It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party of Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: HanyManny

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why are you against seeing if what Biden did was wrong?

Where did I say that?

Why are you against seeing if what Trump did was wrong?

I am not, investigate them both. Democrats refuse to investigate Biden and only want Trump.

And slate is hugely bias and a source of constant fake news.

Investigate Biden all you want. I am not stopping you.

Except you are. Trump wants it done and you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong. So just stop giving mixed signals, should Biden be investigated so Trump was right to ask for it .. or should Biden NOT be investgated so #OrangeManBad for doing it.

I don't think I did the things you claim. "you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong" Where did I do that?

You are putting words into my mouth. That is a strawman argument.

Investigate them all.

Just don't ascribe words and motivations to me that are not there. Be honest.
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: HanyManny

The answer to your question is very simple. Republicans put their party's success before the rule of law.

Sure looks like that from their statements and actions.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The answer to your question is very simple. Republicans put their party's success before the rule of law.

Not all Republicans...some are bailing on this WH and not seeking reelection.

www.rollcall.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This dumb response "Democrats are guilty too" is pretty lame. Here's why. On Trump's side there's not only real evidence instead of just mudslinging, Trump admitted that he broke the law. With Trump judges are getting involved. People are filing complaints:

DOJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

This is a BIG difference. If Democrats are corrupt and breaking laws left and right, and it's so obvious and not just mudslinging by desparate Republicans, then it is just pure incompetence by Republicans in not getting our laws enforced. I think Republicans need to either stop the mudslinging or stop being weak on crime.

edit on 3-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rollcall.com...

I guess they have some integrity left, and don't want to be associated with the inevitable impeachment, or a beating at the polls in 2020.

link   

www.rollcall.com...

I wonder why that is? Maybe because with Trump in office there is no more extra money in it.

No more pay to play. So the money is better in the private sector.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There was massive collusion with Russians, Ukrainians, Italians, Australians, and the British. The FBI, CIA worked with foreign agents, along with the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign, to find anything they could about Trump and anyone associated with him or his campaign.

What we are witnessing today is the cover up by the IC and the democratic party.They do not want the American people to know the truth of what happened before, during, and after the 2016 election.They are in full panic mode, their only recourse is to impeach Trump, but that will bite them on the ass.

As one dem congressman said, they have to impeach the president to keep him from being re elected, because they know that they can't beat him in 2020.

link   

originally posted by: grey580

Where you are wrong is that it saved his son from investigation. The investigation into Burisma occurred 1-2 years before Hunter was hired.

That's quite simply false. The case was settled in 2017. Hunter was hired in 2014. So what started the investigation happened before Hunter got there, but the investigation was ongoing when Hunter was there. This is all easily proven, if you think otherwise let me know.

link   

www.rollcall.com...

I guess they have some integrity left, and don't want to be associated with the inevitable impeachment, or a beating at the polls in 2020.

So delusional. Actually thats the swamp being drained.
edit on 3-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Where did I say that?

I am not, investigate them both. Democrats refuse to investigate Biden and only want Trump.

Except you are. Trump wants it done and you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong. So just stop giving mixed signals, should Biden be investigated so Trump was right to ask for it .. or should Biden NOT be investgated so #OrangeManBad for doing it.

I don't think I did the things you claim. "you yell and scream he can't do that it's wrong" Where did I do that?

Investigate them all.

So you agree with Trump that Biden should be investigated ... what's the problem again?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Americans by a 45%-38% plurality now support a vote by the House of Representatives to impeach President Donald Trump, a USA TODAY/Ipsos Poll finds,

www.usatoday.com...

Guess the American people are finally waking up.

God bless America!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is pretty lame. There is a huge difference between asking a foreign power to influence an election and asking a foreign power to help investigate criminal activity. I don't care how many memes Russian trolls put on fb. I don't know anyone who was influenced to vote for Trump because of memes. People voted for Trump because hillary is a train wreck. Period.

Biden used his position as VP to advance his sons career. He withheld foreign aid unless a special investigator looking in to his sons business dealings was fired and gave them 6 hours to do it. That is criminal and it should be investigated and prosecuted.

link   

Where did I say that?

Investigate them all.

So you agree with Trump that Biden should be investigated ... what's the problem again?

The problem is your strawman argument.

link   
dbl
edit on 3-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How many of you bet that Biden pocketed at least half his kids money over the Ukrainian and China deals?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Where did I say that?

Investigate them all.

I actually had no argument. You said you agree with investigating Biden. So I am asking what the problem is exactly. You literally just posted you agree with an investigation happening into Biden and think it should be done. Not sure what else needs to be said.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are Trump supporters suggesting that it is all cultural relativism, that morals and laws change depending on who is in office?

The point of it all is to normalize abuses of power. So it isn't looked at as a big deal.

The sad part is that there are people gullible enough to fall for it. That will believe that if something is done out in the open it can't be a crime.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Where did I say that?

Investigate them all.

I actually had no argument. You said you agree with investigating Biden. So I am asking what the problem is exactly. You literally just posted you agree with an investigation happening into Biden and think it should be done. Not sure what else needs to be said.

The only thing left to be said is you retracting your strawman argument form page 1. Where you tried to put words in my mouth.

But I don't really expect you to do that, because that would cause a your to REEEEEEEE too much, and admit that your strawman arguments are logical fallices.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Are Trump supporters suggesting that it is all cultural relativism, that morals and laws change depending on who is in office?

The point of it all is to normalize abuses of power. So it isn't looked at as a big deal.

The sad part is that there are people gullible enough to fall for it. That will believe that if something is done out in the open it can't be a crime.

The point is that half the people screaming about Trump being horrible for wanting Biden investigated admit it is a smart idea to have Biden investigated.

So it's pure TDS for them. Trump did exactly what they think should have been done.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Where did I say that?

Investigate them all.

The only thing left to be said is you retracting your strawman argument form page 1. Where you tried to put words in my mouth.

But I don't really expect you to do that, because that would cause a your to REEEEEEEE too much, and admit that your strawman arguments are logical fallices.

Actually my post was designed to box you in and get you to admit you agree with what Trump is doing and you did exactly that. You have admitted Biden should be investigated. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join