It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Either they are both party's of collusion, or neither are..I'm going with both.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

There was no collusion in regards to Trump and Russia. If there was, democrats wouldn’t be butting their heads against the wall trying to find something (ANYTHING!) to nail Trump to a cross over, now would they?

Quit drinking the kool-aid. Your lips are stained with lies.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump supporters are like this trailer park woman I knew in my 20's who kept showing up with black eyes and bruises because her boyfriend beat her when he was drunk and on drugs. She would never press charges when the cops came, so he kept getting off.Everyone said she should leave him, but she always claimed she loved him, and that he would change. The woman eventually wound up in the hospital and then the cops finally got the guy, and put him in jail.

Trump supporters are finally in the hospital, and now the cops are going to get the abuser who has beating the crap out of them.

The moral? Don't vote against your own interests.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So when he is impeached, how will you feel?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

So sad....

Actually when he's elected again I fully expect there to be a giant rash of people jumping off buildings, out of windows, throwing themselves in the streets and audible cacophony of gutteral mental screaming heard round the country.

Which one of those are you going to do

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

So sad....

We are discussing your admission that Trump was in the right here and Biden needs to be investigated. I thank you for your Trump support in dealing with this matter.

Investigate Biden all you want. I am not stopping you.

Investigate them all.

edit on 3-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ATS being weird again. Disregard this post, ladies and gents.
edit on 3-10-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Two years ago, in the early days of the Russia investigation, many Republican senators said collusion with a foreign government to influence an American election would be a betrayal of the United States. They didn’t believe Donald Trump had solicited campaign help from Russia. But they agreed that if he had, it was illegal and perhaps impeachable. Today, some of those senators—notably, the committee chairmen responsible for protecting national security and the rule of law—have renounced that principle. They now assert, in the case of Ukraine, that collusion is OK.

slate.com...

I find this disturbing, and very much a change of position for republicans.

How can you claim that it is a crime one day, and then say it is ok the next?

Are Trump supporters suggesting that it is all cultural relativism, that morals and laws change depending on who is in office?

If a democrat did this the republicans would be investigating for possible impeachment, but when Trump does it it is ok.

Does that sum it up?

No, not at all. What this sums up is that you are clearly against anything to do with reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you really want to investigate collusion between American politicians and a foreign government, start with Israel. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel that doesn't have water.
edit on 3-10-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Uhhh...., nothing. I just clicked the thread when I saw the title. I thought it was about democrats. My bad or misleading title.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

So sad....

Actually when he's elected again I fully expect there to be a giant rash of people jumping off buildings, out of windows, throwing themselves in the streets and audible cacophony of gutteral mental screaming heard round the country.

Hyperbol much? So you really think it is going to be mass suicide?

LOL.

Nice fiction. Hope that serves you well when Trump is impeached by the house.

You do know that they are planning to impeach soon, don't you?

How will you respond then?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There's a strawman, waiting in they sky, he'd like to come and meet us buy you know it all is lies...

The strawman folks are so cute. I could just pinch there little cheeks...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

There does seem to be some oddness there.

Agreed that it should be looked into. But not by the NAZI 4chan folks, by reasonable, non-fascist people.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Trump isn't colluding.

He's using the existing Treaty 106-16 😃

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

So sad....

Hyperbol much? So you really think it is going to be mass suicide?

LOL.

Nice fiction. Hope that serves you well when Trump is impeached by the house.

You do know that they are planning to impeach soon, don't you?

How will you respond then?

It doesn't seem you know how impeachment works

You do know that even if it were successful he's not going to leave the Whitehouse right?

Do they not teach civics an more

Besides want to see a real landslide, go ahead and impeach, he'd be elected another term w record numbers out of spite, democrats would never hold office again 😂😂
edit on 3-10-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The OP has already admitted Trump did the right thing. Nothing further needs to be said in this thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
Impeached in the house, tried by the senate. SCOTUS chief is the presiding judge. Or do you have some other version?

I have not been in a civics class since high school the 70's, but that is what I learned.

Since then I have gotten a BS and a masters, completed my Law degree, and passed the bar in my state.

I guess that fact that I have read a few few books since 3rd grade (beyond "See Spot Run") has paid off for me.

I think I understand the basics of constitutional law, although I practice government contract law for a living.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The period under investigation was from 2010-2012. 2 years before Hunter Biden joined the company. You are correct that the investigation was ongoing.

www.reuters.com... ned-idUSKBN1WC1LV

The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) said an investigation was ongoing into permits granted by officials at the Ministry of Ecology for the use of natural resources to a string of companies managed by Burisma.

But it said the period under investigation was 2010-2012, and noted that this was before the company hired Hunter Biden.

“Changes to the board of Burisma Limited, which are currently the object of international attention, took place only in May 2014, and therefore are not and never were the subject of (the anti-corruption bureau’s) investigation,” the bureau’s statement said.

Also it's interesting to note. According to accounts Shokin wasn't fired because he was investigating Burisma, he was fired because he was not investigating Burisma.

www.justsecurity.org...

“Shokin was not investigating. He didn’t want to investigate Burisma,” Daria Kaleniuk a leading Ukrainian anti-corruption advocate, told the Washington Post. “And Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation.”

If Biden really wanted to help his son, he should of made sure that Shokin stayed where he was.

Thanks for making me do some more digging. The more I look. The more I see that it was not just Biden but also, the UK, The IMF and Ukrainian watch dog groups that wanted Shokin out of office. Because he wasn't investigating Burisma, Zlochevskiy and other corruption in the Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Strawman getting weaker in this one. Keeps repeating strawman from page 1.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And now Trump is calling on China to investigate his political rival. Trump is breaking the law again. He's out of control and not acting presidential in the least.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That was the narrative. Burisma tole the Ukraine government they had no role in spreading those lies. Shokin has said that is not why he was fired. Burisma has said that was not why he was fired. And the new prosecutor who quickly concluded the investigation to Burisma's favor has admitted the US ambassador gave him a list of names who he could not go after.

Unlike TDS #OrangeManBad NPC's I am not jumping to the conclusion Biden did anything wrong. I am saying it is suspect enough to warrant an investigation since Biden intervened in an investigation that his son was a part of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join