It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: “Anunnaki Greater Threat Than Nibiru.”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Russian dox drop. Anunnaki real threat, not nibiru.

SPAM REMOVED
edit on Oct 3rd 2019 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: search4yestruth

Great topic..Add some more to your OP.

Like This:

Vladimir Putin on Monday told the Russian Federal Cabinet of Ministers that the Anunnaki are a greater threat to the Russian Federation than Nibiru, according to Federal Service Bureau (FSB) agent Dimitri Osmosovich. Putin made the shocking announcement following a comprehensive threat evaluation conducted by the MoD, GRU, FSB, and Foreign Intelligence Services, agencies which continually monitor existential dangers to Russia, its leaders, and its population. In September, Putin had asked the agencies to collectively determine what threats required the most attention, based on unpublished criteria he and the intelligence agencies want kept secret. In ranking order, the threats included the Anunnaki, Nibiru, Israel, and war with the United States. Most ministers agreed the Anunnaki, with whom Putin has engaged in a six-year-long clandestine and deadly war, threatened to enslave or murder not only Russia but also the entire world.

edit on 2-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

What color is Red?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Putin would never actually say anything like this even if it WAS true.

The site is like the onion.

LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
People still fall for that Nibiru and Annunaki BS,LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thats GREAT!!! lol!!!

I had to look for it, but this link was given to me a while back.. and tells the history of the Russian involvement with them and etc. Says the Chernobyl disaster is the key to it all.

I love this kind of stuff.

Ok, now it starts with the Russian connection about halfway down.. i you can make it through the rest without falling off you chair ( laughing... in some parts) youll see some history and the connection. I dont believe the stuff in whole, but since youre interested in it, I thought Id share this gem.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
People still fall for that Nibiru and Annunaki BS,LOL.

But your avatar tells me you're into that BS.

BTW I'm Marianas Trench deep into that BS too.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hmm a website called Twisted Truth and every article on the site was posted today. Most of which involve Russian fighting the anunnaki.

Seems legit. . .

Seriously though op, you don’t actually believe this stuff right?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's like saying I'm more likely to get jumped by a vampire than the loch ness monster..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's like saying I'm more likely to get jumped by a vampire than the loch ness monster..

It COULD happen. If you ever visit Romania, Scotland or Washington DC... it really could.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Most ministers agreed the Anunnaki, with whom Putin has engaged in a six-year-long clandestine and deadly war, threatened to enslave or murder not only Russia but also the entire world.

Well then.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I am not Putin...don't look a me

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well how many space lasers and other tricks do some of these aliens have? A lot more than some rock floating in space. I agree they are more of a threat. Their cloak of deception is strong here.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Well how many space lasers and other tricks do some of these aliens have? A lot more than some rock floating in space. I agree they are more of a threat. Their cloak of deception is strong here.

Welp, that explains this... darn it. Space lasers... the new scary thingy.

www.cnet.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well while I doubt he said this IF he did then likely the word's were code and not what you may think they mean.
Nibiru probably refers to the West, EU and the US while Anunnaki probably is code for China whom Russia have a love hate relationship with.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Here they are coming.

Photo taken today.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Holy cow.. the annunaki are invisible too! They possess the cloak of invisibility! I KNEW Harry Potter was sending me hidden messages!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Holy cow.. the annunaki are invisible too! They possess the cloak of invisibility! I KNEW Harry Potter was sending me hidden messages!

Look again just right and a couple degrees up of dead centre.

edit on 3-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Advantage

Look again just right of dead centre.

Joking aside... in my years here on ATS I have never been able to see the stuff others see in pics. I never get to see the aliens or ghosts or cryptids. I have a very nice Asus with an AWESOME graphics card and all of that. Its my brain I suppose. It looks like a whisp of a cloud to me.. or the collar of the cloak of invisibility. Other than that, it looks like clear skies and good flying weather.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: search4yestruth
Russian dox drop. Anunnaki real threat, not nibiru.

SPAM REMOVED

Mike from the twisted truth website and YouTube channel makes up every single story and every one of his "sources". He's got a good imagination but only the seriously gullible would fall his stories.
edit on Oct 3rd 2019 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join