It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Guess who's hiring....

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As most of us know.. the USAF employs the EG&G company of URS for security and maintenance. Well I got a little bored today and checked who URS needs in Las Vegas.
Check this link:
www.urs.apply2jobs.com...

Notice how they mention "Candidate with active Top Secret Clearance." multiple times in the job reqs. So.. heh. If anybody is willing to become a janitor for a while.. you may just find yourself in groom lake.




posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe you should take up the offer and bring us back some insight.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would like the job but im 13 years old


apc

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
13 years old?! What are you doing here?! You should be looking at porn my good man! ...



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
13 years old?! What are you doing here?! You should be looking at porn my good man! ...


what good could come of a 13 year old kid looking at porn?!?! are you trying to mess up america's youth more so then it already is? back on topic the job must've went pretty fast cause the link said the job is no longer posted


apc

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hahaha sorry 'off topic'.. buuut looking at porn at the age of 13 (typically the dawn of puberty) has nothing to do with corruption or 'messes up' the youth. Give me a f'in break. It's called testosterone pumping and being horny...
You know the difference between a 45yr old looking at a Playboy and a 13 year old flipping the pages? The 13 year old gets more excited...
When I was 13 my sister commonly smuggled me very graphic porno mags... depicting acts I had never even imagined before... and this day I hold women with the highest respect and honor. I have a healthy sex life and I've never raped anyone.

Maybe one day you'll come out of that tiny little dream world and realize that pictures dont influence children, WE DO.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Hahaha sorry 'off topic'.. buuut looking at porn at the age of 13 (typically the dawn of puberty) has nothing to do with corruption or 'messes up' the youth. Give me a f'in break. It's called testosterone pumping and being horny...
You know the difference between a 45yr old looking at a Playboy and a 13 year old flipping the pages? The 13 year old gets more excited...
When I was 13 my sister commonly smuggled me very graphic porno mags... depicting acts I had never even imagined before... and this day I hold women with the highest respect and honor. I have a healthy sex life and I've never raped anyone.

Maybe one day you'll come out of that tiny little dream world and

realize that pictures dont influence children, WE DO.



look I'm old fashioned and don't think porn should be given to children. we can only influence them so much. some might not be able to handle porn at such a young age. maybe I'm just to old fasihoned or maybe it's cause I hate porn either way I think porn shouldn't be shown to children.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Porn is for people who can't get laid. Deal with it.


apc

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hahaha exactly.
Im afraid I did make one grand error with my initial offtopic response... I assumed the subject person was male. If they are female I guess the circumstances would probably be a bit different.


Damn me and my "old fashioned" notion of only men using the intarweb....

[edit on 18-3-2005 by apc]



posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, I'm 13 and I look at porn. I don't kill little animals, worship satan, or set things ablaze. It depends on who the child is. Porno, tough, wont make a child bad. It'll just makle him masturbate, which is a good thing becasue it dramatically reduces chances of prostate cancer.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
yes it is true masterbation is good for you, i read it in focus lol. well i think it is the same as sex but because of s.t.d's it makes masturbetion safer. i also am 13 and would love the job, but i live in east london. 13, and very far away... WHO IS PAYING FOR MY TAXI AND FAKE I.D!!!??!?!!



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yah, back to the topic i think gents/ladies


I wouldnt mind a job even if it is cleaning up after someone else... shame im stuck in the UK Mi5 it is for me i think lol



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
ok, i will od with the fake i.d and follow stuey1221



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Darn my 13-year-oldness> I would Soo love that job. I doubt its at Nellis though.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
although we both got no chance, u have more of one than me



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Well, I'm 13 and I look at porn. I don't kill little animals, worship satan, or set things ablaze. It depends on who the child is. Porno, tough, wont make a child bad. It'll just makle him masturbate, which is a good thing becasue it dramatically reduces chances of prostate cancer.


Good man. And good facts. I never pay attention in sex ed, unless they pull out playboy. But, anyway, what was the job for because it was taken by the time i saw it.



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
im 14 and i dont look at porn. i would like that job. but i have no chance


Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Well, I'm 13 and I look at porn. I don't kill little animals, worship satan, or set things ablaze. It depends on who the child is. Porno, tough, wont make a child bad. It'll just makle him masturbate, which is a good thing becasue it dramatically reduces chances of prostate cancer.

maybe i should start looking at porn


[edit on 24-3-2005 by homeboiabe]



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
13 years old?! What are you doing here?! You should be looking at porn my good man! ...

Continued off topic.

Michael Jackson? Is that you?

I agree this is a bad thing for kids to be encouraged to do. Let it come natural as it should.

If you have been following the MJ trial this is in fact the topic this past few days.



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Darn 13!! Brain override: back on topic


Ok, there are many jobs that require a security clearance, some military, Fed/state gov't and many are contracted out in the civilian community:

clearance jobs link

It is cheaper for an employeer to hire some with a clearance, either secret or TS than to hire someone who has neither (about 50K for a TS).

And most people with a TS already have some sort of training in the job at hand....Janitor, computer geek, Security Guard whatever

[edit on 24-3-2005 by dev_add]



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
13 years old?! What are you doing here?! You should be looking at porn my good man! ...


ahahah quite true! lol



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join