It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The problem isn't sea ice.

The problem is ice on land that makes it back to the ocean.

The flooding on Miami Beach is getting worse and worse. Ocean rise is real.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Sorry but you are just repeating an already disproved conspiracy theory. Miami is not subsiding. And while some parts of Miami Beach, confined to portions facing biscayne bay, have subsided. Mostly because they were built on mangroves which were filled in. The rest of it is not.

Also not all of Miami is concrete jungle. I used to live 1 street away from the ocean on either side in a residential area. When the king tides came the water was coming up onto the land. On my street sea water was seeping up from below ground in certain places. The ocean is rising and you can see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Now this is just me---a guy who is highly skeptical of the alarmist nature of man made global climate change---but when i go reading materials I just automatically avoid posts with phrases like :Like Minded Sheep. I mean thats just like, your opinion, man.

It makes me wonder--no matter the subject and no matter the particular position--just why someone posts a debate topic when they can't avoid opinionated hyperbole in the by-line

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

www.reference.com...

I don't need to reference a rag like the daily caller.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The Farmer's Almanac is like one's horoscope. It might be fun to read and some people take it seriously but it is pseudoscience.

The for profit weather forecasts that go out to 2 weeks are also junk. There has been a good study that shows even the best computer guidance weather forecast become useless after a week because there are so many variables. Any long range forecasts are based on climatology.

You are not here to argue science if you think the Farmer's Almanac has any thing to do with actual weather forecasting.

We are changing the chemistry of the atmosphere and ocean. This affects the climate.

Do you also think the 45% rise of CO2 is not from human activity?
edit on 4-10-2019 by jrod because: G

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

The excess CO2 is indeed from human activity. To deny this is like denying the plastic in the ocean is from humans.

www.newscientist.com...

This article was from 2007, now the CO2 levels are up to 410ppm.
edit on 4-10-2019 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: MrConspiracy

The excess CO2 is indeed from human activity. To deny this is like denying the plastic in the ocean is from humans.

www.newscientist.com...

This article was from 2007, now the CO2 levels are up to 410ppm.

OMG that much C02 will kill all the plants

we must stop it before all the plants die.

(some of you fell for it huh?)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Farmer's Almanac is like one's horoscope. It might be fun to read and some people take it seriously but it is pseudoscience.

The for profit weather forecasts that go out to 2 weeks are also junk. There has been a good study that shows even the best computer guidance weather forecast become useless after a week because there are so many variables. Any long range forecasts are based on climatology.

You are not here to argue science if you think the Farmer's Almanac has any thing to do with actual weather forecasting.

We are changing the chemistry of the atmosphere and ocean. This affects the climate.

Do you also think the 45% rise of CO2 is not from human activity?

You need to pay attention. I only referenced the Farmer's Almanac because it was specifically analysed by scientists in terms of accuracy so if you have a disagreement then take it up with them.

In typical liberal denial fashion when presented with common sense you ignore it and make excuse after excuse.

I point out the hypocrisy of your argument and like typical deflection you have no response.

Ironic you reference weathermen as "for profit" when the very argument you are making i.e. "man made climate change" is ONLY about profit. You don't even see the hypocrisy of your statements because you are so willingly led around by your nose.

Keep believing the BS. The herders need their sheep.

Back to the point of the thread.

The Sun is the driver for the climate on Earth. Not Man.
edit on 4-10-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The only site that I know of that does 2 week forecasts is Accuweather. A for profit weather site that has much bigger errors than the National Weather Service.

My point is you and several other people are.not here to argue the actual science, you just want to cast doubt to it.

You do not care about the actual science, all you care about is winning the debate, like A crooked lawyer.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't know whats going to happen, but we can't keep poisoning the place. I'm talking pollution overall.

I'm not for the carbon credit scam, but we need to change.

The more it gets cleaned up, the hotter Earth will get.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The problem isn't sea ice.

The problem is ice on land that makes it back to the ocean.

The flooding on Miami Beach is getting worse and worse. Ocean rise is real.

Doesn't it come from the ocean to begin with? It's just going back to where it came from.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The only site that I know of that does 2 week forecasts is Accuweather. A for profit weather site that has much bigger errors than the National Weather Service.

really? I never paid for my accuweather app, how much did you pay? where are the Stats for accuracy? link?

My point is you and several other people are.not here to argue the actual science, you just want to cast doubt to it.

which science do you mean?? there are several that claim differently, whom is correct?

You do not care about the actual science, all you care about is winning the debate, like A crooked lawyer.

which "actual" science?

You brought it up

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Their services cost money. Their app is free because it is essentially spy/adware. I've never used their app or any other weather forecast app.

What have you contributed to this discussion except for casting doubt?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Their services cost money. Their app is free because it is essentially spy/adware. I've never used their app or any other weather forecast app.

What have you contributed to this discussion except for casting doubt?

what have you contributated that was factual??

what facts have I presented that were incorrect?

are you saying there was no Ozone hole scare??

Please enlighten me in my errors?

sorry if my Opinion of your facts irratated you. I'm not your Mom.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The ozone problem led to CFCs being mostly banned. It still is an ongoing problem especially since countries like India still use them.

You are making a childish argument here, you have contributed nothing to this discussion. I contributed links to actual studies then you are still trying to cast doubt on my contribution when you have essentially trolled this thread.
edit on 4-10-2019 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

here you go

ossfoundation.us...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No. And no.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Winning the debate is something I couldn't care less about. I'm just not arrogant enough to think humans contribute a big enough factor to disrupt the entire earth just by driving cars and operating mills. If that's true then why does Al Gore still fly across the country constantly?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

No. And no.

So the water forms out of nowhere, freezes on land, then dumps into the ocean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join