It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalist version of failed US Strategic Hamlet Program in Vietnam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The Globalist version of the failed US Strategic Hamlet Program during Vietnam
Reference: en.wikipedia.org...

While studying the Army War College book titled Art of War Papers
Protecting, Isolating, and Controlling Behavior Population and Resource Control Measures in Counterinsurgency Campaigns and reading the conclusions section at the end which further describes the tactics employed and its failure to meet its strategic objectives it got me thinking about the pattern of treatment of the rural population in the United State

Reference link: apps.dtic.mil...

Updating this program (failure) as it was when being employed as a counterinsurgency effort in Vietnam this same strategy in the modern era of course is different in its execution but it will have the same outcome I expect and for similar reasons.

Today we don't have ration cards or military issued script which was changed often in the Strategic Hamlet program. We are being isolated from the insurgency (American Nationalist) we now have rural areas where you are more likely to see purchases being made with EBT cards which is the modern equivalent in my view then seeing a cash purchase in many rural areas of the country.

We also have government deep state controlled media being active participants in censorship and outright lies against the Nationalist movement and its leader who is now POTUS. We have further isolation efforts with leftist globalist controlled big-tech creating echo chambers where conservative leaning Nationalist can only speak to and talk to one another but they attempt to sensor and control political thought with algorithms and an army of 35,000 partisan sensors in the case of Facebook for instance.

This to say that these strategies might look new to many but they have military historical president which is discussed in detail in Major Mark E. Battjes's book on the subject. If you take the time to read this book you can at least understand my POV on this subject. I hope in this modern update of the Strategic Hamlet program being run by the globalist's buddies in the deep state fails as miserably at the Vietnam version did in its day. It is the strategy they have chosen to go after the rural areas of America and upon further study you might find the same parallels as I did in my research.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

An example tactic might be to plant someone pretending to be with the leftist Democrats and have them incite a riot in order to get the Republicans to unite against the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Meh, talking Vietnam war history, what they use now is so far, more advanced than anything I could consider at least
We are on the cusp of being pawns in a game none of us could ever understand and for what purpose is unimaginable

But I certainly see clearly what you are suggesting, I don’t understand the purpose

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Those that Fail to Learn from History are Doomed to Repeat it.

Tech has changed but not the point - the point is that social control mechanisms are still being used today - OP found a reference, brings it to our attention.

Military publications cover a vast amount of subject matter that may seem quite out there or shocking to the average American. But then again, guys that teach at the war college have to write to keep their jobs (just like university profs & funding), so there's quite a few "thought piece" publications that may touch on unusual areas (total warfare).

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Or the other way around maybe.
My impression.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A lot of the counter-insurgency measures used in the Vietnam War had already been employed in the wars in Greece and Malaya. Even back in World War II, prisoners of war were sorted by category to keep the bulk of the POWs passive and without leadership or political agitators.

Wouldn't surprise me to learn some of these tactics are used to some degree in "managing societies". The real trick is to be aware that such can be done and to think about how things are done in one's society. Then one has at least some chance of deflecting the manipulation or attenuating its effect.

Cheers

top topics

join