It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever heard of alien abductions that HEAL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Greetings & Salutations,

Has anyone ever heard of abduction storie(s) where the abductee was healed of a physcial ailment? I was just thinking yesterday that if I was abducted and they put me on the gurney, I'd ask them to fix my back injury(minor). I wonder if:

a) they could actually fix physical problems easily
and
b) they would heal someone if asked

Anybody heard anything about this type of activity?
Any abductees interested in trying some experimentation in the future?

In Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi..and welcome to ATS

I have never heard of any abductees being healed by aliens..but I'm sure there are some out there that claim they were. I wouldn't doubt either that they have those abilities..some people have those abilities, so why not aliens?
Most abductees *that I know of personally* claim illnessess and feeling badly, basically all negative experiences, nothing profoundly positive like healing. I believe there are different species of aliens, and that it's quite rare for the *kind* ones to pay a visit-for some reason...still, I bet there are cases of healings done by aliens somewhere.

Do let us know if anyone has any info about this or if you happen on some jammer..
Mag

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi Magestica,

Thank you for the warm welcome

I too have heard many many abduction descriptions and have yet to come across something along the lines of a positive experience in the physical aspect. The typical experiences often come across as highly negative. I wonder how this compares to how our animals feel when brought to the vet. Grabbed and put in a carrier of sorts, brought to a strange place in some type of vehicle and have uncomfortable and possibly painful medical procedures performed. From this perspective it can be seen that the aliens may not (necessarily) be evil or maligned if you will.
However, given that we are dealing with more highly evolved beings (human beings and ET's), my gut is telling me that they should be more forthwright with us if they need us for some purpose. The fact that the memories are altered, covered up or erased to some degree is an obvious sign of covert behavior which is often suspect. It certainly is not a loving act, particularily since they aren't "fixing" people. Then again, if we could remove the negative experiences our animals go through at the vet, would we do it? Probably. Still, there is something about the "greys" that bothers me with respect to their behavior as it has been reported. What are your feelings about this?

On a different note, if that's a picture of you as your avatar, you have been blessed with external beauty as well

In peace,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
About a decade ago there was woman who claimed that a small UFO or UFOprobe hovered above her at night and cured her cancer. The interesting thing about this was that she was running for election (I think the office she was going for was state representative) in the state of Florida. When she came out and talked about it her opponent tried to make her look nuts.... but she won anyways!

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think I've read cases where people have been supposedly been abducted by large blonde men and women (NORDICS) into ships where they apparently cured her of a certain illness. It seems more of a trend between the Nordics than Greys, supposedly.

Also the Nordics are known for telling abductees about upcoming events, and warn them to stay away from natural disasters etc.

If I find the link again I'll post it here, but it was some time ago.

top topics

join