It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: 1point92AU

Its not just a bartender and a high school student though is it. Are you saying all scientists are part of this conspiracy? That they are manipalating evidence?

You know this is all about trump. He is an idiot, most agree on that, but he can get people like you to not think for themselves.

While you have ignored good points on here, you have not really supplied evidence that says climate change is def not man made.

Brother you haven't made a single point yet other than clearly illustrate you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's a fact. Trump hasn't even been part of this thread until you showed up with your hyperventilating leftist tripe continuing to rant and rave about Trump.

Your party has put forth a bartender and a high school child as the public mouth pieces and that, too, is a fact.

Regarding the "climate scientists" am I saying they are part of a conspiracy? 100%. And it's been proven. I've posted a few different threads here on ATS exposing the narrative supporting lies where they've been caught red handed manipulating and outright falsifying data.

However, that's not relevant to THIS thread.

This thread is about people like you are conditioned to believe a lie.

The very fact that you continue to rant on and on about Trump 100% proves my point and you don't even realize it.

I do not have to do anything. I do not claim to be an expert, but I can read and take in information, and it is clear you are not doing well in this debate. In fact, you are doing very badly.

I have seen you dodge and ignore questions, seen all your queries and questioned answered. So this tells me, no matter what evidence is thrown at you, you are not going to believe it, or change your mind, just like the flat eathers, or the HIV deniers

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

When someone starts accusing you of having Trump deranged syndrome as their rebuttal you know you must pointed out something they can't defend.

The US has taken a turn to crazy town lately. The divide and conquer is stronger than it has ever been in my lifetime.

We have a president that is fueling this. If Trump was not so anti-environment, pro big businesses who pollute I would not have any issues with him.

When we have a president who looks at environmental regulations as a road block to profiteering, we have major long term problems. We are choosing short term profits over long term stability and this means future generations will be stuck cleaning our preventable mess.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Fact (probably the only fact that matters):

Neither you nor me has any idea whether man has had, is having, or will have on climate change. The most ardent supporter of climate change and the most ardent denier of climate change are equally ignorant of any actual knowledge.

Climate is changing. Did we have some impact on that? Dunno. I'm not a scientist. If it's a possibility (and it certainly is a possibility) would it behoove humanity to perhaps be a little proactive for once?

What's the harm if we do something now, and years down the line when there is actually enough studied data to render a more knowledgeable determination on climate change, it's determined we have no impact? Conversely, how much more damage could be done if we do nothing, and that determination years down the road is a big "well it's too late now?"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

LOL...tell yourself whatever you need to make it through another day man.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You and Jay Morris spend a lot of time in front of the mirror each morning with self affirmations don't you? LOL!

You giving me your opinion doesn't negate the facts of what I've presented. It's just your definition of a "counter argument". i.e. "You're wrong because I say so!"

Why don't you get some sources from Little Phage? He provided me one that negated his entire position because he was so caught up in the emotion of wanting to be right he didn't bother to read the actual source.

Just like you and Trump Derangement Syndrome Jay Morris.

You've YET to give me a counter argument and / or substantiate it. So if you want to continue with your temper tantrum then go for it. Or you can answer the questions I presented. You know...the basic common sense questions?

Or you can continue to be a hypocrite and keep banging away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard lecturing the rest of the world how WE are the problem. LOL.

Oh that's right I forgot your other stellar argument which you can't present any evidence or data on. Apparently, according to you, we can continue to use fossil fuels to some mythical degree just within the thresh hold of "just enough, but not too much" before we implode the entire Earth's ecosystem. LOL! Do you even read what you write once you type it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

You and Jay Morris spend a lot of time in front of the mirror each morning with self affirmations don't you? LOL!

You giving me your opinion doesn't negate the facts of what I've presented. It's just your definition of a "counter argument". i.e. "You're wrong because I say so!"

Why don't you get some sources from Little Phage? He provided me one that negated his entire position because he was so caught up in the emotion of wanting to be right he didn't bother to read the actual source.

Just like you and Trump Derangement Syndrome Jay Morris.

You've YET to give me a counter argument and / or substantiate it. So if you want to continue with your temper tantrum then go for it. Or you can answer the questions I presented. You know...the basic common sense questions?

Or you can continue to be a hypocrite and keep banging away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard lecturing the rest of the world how WE are the problem. LOL.

Oh that's right I forgot your other stellar argument which you can't present any evidence or data on. Apparently, according to you, we can continue to use fossil fuels to some mythical degree just within the thresh hold of "just enough, but not too much" before we implode the entire Earth's ecosystem. LOL! Do you even read what you write once you type it?

You haven't presented any facts to refute.

You have claimed repeatedly the sun is the only thing that affects the earths climate. That's so wrong its almost amusing.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Solar activity has always been the key proponent to Earth's weather. Always. At least as long as we've been tracking space weather we have been able to draw the direct correlation to weather events on Earth.

I ran across this today from OANN: NASA: Climate Changes Due To Shifts In Solar Orbit, Not Human Activity

The archive mentioned in the article was published in March of 2000. It's amazing this information has not come to light sooner.

Now the use of teens from the globalists to perpetrate max hysteria and hoaxes regarding the Earth's climate (aka Greta Thurnberg)

ARTICLE: www.oann.com...

According to NASA scientists, so-called “climate change” is mostly driven by factors unrelated to human activity. A past study by the agency found the Sun has been the main factor behind changes in the Earth’s climate over the past 1,000 years. Scientists say our planet’s solar orbit has changed several times over the past centuries. This resulted in a warmer climate in the Middle Ages, or medieval period, and a global cooling in the 14th Century known as the Little Ice Age.

NASA’s findings suggest so-called “man-made climate change” is a political narrative to impose economic control over the global population. The agency has reportedly known about this since 1958. However, its findings seem to have been buried in the archives, while the global push of climate advocacy has taken the forefront of world politics. The Milankovitch Climate Theory shows the tilt of the Earth’s axis along with changes in the solar orbit is the cause of change in climate — not factors surrounding human activity. Nonetheless, global warming continues to be a hot-button issue worldwide, especially since figures like environmental activist Greta Thunberg, 16, are receiving international recognition.

More great reading:

LINK: earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

But, for about 50 years, Milankovitch's theory was largely ignored. Then, in 1976, a study published in the journal Science examined deep-sea sediment cores and found that Milankovitch's theory did in fact correspond to periods of climate change (Hays et al. 1976). Specifically, the authors were able to extract the record of temperature change going back 450,000 years and found that major variations in climate were closely associated with changes in the geometry (eccentricity, obliquity, and precession) of Earth's orbit.

"Man made" climate change is a myth. Climate change is real. The climate....changes. Doh !

Cue and queue the hyperventilating left !

Thank you, poster. A man of great intellect! I couldn't agree more. Climate change is indeed the biggest conspiracy since the apparent discovery of electricity. I've been told by the softy left for over sixty years that electricity is real but I've never seen it! Have you? All I know is that my TV turns on and off when I press the big button on the controller but it could be bloody magic monkey juice powering that contraption for all I know! In fact, I have it on very good authority that electricity is infact reverse magnetism propelled through wires by methane leaking from passing birds. Climate change like 'electricity' is nothing more than fake news.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

Solar activity has always been the key proponent to Earth's weather. Always. At least as long as we've been tracking space weather we have been able to draw the direct correlation to weather events on Earth.

I ran across this today from OANN: NASA: Climate Changes Due To Shifts In Solar Orbit, Not Human Activity

The archive mentioned in the article was published in March of 2000. It's amazing this information has not come to light sooner.

Now the use of teens from the globalists to perpetrate max hysteria and hoaxes regarding the Earth's climate (aka Greta Thurnberg)

According to NASA scientists, so-called “climate change” is mostly driven by factors unrelated to human activity. A past study by the agency found the Sun has been the main factor behind changes in the Earth’s climate over the past 1,000 years. Scientists say our planet’s solar orbit has changed several times over the past centuries. This resulted in a warmer climate in the Middle Ages, or medieval period, and a global cooling in the 14th Century known as the Little Ice Age.

NASA’s findings suggest so-called “man-made climate change” is a political narrative to impose economic control over the global population. The agency has reportedly known about this since 1958. However, its findings seem to have been buried in the archives, while the global push of climate advocacy has taken the forefront of world politics. The Milankovitch Climate Theory shows the tilt of the Earth’s axis along with changes in the solar orbit is the cause of change in climate — not factors surrounding human activity. Nonetheless, global warming continues to be a hot-button issue worldwide, especially since figures like environmental activist Greta Thunberg, 16, are receiving international recognition.

More great reading:

But, for about 50 years, Milankovitch's theory was largely ignored. Then, in 1976, a study published in the journal Science examined deep-sea sediment cores and found that Milankovitch's theory did in fact correspond to periods of climate change (Hays et al. 1976). Specifically, the authors were able to extract the record of temperature change going back 450,000 years and found that major variations in climate were closely associated with changes in the geometry (eccentricity, obliquity, and precession) of Earth's orbit.

"Man made" climate change is a myth. Climate change is real. The climate....changes. Doh !

Thank you, poster. A man of great intellect! I couldn't agree more. Climate change is indeed the biggest conspiracy since the apparent discovery of electricity. I've been told by the softy left for over sixty years that electricity is real but I've never seen it! Have you? All I know is that my TV turns on and off when I press the big button on the controller but it could be bloody magic monkey juice powering that contraption for all I know! In fact, I have it on very good authority that electricity is infact reverse magnetism propelled through wires by methane leaking from passing birds. Climate change like 'electricity' is nothing more than fake news.

What's really funny is that there is more facts in this post than anything the OP has posted.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

"man made" climate change. Not climate change. Re: Original post you quoted. Comprehension is key.

You need to pay attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

More great reading:

What's really funny is that there is more facts in this post than anything the OP has posted.

Don't run away from the discussion you started. Step up and present the facts you so ardently believe. I'm especially interested in the data that supports your new belief of equilibrium: we can continue to use fossil fuels to some mythical degree just within the thresh hold of "just enough, but not too much" before we implode the entire Earth's ecosystem.

I'm going to get you to debunk yourself.

edit on 19-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"man made" climate change. Not climate change. Re: Original post you quoted. Comprehension is key.

It's all the bloody same, fake news!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No it's not mate. The climate does in fact change.

The global climate does not change due to Man.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You call it climate change, I call it the weather.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Another leftie snowflake splitting hairs, I'm disappointed.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

More great reading:

Don't run away from the discussion you started. Step up and present the facts you so ardently believe. I'm especially interested in the data that supports your new belief of equilibrium: we can continue to use fossil fuels to some mythical degree just within the thresh hold of "just enough, but not too much" before we implode the entire Earth's ecosystem.

I'm going to get you to debunk yourself.

Not running awAy from anything.

Pointing out you are wrong on the most basic fundamental point.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's true though! If Trump was not a climate change denier, you would not be a climate change denier, and you call us sheep lol

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It's true though! If Trump was not a climate change denier, you would not be a climate change denier, and you call us sheep lol

"The Matrix"

"Man Made Climate Change"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You call it climate change, I call it the weather.

Nope...I like to call it the weather as well. I actually posted that as an argument many posts back in the beginning of this thread where I asked the hyperventilating leftists on here to explain to me how "meteoroligists" aka weathermen are so inaccurate when it comes to predicting short term weather. I even posted the generally accepted statistics as posted by NOAA.

Then I asked the hyperventilating leftists on here to explain how "climate scientists" can be so accurate at massive long range (i.e. decades) weather predictions when the short range predictions are almost always inaccurate.

Do you know what type of response I received?

Crickets. Then of course, deflection.

BTW...either you're really old, haven't read much of this thread, or are a troll but the last thing anyone can label me as is a lefty. LOL.
edit on 19-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"The Matrix"

"Man Made Climate Change"

Trump derangement syndrome? So why are suddenly trump supporters climate change deniers? And most of them including you, pretty much clueless about the facts, as has been proven in this thread!
Is it a coincidence that all the trump supporters on here are climate change deniers?

You talk about this Trump derangement syndrome, but ignore to mention the fact that this president is unique in the sense because of his fanatical supporters who look at him as some sort of mini God. What do religous people do? They believe and follow their God. I see no difference here!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Of course human related activities can and do affect climate change.
To what extent maybe debateable but to ignore or deny human related climate change is akin to believing in a flat earth and creationism.
It can't be coincidence that all three often go hand in hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join