It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Four police officers killed in Paris knife attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Four police officers have been killed in a knife attack at the police headquarters in Paris.

The attacker, who worked in the building, was shot dead at the scene.

The Cite Metro station, near the scene of the attack, has been shut down for security reasons.

Sky News

Seems pretty crazy, unclear exactly whats happened but initially reports make it sound as if this was someone who worked in the station who stabbed these officers before then being shot dead.

The motivations is unclear.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It would have been a lot worse if he had an automatic rifle capable of firing hundreds of rounds per minute with a huge clip.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It would have been a lot worse if he had an automatic rifle capable of firing hundreds of rounds per minute with a huge clip.

Just saying.

Am not going to say you're wrong but I hardly think thats of any consolation to the families of the four people who have died.....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's a shame that the killer always gets killed or kills himself before justice can be handed down to him.

link   

Just saying.

Killing with knives or guns is still killing. Does the amount of people killed really matter or are you just pushing an agenda?

Wouldn't the underlying issue of why people are doing these killings be the actual issue that people should be discussing or would you just like to leave it at bang bang things bad?

+17 more 
link   

Just saying.

what a classy reply.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Just saying.

Yeah we all know what people are going to assume. Can you stick to the topic?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think his death, a brutal and painfull one I hope, should be justice made to measure. No “rehabilitation”, no redemption, no early release. Death, period!

a reply to: LSU2018

edit on 3-10-2019 by 2Faced because: I should be flogged!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's a shame that the killer always gets killed or kills himself before justice can be handed down to him.

Agreed

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Paris Knife Attack, France: Investigators suspect a workplace row sparked the deadliest attack on police in France in years. The attacker worked at the police building in an administrative capacity.

Source

Crazy...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Gotta love people like you. Always out to use a tragedy to push a political agenda.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How do you manage to kill four police officers who are armed in a room full of armed officers with a knife?

That person must have been super-human in some way it appears.
OK ETA. One officer and three unarmed office workers were the victims. Guy was a slightly deaf computer worker with an internal beef.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thank you captain obvious

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The 20-year-old administrator must be rather proficient with a blade or more than lightly just a complete and utter mad bastard to have taken down 4 trained Police officers!

R.I.P to the Poor souls.

Glad someone took him down before he could continue to mass murder anyone else.
edit on 3-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Stuff like this proves that it's not the weapon that's the problem. people just want to kill each other sometimes.

But...

That guy would have killed a lot more people if he'd had a gun.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That’s pretty much like saying it would have been a lot worse if they stabbed more people.
Weak argument. Sure they could have used a bomb or even a car, but they didn’t, they used a knife.

How was he stopped? He was shot...with a gun. Sadly it was after 4 people lost their lives.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I think his death, a brutal and painfull one I hope, should be justice made to measure. No “rehabilitation”, no redemption, no early release. Death, period!

I hope it was...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Right! What the hell is that?

I can't believe that with our level of tech we can't take down a threat using non lethal means.

Through a net on the mfer. lol

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LSU2018

Agreed

What's this world coming to when we agree on something?

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What if he had a nuke?

Millions then?

Little point in playing what if.

No matter the tool or weapon of choice, that dude was on a spree.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join