It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands in China Exposed to ‘Mind Control’ Technology Seek Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I hope the link works.. Most of us on this site have heard about rumored mind control and the 40 U.S. diplomats in Cuba suffering some kind of traumatic brain injury that was supposedly beamed into their office space. I have always considered beamed mind control as not something I would put much stock into however a weapon to scramble someone's brain is something that I would not bet against. Now I come across this article on people in China saying they are being targeted... I would not put it past the Communist Chinese to do something like this to their own people.

The secretive technology is kept under wraps, but tens of thousands in China say they have suffered from its deleterious effects.

Through online forums, many have shared about how they suddenly experienced mind-altering symptoms, such as hearing voices or seeing images that others can’t. They believe they have been targeted by authorities as unwitting “mind control technology” test subjects.

The symptoms are similar to those reported by several U.S. diplomats working at the U.S. consulate in Guangzhou City, in China’s Guangdong Province. They said they heard “abnormal” sounds and felt sensations of air pressure. Afterward, they showed signs of “mild traumatic brain injury.”Jinnie Lee, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, told The Associated Press at the time that a U.S. government employee first reported a variety of physical symptoms between late 2017 and April 2018.

Wang said that he sought out a friend who is a senior official within the Chinese Communist Party. This friend confirmed to him: “There is mind control technology, and our government treats it very seriously.”

He believes he’s been targeted by authorities because his sister is a technology expert in the United States; he had refused to submit to pressure from the government to convince his sister to supply trade secrets to Beijing, he said.

A mid sized length of an article which is worth a read if interested.
www.theepochtimes.com...
and several more on topic articles
www.theepochtimes.com...
www.theepochtimes.com...
www.theepochtimes.com...

edit on 727rdk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Active Denial System maybe?

Or a variation of it..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
5G or related technology was the first thing to come to mind. Gets pretty crowed in China at times with lots going on. Even if this is not a targeted operation, do we really know all the long term effects of living with electromagnetic radiation? How our nervous system is based on electromagnetic principles it is something to look at.

Drugs in the water or other toxins in the food chain might be possible. The type of brain damaged found will have some clues to it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thousands in China Exposed to ‘Mind Control’ Technology Seek Answers

What is "China", Trabek.

I don't know why any of this would be surprising. One of these days, the world will wake up and realize that China isn't their buddy and has nothing in mind in the way of world peace.

We allowed them to get this far - It's our own fault by supporting that beast for so long and helping them get here.

ETA:

It makes me wonder if that was the plan all along... China is the lab - the mad experiments that will only find their way to the rest of the world once the powers give the thumbs up.

edit on 3-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I would put much stock into however a weapon to scramble someone's brain is something that I would not bet against.

Can't recall the exact part of the spectrum, but one of the things Jacques Vallée has noted in his studies of UFOs is that in some "encounters" people were mentally stunned by exposure to (IIRC) some kind of radiation. It might have been microwaves.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I wonder what version of this is being used on Western Nations other than the obvious education system and MSM barrage of lies? To be clear, I am saying China is not the only country using some form of mind control on it's citizens..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am completely opposed to communist China - just a glance at the history should be enough to make the message clear of just what kind of government China is.

But.

In this particular case I cannot help but wonder just how much of that is actually real? I mean, the entire argument comes from "people in forums" complaining about various mental ailments, and blaming them on the government. Which by the way I think is kind of hilarious, since China's government is, itself, reputed to enforce anti-american governmental conspiracy theories through Anon.

Anyways, yeah, hardly solid evidences. I mean, you see those kind of ailments all over the world, and especially in people of older age. These happen to alot of people around the world, without any Chinese governments around.

edit on 3-10-2019 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble, but new research show that the most likely culprit was simply an insecticide used to kill mosquitoes during recent outbreaks of Zika. Chemical safety standards there are lower, and the chemicals used produce all of the symptoms that were reported and were sprayed in areas frequented by those effected.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Ex-pat here.

Much of what you think that you know about modern China is wrong. Or at least extremely bias.You're all describing some science fiction distopia right out of the script of a made for TV movie.

Chinese people don't think like that, and don't act like that. Your taking your own fears of your own government and are transposing them on to China.

Don't get me wrong, Beijing does some extremely messed up stuff, but usually for the reasons that you might think. Most of the worst things are actually done by corrupt local officials, and horrify Chinese leaders just as much as they do you.

Chinese people do much the same thing when it comes to America. If you believed popular opinion in China then you'd think that America had a million strong army of morbidly obese cops murdering their way through the African American population. 10s of thousands of deaths a year, African American children being killed in their beds. That kind of thing.

China doesn't need mind control weapons. Peer pressure is much more effective.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This sounds a lot like the phenomena known as "Targeted Individuals(T.I.s)"
I looked at a few YT vids about that-
For those who don't know,T.I.s believe they are under attack by government nano tech/distant machines which project thoughts/voices/pain/feelings/pictures into their minds for some neferious or experimental purpose.
They use examples of real technology(voice to skull hearing,holosonic "directed noise"tech)to back up their claims.
They often believe they have been implanted as well..
Here is a vice investigation into the matter,focusing on some UK sufferers of this..thing:
www.youtube.com...

Now I personally don't buy it,believing that in most cases these people are suffering from text book delusions/schizo disorders.
But the internet being what it is has created a global community/echo chamver of these folks who are all bouncing their delusions off each other and reinforcing each others beliefs.
This isn't new however-have a look at this first mentioned in a journal back in 1919 titled"On the Origin of the "Influencing Machine" in Schizophrenia"

The delusion often involves their being influenced by a "diabolical machine", just outside the technical understanding of the victim, that influences them from afar. It is typically believed to be operated by a group of people who are persecuting the individual

en.wikipedia.org...

That is 100 years old.
Now I admit some such technology today is availible,and if any regime would love to use it it would be China-but I still find it a stretch that it is used on the "average joe."
Its just too complicated and expensive when all China(or ant regime)has to do to keep someone in line or persecute them is send cops round and give them a jolly good beating.

I know some may disagree with my asessment,as there are a few folks on ATS who claim to be TIs.
But I stand by my asessment.
The internet itself seems to have the side effect of enabling all sorts of loco,by giving people access to whatever group think they choose to slot into,thereby reinforcing delusional behaviour.
Just my opinion as usual.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
5G or related technology was the first thing to come to mind. Gets pretty crowed in China at times with lots going on. Even if this is not a targeted operation, do we really know all the long term effects of living with electromagnetic radiation? How our nervous system is based on electromagnetic principles it is something to look at.

Drugs in the water or other toxins in the food chain might be possible. The type of brain damaged found will have some clues to it.

I heard the mind control technology changes people's ways of looking at the World. What happens is people feel this strange desire to start watching Fox News and OAN. And then start mindlessly echoing talking points while pretending it's all thoughts they came up with on their own in a delusional guise of thinking for themselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

It seems plausible, and since this is a conspiracy site...

Why not?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow..

I really hope this isn't the future of warfare..
edit on 3-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I believe it is VERY plausible with what 60 minutes uncovered.

www.cbsnews.com...

Now diplomats are saying what others have been saying for a long time.
edit on 3-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

This has already been debunked. It would seem that they were poisoned by a chemical that was sprayed to kill mosquitoes. There was a Zika panic in Cuba and they sprayed too high a concentration of a poorly regulated insecticide. Same in China. All of the effected people had spent time in sprayed areas shortly after the spraying had been done.

It's why some family members were also effected, but to a lesser extent. They got lower doses. The times when diplomats and family members were equally effected was when hotels or living quarters were sprayed.

Canadian authorities compared health records from before and after service and found no evidence of damage caused by microwaves or radiation and no damage to ears that would equate to a sonic attack. But they found evidence that they'd been exposed to a toxin and when they looked at the dates they found that everybody who was efffected had been in an area that was recently sprayed with insecticide. Or had spent time around people who were in those areas and were probably contaminated.

No conspiracies, no malice, just poor health and safety.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Ahh okay thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: blueman12

This has already been debunked. It would seem that they were poisoned by a chemical that was sprayed to kill mosquitoes. There was a Zika panic in Cuba and they sprayed too high a concentration of a poorly regulated insecticide. Same in China. All of the effected people had spent time in sprayed areas shortly after the spraying had been done.

It's why some family members were also effected, but to a lesser extent. They got lower doses. The times when diplomats and family members were equally effected was when hotels or living quarters were sprayed.

Canadian authorities compared health records from before and after service and found no evidence of damage caused by microwaves or radiation and no damage to ears that would equate to a sonic attack. But they found evidence that they'd been exposed to a toxin and when they looked at the dates they found that everybody who was efffected had been in an area that was recently sprayed with insecticide. Or had spent time around people who were in those areas and were probably contaminated.

No conspiracies, no malice, just poor health and safety.

You may be totally correct.... However if I had a super secret weapon that could scramble someone's mind and the population was talking about it I would make an official statement and blame swamp gas or bug spray too.

new topics

top topics

join