It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G - Hottest October days ever in US (dons Farraday Cage for Halloween)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

Exceptional heat wave topples October records across much of the U.S.

It’s another steamy summer day across the eastern half of the United States. The only problem? It’s October.

The heat on Wednesday follows a historically steamy Tuesday, when more than two-dozen high temperature records were broken for the date in the eastern United States, along with 16 locations that set their highest temperature for any October day, according to the National Weather Service.

dozens of record heat waves for October 1 and 2nd already broken.

how will the rest of the month and country fare?

dress for the weather, this hallow's eve! what will U be?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
oops sorry,

the vid didnt embed

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Pretty odd. We had a hot day on monday(not a record, but warm), last few days are well below average. Plus my left testicle has been unusually painful lately.

I think nature is stuck at a crossroads, doesn't know if it wants to go with global warming or global cooling(ice age). Either way, it's going to go one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

lol, come on. it's always something... HAARP, chem trails, 5g. Maybe it's been a hot summer. Maybe it's global warming. Maybe it's nothing.

you're already dying every day you live, do you think you can avoid that as well?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Do you really really believe that hot weather records were actually broken?

OR is it possible that the historic temperature records were "adjusted" to suit the anthropogenic global warming paradigm?

Check the 1930s, which were much hotter

voices.washingtonpost.com...

Further, does anybody notice how the MSM is quick to point out any heat record that was broken at any time in any season But, cold weather records are not similarly announced???

Makes you want to go ...HMMM!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We have already had snow... our high today was 55, and it will be near freezing again tonight.

It's just weather. We aren't gonna die in 12 years.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to throw another log in the wood stove...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The last few weeks we've had the hottest temps since they began recording them in our neck of the woods (Northern Kentucky). We're also in a major drought with burn bans in most of the state. Thank goodness a cool front will be moving in some time between tomorrow afternoon and the next morning so temps will be back to normal (highs in mid 70s as opposed to mid to high 90s we've been having). If it doesn't rain soon the dog and I will try our hand at doing a rain dance!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's simy a geographical rotation. While some parts of the US are seei g heat records, other parts of the world set records for cold. Plus the months get flipped. Instead of warming up during normal spring time, many places are remain colder than usual for that period of year.

Think of a timer with hands, as it gets closer to one time, it is getting farther from another on the opposite end. Do you understand what I am stating??

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Pretty odd. We had a hot day on monday(not a record, but warm), last few days are well below average. Plus my left testicle has been unusually painful lately.

I think nature is stuck at a crossroads, doesn't know if it wants to go with global warming or global cooling(ice age). Either way, it's going to go one way or the other.

Maybe its a tumor.

Im really afraid the weather will be : hot in the summer and cold in the winter.... varying onset of these scary things due to cycles, el nino, and cow farts

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have Sweaters, and I will continue to wear them here in Wisconsin in October. Is that Cool in Your book?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

parts of my state got more then 4 feet of snow the last few days..... we didnt get a fall this year. i think glacier national park got even more snow and this is just north west Montana

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
One way or the other - how 'bout both at the same time (different locale)

I'd try some ice on that testicle and just chill.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Take the weather stations off roofs and by parking lots and put them back in the open fields like they used to be.

Load of crap

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My god!
Weather changes??

Stop the presses!

Yes, the climate is changing, it’s always changing, get use to it.

Your home PC probably produces more heat that a 5g antenna.
And yes, microwaves operate at 2.4ghz, just like wifi, or a wireless mouse.

But one is ionized where the other isn’t.

Wifi should be cooking us according to the OP, but I don’t even have a decent tan

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Naked.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Same here in north florida.

All the grass in my city is brown.

I'm 40 and lived here my whole life. Never seen anything like this.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

lol, come on. it's always something... HAARP, chem trails, 5g. Maybe it's been a hot summer. Maybe it's global warming. Maybe it's nothing.

you're already dying every day you live, do you think you can avoid that as well?

I still think the HAARP array changing the path of the jet stream is at play.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Come out to the west and it is cold... Places have snow already and one place got more snow since the 1930s...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm much further south that you in Tampa, and all our grass is still green buddy. You may want to check with your municipality about watering the grass more often , it has not rained much in a few weeks.

new topics

top topics

join