It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Of course human related activities can and do affect climate change.
To what extent maybe debateable but to ignore or deny human related climate change is akin to believing in a flat earth and creationism.
It can't be coincidence that all three often go hand in hand.

Uhm, volcanic eruptions produce more CO2 output than humans ever have. Should we cap those?

What level of CO2 is too much? How many ppm is too much? How much CO2 output by humans does it take to affect the global climate? Are humans influencing it by a large factor, or a small, minute, almost incalculably small factor? Should we get our panties in a bunch and buy carbon credits because of it? How much of an impact do we really have in the grand scheme of things?

No one can tell me these things...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

To what extent maybe debateable but to ignore or deny human related climate change is akin to believing in a flat earth and creationism.

Uhm, volcanic eruptions produce more CO2 output than humans ever have. Should we cap those?

What level of CO2 is too much? How many ppm is too much? How much CO2 output by humans does it take to affect the global climate? Are humans influencing it by a large factor, or a small, minute, almost incalculably small factor? Should we get our panties in a bunch and buy carbon credits because of it? How much of an impact do we really have in the grand scheme of things?

No one can tell me these things...

Human activity produces way way more CO2 than volcanoes do.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Even if true, which I'm afraid I doubt, that still wouldn't mean that human activity does not contribute to climate change.
To what extent?
I don't know, I'm no expert.....but it doesn't take a genius to realise that it's a significant contribution

I'm not going to post empirical evidence, I have no doubt you have been inundated with 'evidence' from all sides of the argument.
All I suggest is look and read and watch with your eyes free from any sort of pre-conceived perspective, personally I think it's all pretty much self-evident.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Even if true, which I'm afraid I doubt, that still wouldn't mean that human activity does not contribute to climate change.
To what extent?
I don't know, I'm no expert.....but it doesn't take a genius to realise that it's a significant contribution

I'm not going to post empirical evidence, I have no doubt you have been inundated with 'evidence' from all sides of the argument.
All I suggest is look and read and watch with your eyes free from any sort of pre-conceived perspective, personally I think it's all pretty much self-evident.

That's what I have done. I am at a stalemate. My sis is currently in Hawaii studying Environmental Sciences, so I am definitely inundated with both sides. I think it is just I don't think we can influence the globe as much as we think. Volcanic activity has been higher than now, CO2 output has been higher, and I honestly don't think the average American is contributing too much. I know my footprint is pretty small.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: Jay-morris

LOL...tell yourself whatever you need to make it through another day man.

It's true though! If Trump was not a climate change denier, you would not be a climate change denier, and you call us sheep lol

"The Matrix"

"Man Made Climate Change"

Trump derangement syndrome? So why are suddenly trump supporters climate change deniers? And most of them including you, pretty much clueless about the facts, as has been proven in this thread!
Is it a coincidence that all the trump supporters on here are climate change deniers?

You talk about this Trump derangement syndrome, but ignore to mention the fact that this president is unique in the sense because of his fanatical supporters who look at him as some sort of mini God. What do religous people do? They believe and follow their God. I see no difference here!

LOL...

"The Matrix"

"Man Made Climate Change"

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Interesting you mentioned flat Earth belief because the same logic the flat Earthers apply is the same logic the climate change alarmists apply. There is no proof. Show me the actual scientific proof that shows Man has altered the entire global climate of the Earth.

It doesn't exist. Instead what you have are very, very, very small samples of data that are then fed into computer models where there are a multitude of concatenations of calculations. They are nothing more than computer generated guesses and to apply them to a global scenario expecting any level of accuracy is laughable.

What happened to the Sahara over 6,000 years ago when it was a tropical rain forest? Did Man cause that? Nope. It's now more than 3.5 million square miles of desert. The largest on Earth. We had nothing to do with that. The Sun caused that to occur.

But what does affect the Earth are the heating and cooling cycles of the Sun.

In a single hour, the amount of power from the Sun that strikes the Earth is more than the entire world consumes in an year. That's from the US Dept of Energy. Think about how much power that is in one single hour.

"Human related climate change" doesn't exist. However, the false narrative does. To push a globalist agenda for the consolidation of power and wealth and nothing more.

edit on 20-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Volcanic activity has been higher than now, CO2 output has been higher, and I honestly don't think the average American is contributing too much.
Of major emitting nations, per capita, we're #1. But it depends on where you live.
www.weforum.org...

Volcanic activity has been higher than now, CO2 output has been higher

Yes, there have been times in the distant past when there was extreme volcanic activity over very long periods of time which put a lot of CO2 into the atmosphere. The very distant past.

CO2 levels have not been at the level they are now since before we were human. And it's because of us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/20/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

CO2 levels have not been at the level they are now since before we were human. And it's because of us.

No it's not and you have zero data to support that. There is absolutely no data to support that comment. Plenty of WAGs but no data. But I do like how you completely side stepped the other poster's relevant and data backed points about volcanoes because it disproves the false narrative that Man is altering the global climate of the Earth.

Remember your bartender and high schooler say we will all be dead in 12 years. That's funny.

When in reality it is and will always be the Sun that drives the global climate. Not man. It's simple really.

Since you believe in "man made climate change" then why are you still typing away on your fossil fuel created keyboard consuming your fossil fuel created energy living your fossil fuel led life? Why aren't you supporting your belief by disconnecting and not being part of this mythical problem you seem so intent on believing? That makes you a hypocrite. You either don't believe your own lie or you're a hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join