It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At This Photograph(Biden)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Joe is so done, it's going to be Warren verses Trump

They also removed this video from a Trump tweet.

Being taken down by a Nichelback meme is just to much I guess.
Funny thing is the song says Joey and red eyes in those few seconds.

Edit:
Found the saved tweet that was taken down.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Cool...now do your duty as ATS member and look up the name of that Ukraine gas exec...

The tweet was removed on request of Nickelback...even they don't want to be associated with the orange man.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The tweet was removed on request of Nickelback...even they don't want to be associated with the orange man.

Good lord. If true, there truly is no bottom to how low Trump can fall..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

True but have to admit that was funny as hell..

Devon Archer is who the Daily Mail is saying that is.

www.daily... mail.co.uk/news/article-7523253/Photo-reveals-Joe-Hunter-Biden-golfing-Ukraine-gas-company-executive-2014.html

edit on 3-10-2019 by Stealu1two because: added name of Ukraine Ex.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So Twitter is trying to influence our elections by taking down a political add?
Doesn't surprise me since they are employing a British Soldier who specializes in using the internet as a weapon!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thought it was perfect and hilarious. Trump just gets it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Doesn't surprise me since they are employing a British Soldier who specializes in using the internet as a weapon!

No one is immune to copy right infringement.

We could debate whether or not Nickleback actually produces art, but they do have physical rights to whatever we determine their product is.

If you made a song and AOC tried to attach it to her political agenda without permission, you'd be able to request it be removed by the distributor.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Look man...I'm not on any side but I find it disappointing to see basically the same stuff repeated on ATS as twitter, facebook etc...

We should hold ourselfs to a higher standard...

I'll help you out..

Now start digging up this guy.

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We could debate whether or not Nickleback actually produces art, but they do have physical rights to whatever we determine their product is.

If you made a song and AOC tried to attach it to her political agenda without permission, you'd be able to request it be removed by the distributor.

Agreed IF the tweet that was deleted had the song playing. The pic the OP shows seems to be a still pic of the video of the song which does not violate the fair use or copy right laws. Looks like a parody pic which is perfectly legal.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Dude is a normal DC friend.. www.justice.gov... /usao-sdny/pr/three-convicted-manhattan-federal-court-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Sure there is... just keep digging, as a pertinent lefty will.

Dig, dig and dig some more.. Always some more to fall !!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Devon Archer, is an American businessman who sat on the board of Ukrainian-based private oil gas company, Burisma Holdings Ltd, alongside Hunter Biden. Archer joined the firm shortly before Biden, his long-term business partner, Vox reported.

Archer and the younger Biden were managing partners at Rosemont Seneca Partners. Archer was also co-founder of private-equity firm Rosemont Capital with Christopher Heinz, his college roommate at Yale University. He had served as senior adviser to Heinz's stepfather, Democratic Senator John Kerry Kerry, during his 2004 presidential bid.

In 2018, Archer was implicated in a legal case that involved defrauding a Native American tribe and multiple pension funds. His conviction was overturned when a judge was "left with an unwavering concern that Archer is innocent of the crimes charged," Reuters reported in November 2018.

source

That's Newsweek, who I don't trust anymore as real reporting but the left seems to like. Lord knows what else he has done.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Good lord. If true, there truly is no bottom to how low Trump can fall..

Sick burn bruh, sick burn!

link   
a reply to: gallop

I don't know. Getting called out by Nickelback is whole new level..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Agreed IF the tweet that was deleted had the song playing. The pic the OP shows seems to be a still pic of the video of the song which does not violate the fair use or copy right laws. Looks like a parody pic which is perfectly legal.

You may be correct, and if so I apologize... I'm at work so I can't watch videos with volume.

To be honest, I was just triggered that the sheer phrasing of everything and imagery made the song play in my head.

Truly horrible song.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How much do you want to bet that the judge in that case has ties to Dems, specifically Kerry.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah...but uhmmm..kind of irrelevant concerning the president's tweet and his attempt at trying to proof Biden's Ukraine adventures.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

the truly sad thing is that a staffer probably had to sit down with Joe and explain who Nickelback is.

Staffer: Mr. Biden, they're a musical group. Pop, rock, that sort of thing.

Biden: Corn Pop! I beat him with a chain! Can we go to Denny's for lunch? I have a coupon.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's all good!

The problem with the copyright/fair use act is as per most of our elected officials whom legislate and create these rules, they are so open to interpretation that depending on the judge who hears the case will determine the outcome. In other words as I have seen on youtube and twitter it seems to depend on the political slant that the infraction in question is geared towards.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When Nickelback disses you over airplay time, you know you are in trouble!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join