It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: HanyManny

Are Trump supporters suggesting that it is all cultural relativism, that morals and laws change depending on who is in office?

The point of it all is to normalize abuses of power. So it isn't looked at as a big deal.

The sad part is that there are people gullible enough to fall for it. That will believe that if something is done out in the open it can't be a crime.

Trump has normalized all sorts of "abberant" behavior. I am not going to write out a list of specifics, but we all know they involve some serious moral degenerate indicators...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are Trump supporters suggesting that it is all cultural relativism, that morals and laws change depending on who is in office?

The point of it all is to normalize abuses of power. So it isn't looked at as a big deal.

The sad part is that there are people gullible enough to fall for it. That will believe that if something is done out in the open it can't be a crime.

The point is that half the people screaming about Trump being horrible for wanting Biden investigated admit it is a smart idea to have Biden investigated.

So it's pure TDS for them. Trump did exactly what they think should have been done.

None of that has anything to do with what Trump has done.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why are you against seeing if what Biden did was wrong?

Where did I say that?

Why are you against seeing if what Trump did was wrong?

I am not, investigate them both. Democrats refuse to investigate Biden and only want Trump.

And slate is hugely bias and a source of constant fake news.

Investigate Biden all you want. I am not stopping you.

Except you are. Trump wants it done and you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong. So just stop giving mixed signals, should Biden be investigated so Trump was right to ask for it .. or should Biden NOT be investgated so #OrangeManBad for doing it.

I don't think I did the things you claim. "you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong" Where did I do that?

You are putting words into my mouth. That is a strawman argument.

Investigate them all.

Just don't ascribe words and motivations to me that are not there. Be honest.

So you agree with Trump that Biden should be investigated ... what's the problem again?

The problem is your strawman argument.

I actually had no argument. You said you agree with investigating Biden. So I am asking what the problem is exactly. You literally just posted you agree with an investigation happening into Biden and think it should be done. Not sure what else needs to be said.

The only thing left to be said is you retracting your strawman argument form page 1. Where you tried to put words in my mouth.

But I don't really expect you to do that, because that would cause a your to REEEEEEEE too much, and admit that your strawman arguments are logical fallices.

Actually my post was designed to box you in and get you to admit you agree with what Trump is doing and you did exactly that. You have admitted Biden should be investigated. Thanks.

The strawman is strong with this one....

LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

A Democrat did do it. The Clintin campaigned paid for a salacious dossier provided by a former British spy who obtained his proven false information from former Russian members of the old KGB. Still up in the air but with more facts coming is how Democrars directed foreign nationals from Australia, Italy, England, and our own FBI to investigate private citizens.

The FBI went so far as to provide ten thousand dollars in marked money to foreigners to give to an American citizen as an illegal payment. The FBI was waiting for that individual upon his return to the US so they could find the undeclared market payment which was given to a legal representative instead.

There is no question of collusion on the Democrats with several pieces of evidence that clearly shows it. To date, after a major investigation there is still no clear evidence of collusion on behalf of President Trump. There is even evidence that the DNC instead of allowing the FBI to investigate their claims of Russian hacking of their servers, instead gave the server to a firm owned by another foreigner with connections to Ukraine officials and Russia Oligarchs.

The firm Crowdstrike is owned by a Ukrainian and that country is accused of the previous administration of corrupt behavior, why would they give them the server to determine wrong doing ? Investigate all of them. Washington needs to be cleansed and corruption in both sides needs to be eliminated. Until both sides realize that corruption is not limited to the otherside, the Washington community will continue business as usual

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Americans by a 45%-38% plurality now support a vote by the House of Representatives to impeach President Donald Trump, a USA TODAY/Ipsos Poll finds,

www.usatoday.com...

Guess the American people are finally waking up.

God bless America!

Same polls that showed HRC winning by landslide? Lmao, you cant be this delusional, right? You can skew a poll however you want by choosing your sample group. Has been going on forever. Are you a gulli bull or a gulli calf?
edit on 3-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

, because that would cause a your to REEEEEEEE too much,

Lol is the left doing that now . Isnt that cute. And original too.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Yeah, "polls" are only good for two things, flying a flag and dancing around it. Anything else is irrelevant and easily manipulated to present a predetermined outcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Go investigate the crimes you see then. Have at it! People are still looking for 95 year old NAZIs, and more power to them!

However, the Trump crimes are going down right now, and are projected to continue into the 2020 elections. I say deal with the crimes going on right now. We can always chase NAZIs and old crimes during the down time.

You still hunting for Ma Barker and the Dillenger gang?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The answer to your question is very simple. Republicans put their party's success before the rule of law.

Ya, that's right, it's Trump and the Republicans fault.

Trying to root out illegal dealinga w foriegn powers, trying to access WHY a dnc server is in Ukraine and what's on it, and what the deal is with a fired IG who was investigating bidens son AND Russian meddling.

edit on 3-10-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Source for a DNC server in Ukraine?

Please, a reasonable one with some credibility. Not 4chan.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The point is that half the people screaming about Trump being horrible for wanting Biden investigated admit it is a smart idea to have Biden investigated.

So it's pure TDS for them. Trump did exactly what they think should have been done.

None of that has anything to do with what Trump has done.

He did what people think he should have done. Biden should be investigated, Trump tried to make that happen, and somehow it is bad. So far that is what the Trump haters in the thread have said, feel free to add to it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Don't bother

We all know it's a puppet account, they've been slamming the boards w anti Trump propaganda as fast as they can create a new post from day one

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Please, a reasonable one with some credibility. Not 4chan.

I thought you had done your research?????

How can you not know it's all over the news

OH wait, because we all know the game your playing, I'm not going to spoon feed you info, if yiu don't know about it already that proves the problem

Maybe consume some other news than just CNN headlines

😂😂 What a joke

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yeah, "polls" are only good for two things, flying a flag and dancing around it. Anything else is irrelevant and easily manipulated to present a predetermined outcome.

They were trotting out a poll this week on CNN and ABC talking about how most Americans and even repubs want impeachment

It was all over these stations playing like crazy

Then when you went to the site where they pulled it, in the fine print it said they had only polled 800 people 😂😂

Polls are bullcrap

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The answer to your question is very simple. Republicans put their party's success before the rule of law.

Just exactly how much "rule of law" have we had since Trump won? We've had investigate investigate impeach impeach Orange Man Bad ad infinitum. THREE YEARS of "get Trump" 24/7 and zero meaningful legislation. All because Hillary didn't succeed. She FAILED. Now they need to regain power at any cost

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Nopes, nopes nopes.

Because you have none, except for sources like 4chan.

Case closed, period end. Stop run. ###

Another busted conspiracy from the Trump playbook.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Anyone ever wonder why Trump keeps getting investigated for crimes against the United States?

Maybe because he continually looks like he is doing crimes against the United States, and people look into it.

Maybe because our system works, and criminal presidents, especially over the top guys like Nixon and Trump, eventually get caught.

God bless the constitution and the United States!

Our system may be slow, but eventually we "getter done!"

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Don't bother

We all know it's a puppet account, they've been slamming the boards w anti Trump propaganda as fast as they can create a new post from day one

I already boxed them in and got them to admit they agree Biden should be investigated. So they think Trump did the right thing, but their TDS is too strong and so they need to complain.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Anyone ever wonder why Trump keeps getting investigated for crimes against the United States?

So he keeps getting investigated and cleared every time ... and somehow that makes him bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So when he is impeached, how will you feel?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

So sad....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join