It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
OANN - lol.
Even worse than Foxnews.

No, lets keep polluting. Who would want clean air or water?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The Sun is the driver for weather patterns on Earth.

Has the Sun been getting warmer? Are we in a warming part of the Milankovich cycles?

If that were the case you might have a relevant point.

While the vast majority of energy which warms the planet comes from the sun, the atmosphere determines how much leaves. The less leaves, the warmer the atmosphere gets. The warmer the atmosphere gets, the more things change. The faster things change, the greater the impact on us.
edit on 10/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It's just amazing how easily people are manipulated in believing made up BS. What NASA scientists? There are none.

NASA Scientists Published Opinions On Global Warming

OAN is pure propaganda. You people are despicable for even considering the expressed opinions in the story to be facts. You all need to educate yourselves on how easily it is for you to be manipulated by propaganda:

Notice the story did NOT say "consensus". It could be 2 out of 5000 scientists and the claims made in the story appear as if it is all of NASA. It could be 2 scientists who work for the petroleum industry as well as NASA.

Thank God we have science to dispel all the silly superstitions, anecdotal conclusions, and pareidolia of the public. Otherwise we would be slitting the throats of chickens and goats every night to make the economy grow!!

edit on 3-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
OANN - lol.
Even worse than Foxnews.

What is so sad is how people have no idea what OAN is doing. It's pure propaganda nonsense. It's is far worse than Fox news. If the American people are so easily duped by such nonsense as OAN then this country and the World are in BIG trouble. My hope is the American people are not as gullible and desperate as the German people in the 1930s. Politics are so ugly in the World.

There used to be a time in this country when we fought the right wing extremists:

edit on 3-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Let me be honest and directly to the point.

What does it matter if it is real or not? Really?

Here is why, the only "solutions" allowed are Financial Scams.

The push and alarmism is directly tied to pushing Financial Scams, Carbon Credit Scams, Taxes, and Special Interest Control & Regulation.

I have seen quite a few "real solutions" but nobody will talk about those since the "Right" people don't end up with Power, Money, and Control.

There you have it.

Great observation. What changes the situation?
No, no not the "climate change" situation - the alarmist propaganda pushing the scam narratives?
Is there a greater probability of defusing the narrative if facts are known - and brought to public attention?

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
OANN - lol.
Even worse than Foxnews.

Obviously, nobody since I only see people complain about US policy so they can tax US taxpayers some more, while not saying a peep about China or India. The global warming people will be taken serious once they get China and India to change their ways. Until then, get your hand out of my pocket and off my porch.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm in my mid 60s. When I was young we would spend all day on the beach. Sunblock wasn't even a thing. Fact is, as recent as the 70s we would slather ourselves with baby-oil or suntanning oil to help us tan more quickly. Now, if you go to the same beach with anything less than SPF900 you'll burn to a crisp in 15min. Yea, there is absolutely NO question that a far greater amount of solar energy is reaching the planet due to ozone thinning.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
That is what I experienced too. The only time you used sunscreen was at the beach. Never on the playground. The sun was yellower from what I remember. Now it is bright white. You can feel it burning. Sometimes it produces headaches.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Any problem where the solution is "raising taxes" and giving more power to the government should be seen with serious skepticism.

Particularly when the "government" is composed of ignorant clueless narcissist idiots like AOC, the barmaid/toilet cleaner!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
See, you defeated yourself. In your first link that study is actually leads to this!.

edit: nvm, already been handled.
edit on 3-10-2019 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Sun is, has been and will ALWAYS be the driver of the weather on Earth. Always.

That is, until it completely vaporizes the Earth as it becomes a red giant. Now THAT's climate change!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's just amazing how easily people are manipulated in believing made up BS.

I agree. "Man made climate change" is totally made up BS. But you keep believing how man who occupies less than 10% of the land mass on Earth is capable of altering global weather patterns.

Forget the trillions of dollars involved in energy production and consumption. The false narrative of "man made climate change" has nothing to do with that.

It's really because the globalists care about the Earth. LOL. Do you people even listen to yourselves?

As an aside you really need to re-read the article. Your comprehension skills are lacking.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
What a post to make me smile. I've read this about sun screen a number of times, bbbuuuutttt, why do people only lather the sun screen on when they're at the beach or on holiday. They never lather the sun screen on before they go to work or before they clean the car, yet it's the same sun overhead.
Now the supposed man made ozone bit. A number of years I fired of an email to a guy called Ben De Angelo (are you on here Ben)supposedly the top US climate guy at the time. My question was "how come, if it's man made ozone deletion, is the largest ozone hole over the Antarctic not the Arctic as the most supposed ozone depleting pollution, by vast amounts, is being produced in the Northern Hemisphere". So by definition the largest hole should be over the Arctic.
I can't remember what his answer was but the question still stands.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yea, there is absolutely NO question that a far greater amount of solar energy is reaching the planet due to ozone thinning.
Ozone filters ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet light doesn't do much to heat the atmosphere.

But thinning of ozone in the upper atmosphere occurs at high latitudes, so unless you're going to a beach in Antarctica, Tierra del Fuego, or the Arctic ocean, chances are you're not seeing the effects of it. The good news is, the thinning does seem to reverting closer to its natural state.
www.iflscience.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The Sun is, has been and will ALWAYS be the driver of the weather on Earth. Always.

So, is the Sun getting warmer?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I can't remember what his answer was but the question still stands.

Does that mean you found his answer unacceptable?

uk-air.defra.gov.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Have you ever looked at Google earth's satellite pictures? We have changed the planet immensely. Whether it be from agriculture, the damning over rivers, building roads and cities, cutting down forests, ect.

Saying that because we only occupy less than 10% of the landmass, therefore our contribution can not be significant is not a logical argument. That would be like saying all the plastic in the ocean could not all come from humans because we only occupy a tiny fraction of it.

How do you explain the increase of CO2 we are observing?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I don't think anyone honestly believes the earth's climate isn't changing, it's done that since the beginning of time. Geologic records prove it. But to say it's happening because of humans? That's ridiculous. There are conditions that can affect weather, but to say the climate cycle is altered because of man is denying nature and extremely arrogant.

Since humans started cutting down forests, 46 percent of trees have been felled, according to a 2015 study in the journal Nature. But to suggest this affects the earth's climate is 'denying nature and extremely arrogant'?

So we continue along the same trajectory, let the forests burn, until the remaining 54% are gone, but the climate remains the same? Excuse me, but what planet are you on?
edit on 3-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, is the Sun getting warmer?

In your typical inability to admit when you are wrong you pose deflection questions. Just like the atmosphere discussion where you were proven wrong you are proven wrong here again.

The Sun is, has been and will ALWAYS be the driver of the weather on Earth. Always. That is until it becomes a red giant and vaporizes the Earth. Now THAT's climate change!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Saying that because we only occupy less than 10% of the landmass, therefore our contribution can not be significant is not a logical argument. That would be like saying all the plastic in the ocean could not all come from humans because we only occupy a tiny fraction of it.

It's an extremely and perfectly logical argument.

I've also made other arguments many of of the sheep here never respond to. The industrial revolution began in 1760 so in 259 years the sheep "man made climate change" herd seem to conclude Man has somehow altered the entire evolutionary path of Earth's weather when events such as the K–Pg wiped out 75% of all plant and animal life on Earth 66 million years ago and yet here we are today post apocalyptic meltdown with a healthy planet.

The Sun is the ONLY driver of the weather patterns on Earth. We learned that in 4th grade science class.

I said it in another post too. Do you really think the globalists give a shlt about the Earth's ecosystem or do they only care about power?

The irony is those on the left claim everyone other than them are conspiracy theorists and yet you guys are literally the biggest conspiracy theorists around. The funny thing is you don't even realize it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join