far as I know Trump was silent until the liberal media and Democrats broke the story and Trump said what was going on. This is why fake news media is bad and an enemy of the people.

Had Trump been trying to get embarrassing information that was not a possible criminal nature and used that dirt for political gain only (like saying Biden liked being peed on) then I would lean towards your argument.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP
You don't seem to understand that I am not prosecuting or defending any client. The US Constitution is running this show now, and please ask your questions to the house. I can say this with about a 90% certainty: Trump will be impeached. It will go to the Senate. They will decide to remove (or other actions).

Please read up on the law, as I suggested. Knowing the difference between law and justice is nice for citizens. I gave you a link to a good book. Maybe read it?

Then we can have a conversation that is meaningful.

I know this is hard for you, but Trump will be impeached. I think the timing for impeachment will be about the poll numbers. They don't look good for Trump.

Will he be the first president actually removed from office for the crimes he committed and actually supplied transcripts for? Like Nixon, and the tapes?

Or will he resign, and Pence will pardon him?

Who knows?

I do like that all the Trump supporters thinks he will be re-elected after violating the constitution, and being impeached.

You folks are so cute!
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Please read up on the law, as I suggested.

Why?
Is impeachment now a legal matter?
All this time I thought it was political?

Now attempting to impeach with out an actual crime like the current house dems are doing; it is possible, but it will doom them at the ballot box as most americans are fair minded.

Sad that you keep telling us how bad trump is but can list no actual crimes to back up your bs accusations.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Your questions are why you should read up about law.The constitution is the highest law of the land, ya know. Read up, Sonny Jim, and maybe you will answer your own questions..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Probably not an American even... Shill used " getter done" ; Any American knows it's "git'er done".

I hope whoever is paying them cancels the check, cause this is terrible work...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
your trailer park law is humorous, tho not accurate; not surprising you have no answers
perhaps you could ask your trailer park lady friend?
trump will not be impeached, as the do nothing dems dont even have the conviction to take a house vote to begin the event

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: SailorJerry

Probably not an American even... Shill used " getter done" ; Any American knows it's "git'er done".

I hope whoever is paying them cancels the check, cause this is terrible work...

No, I can pronounce it correctly because I have all my teeth. Never lived in a trailer park, although I was stationed down south in the army, if that counts.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Trump not impeached? Wanna bet?

I will leave ATS if he is not. YOU?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well when you're doing something that could be illegal/quasi illegal you better be silent about it.

IMO Trump was trying to get dirt on Biden to use against him in case he was running against him. It's the same tactic they used to make Hillary look bad. Not that Hillary needed any help.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Lol.... Sure.... Just like you're a Bar member...

You should spend your time convincing your pay authorizing agent you earned that check !

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

they haven't even officially begun yet junior
and you claim to know "the law"
pffftt sure you do
edit on 3/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Your job shillingthe forum will be over by then, of course you'll leave ATS. This isnt even a real bet lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join