It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: EvilAxis

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude. You represent the hyperventilating left who are clearly incapable of rational thought. You boy little Phage already provided a source he used which actually debunked his own argument. It was a classic self face palm. Don't come in late to a thread pretending you're here to debate the OP topic. You're here to troll but I can keep you on the line for a long time.

I particularly like how you completely ignore the absolute hypocrisy of your belief system as you type away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard, consuming fossil fuel produced electricity, wearing your fossil fuel produced clothing, sitting at your fossil fuel produced desk, which you walked too in your fossil fuel produced shoes which walked you from your fossil fuel produced car which either consumes fossil fuel or consumes electricity produced from fossil fuel burning plants, which you drove from your fossil fuel produced latte store with your frozen drink in your hand held in a fossil fuel produced cup.

Keep lecturing everyone else how THEY are killing the planet. LOL.

Yes because the acceptance of human impact on the climate absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels...

Well please start by showing your solidarity with your ridiculous belief system. Throw everything you own away. And I do mean everything. Because everything you own and consume has either been produced with fossil fuels, by fossil fuels, or consumes a fossil fuel.

If you truly believed your statement it "absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels" then you wouldn't even be typing on your fossil fuel produced keyboard right now. Yet...you will. Why? Because you are a hypocrite and you don't actually believe that Man is going to destroy the planet by continuing to consume fossil fuels.

You prove you don't actually believe this because you continue to be a consumer of goods and services which exist solely from the use of fossil fuels.

Possibly mssing the tone of my reply.

I will spell it out more clearly for you. Acceptance of mans impact on the climate does not mean we have to all live in caves whittling spoons.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

What level of CO2 is too much? What are the results if it goes up? And by how much? How much will the globe warm? Enough for Canada and Russia to grow crops year round? Is a temperature increase a bad thing? For whom? Who would benefit?

Yea...

Can anyone who claims we are destroying the globe with CO2 answer these?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude. You represent the hyperventilating left who are clearly incapable of rational thought. You boy little Phage already provided a source he used which actually debunked his own argument. It was a classic self face palm. Don't come in late to a thread pretending you're here to debate the OP topic. You're here to troll but I can keep you on the line for a long time.

I particularly like how you completely ignore the absolute hypocrisy of your belief system as you type away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard, consuming fossil fuel produced electricity, wearing your fossil fuel produced clothing, sitting at your fossil fuel produced desk, which you walked too in your fossil fuel produced shoes which walked you from your fossil fuel produced car which either consumes fossil fuel or consumes electricity produced from fossil fuel burning plants, which you drove from your fossil fuel produced latte store with your frozen drink in your hand held in a fossil fuel produced cup.

Yes because the acceptance of human impact on the climate absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels...

Well please start by showing your solidarity with your ridiculous belief system. Throw everything you own away. And I do mean everything. Because everything you own and consume has either been produced with fossil fuels, by fossil fuels, or consumes a fossil fuel.

If you truly believed your statement it "absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels" then you wouldn't even be typing on your fossil fuel produced keyboard right now. Yet...you will. Why? Because you are a hypocrite and you don't actually believe that Man is going to destroy the planet by continuing to consume fossil fuels.

You prove you don't actually believe this because you continue to be a consumer of goods and services which exist solely from the use of fossil fuels.

I will spell it out more clearly for you. Acceptance of mans impact on the climate does not mean we have to all live in caves whittling spoons.

Oh ok...you were being facetious. Typical low information voter response to your complete false narrative from your party. To be more precise it's a typical deflection for a lack of an argument against my argument. Deflect, deflect deflect. The only thing "man made" in this entire ridiculous debate is the false narrative from the left.

The below picture is true. You have a bartender and a high school kid as your experts and you want to lecture the rest of the world.

You people are an absolute joke.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Sorry dude but the left has been getting their asses kicked for years on their ridiculous "man made climate change" false narrative long before your president Trump every showed up.

You want to use Trump as the reason because in typical lefty fashion and lacking any substantive counter argument to common basic sense you choose to deflect and blame someone else.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Oh ok...you were being facetious. Typical low information voter response to your complete false narrative from your party. To be more precise it's a typical deflection for a lack of an argument against my argument. Deflect, deflect deflect. The only thing "man made" in this entire ridiculous debate is the false narrative from the left.

The below picture is true. You have a bartender and a high school kid as your experts and you want to lecture the rest of the world.

Not sure who you think 'My Party' are? Simply pointing out the absurdity of your claim that anyone using fossil fuel derived products and accepting climate change is a hypocrite. It just demonstrates (even more) your total lack of understanding of the subject.

I think you will find the experts are the overwhelming majority of scientists who understand climate change.

With your believe that the sun is the only factor in climate and your frankly weird delusion that you are somehow winning the debate the joke here is you. Sadly not a very funny one.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

You want to use Trump as the reason because in typical lefty fashion and lacking any substantive counter argument to common basic sense you choose to deflect and blame someone else.

Sorry, but thats the pattern I am seeing. Pretty much every climate denier on here worships Trump, which means you do not actually agree with climate change not bring man made, you just believe what your mini God says.

Hence the reason no one should take you seriously becsuse unfortunately, you cannot think for yourself

Like I said, if Trump believed in unicorns, you would believe in unicorns.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Simply pointing out the absurdity of your claim that anyone using fossil fuel derived products and accepting climate change is a hypocrite. It just demonstrates (even more) your total lack of understanding of the subject.

How are you not following this? One cannot preach to the masses that they believe Man i.e. THEM are the direct contributors to a supposed conspiracy to destroy the planet and yet continue to consume products and services that are (in their minds) contributing directly to the very destruction they seem to believe so strongly in.

This is the absolute definition of hypocrisy. There is no debating this as a hypocritical stance. If you genuinely believe Man is destroying the planet to the point at some future state it will become uninhabitable then that person should no longer continue to contribute to the very thing they see as the cause.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too with your nonsensical argument.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Simply pointing out the absurdity of your claim that anyone using fossil fuel derived products and accepting climate change is a hypocrite. It just demonstrates (even more) your total lack of understanding of the subject.

How are you not following this? One cannot preach to the masses that they believe Man i.e. THEM are the direct contributors to a supposed conspiracy to destroy the planet and yet continue to consume products and services that are (in their minds) contributing directly to the very destruction they seem to believe so strongly in.

This is the absolute definition of hypocrisy. There is no debating this as a hypocritical stance. If you genuinely believe Man is destroying the planet to the point at some future state it will become uninhabitable then that person should no longer continue to contribute to the very thing they see as the cause.

There is a fairly wide spectrum between using too much and not using at all.

There is also a fairly wide spectrum between impacting on the climate and making the planet uninhabitable.

Again your failure to understand even the basics.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Sorry, but thats the pattern I am seeing. Pretty much every climate denier on here worships Trump, which means you do not actually agree with climate change not bring man made, you just believe what your mini God says.

Hence the reason no one should take you seriously becsuse unfortunately, you cannot think for yourself

Like I said, if Trump believed in unicorns, you would believe in unicorns.

That's what you tell yourself because you hate Trump. That's your problem. Not everyone else's. I don't worship Trump. I know equally as much as anyone here about the false narrative of "man made climate change". I'm able to connect the dots and see clearly how this is and has always been nothing more than a false narrative to exact greater control by globalists who make trillions of dollars. It started in full force with Al Gore and his propaganda movie, "An Inconvenient Truth". Long before your Trump Derangement Syndrome set in. So good luck with that lie you keep telling to yourself.

The fact you have a bartender and a high school student as your public "experts" on "climate change" says everything.

Keep lying to yourself while you type away on your fossil fuel created keyboard and continue to be part of the fake problem you so strongly believe in.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There is also a fairly wide spectrum between impacting on the climate and making the planet uninhabitable.

Wide spectrum is completely irrelevant when it comes to being a hypocrite. Because you and I both know you cannot give me a median differential which clearly dilettantes the delta between "too much" and "just enough". Because it doesn't exist.

So once again. If you are a believer that Man is going to make the planet uninhabitable then the first thing you should be doing is detaching from goods and services produced by fossil fuels. Otherwise you are just yet another hypocrite.

You are trying to justify your hypocrisy.

You want to talk the talk but you clearly will not walk the walk.
edit on 18-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wide spectrum is completely irrelevant when it comes to being a hypocrite. Because you and I both know you cannot give me a median differential which clearly dilettantes the delta between "too much" and "just enough". Because it doesn't exist.

So once again. If you are a believer that Man is going to make the planet uninhabitable then the first thing you should be doing is detaching from goods and services produced by fossil fuels. Otherwise you are just yet another hypocrite.

Can you point to where I said climate change was going to make the world uninhabitable?

Again failure to understand in your part.

It's not a difficult concept (at least not for most people) adding too much carbon to the atmosphere is impacting the environment.

That doesn't mean that we can't use any fossil fuels and it doesn't mean the world is going to turn into a barren husk.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Can you point to where I said climate change was going to make the world uninhabitable?

It's not a difficult concept (at least not for most people) adding too much carbon to the atmosphere is impacting the environment.

That doesn't mean that we can't use any fossil fuels and it doesn't mean the world is going to turn into a barren husk.

The entire position of the hyperventilating alarmist climate change left has been that unless drastic measures are taken then the Earth would become uninhabitable at some point in the future. Your poster children aka "The Bartender" and "The High Schooler" have been running their collective brain washed mouths non-stop with this very premise this past year. It's the tag line of the left. "Do or Die" "12 years or we're all dead". Look it up.

I'm not arguing about pollution. Of course pollution is bad. It sucks. So we come up with more Earth friendly ways to make stuff. And we should. No one is arguing about pollution.

The context of this thread is that anyone believing that Man is going irrevocably alter the global climate system is absurd and ridiculous. The irrational left have used this as a topic to divide and control. The globalists use it to make more money and consolidate power. That's fact. Look that up too. Check out who invented the carbon credit trading system and software. Funny how this particular company had it developed BEFORE legislation was even introduced. How ironic.

I've asked this before and none of the left has ever answered. Do you REALLY think any of the political powers or globalist powers care about the Earth's ecology? Or do you think they care about the consolidation of power and making more money? The very fact they are where they are is your answer.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Its not just a bartender and a high school student though is it. Are you saying all scientists are part of this conspiracy? That they are manipalating evidence?

You know this is all about trump. He is an idiot, most agree on that, but he can get people like you to not think for themselves.

While you have ignored good points on here, you have not really supplied evidence that says climate change is def not man made.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I do not really think they really belive climate change is not man made. They are just saying what their mini God is saying.

I knew that anthropogenic climate change was a bunch of BS long before Trump came down the escalator.

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I was too busy trying to figure out how I was going to survive 4 (or worse, 8) years of Hillary. When he won, I was dumb-founded, and ... relieved, even though I didn't know anything about him.

When he actually came out and said AGW was BS, I was again surprised - but happy.

I don't agree with him on everything - hate that he seems ok with forfeiture laws - but he is getting a lot of things right, and even better, he is doing it with gusto!

Oh - and I'll be voting in a Presidential race for the first time since I voted for Ron Paul - yes, for Trump.

MAGA/KAG 2020!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The entire position of the hyperventilating alarmist climate change left has been that unless drastic measures are taken then the Earth would become uninhabitable at some point in the future. Your poster children aka "The Bartender" and "The High Schooler" have been running their collective brain washed mouths non-stop with this very premise this past year. It's the tag line of the left. "Do or Die" "12 years or we're all dead". Look it up.

I'm not arguing about pollution. Of course pollution is bad. It sucks. So we come up with more Earth friendly ways to make stuff. And we should. No one is arguing about pollution.

The context of this thread is that anyone believing that Man is going irrevocably alter the global climate system is absurd and ridiculous. The irrational left have used this as a topic to divide and control. The globalists use it to make more money and consolidate power. That's fact. Look that up too. Check out who invented the carbon credit trading system and software. Funny how this particular company had it developed BEFORE legislation was even introduced. How ironic.

I've asked this before and none of the left has ever answered. Do you REALLY think any of the political powers or globalist powers care about the Earth's ecology? Or do you think they care about the consolidation of power and making more money? The very fact they are where they are is your answer.

No the entire position isn't that anymore than the Sun is the 'only driver' of the earth climate.

Again if you can't even get the basics right then maybe this isn't the topic for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I do not really think they really belive climate change is not man made. They are just saying what their mini God is saying.

I knew that anthropogenic climate change was a bunch of BS long before Trump came down the escalator.

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I was too busy trying to figure out how I was going to survive 4 (or worse, 8) years of Hillary. When he won, I was dumb-founded, and ... relieved, even though I didn't know anything about him.

When he actually came out and said AGW was BS, I was again surprised - but happy.

I don't agree with him on everything - hate that he seems ok with forfeiture laws - but he is getting a lot of things right, and even better, he is doing it with gusto!

Oh - and I'll be voting in a Presidential race for the first time since I voted for Ron Paul - yes, for Trump.

MAGA/KAG 2020!

Thank you for proving my point!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No the entire position isn't that anymore than the Sun is the 'only driver' of the earth climate.

Again if you can't even get the basics right then maybe this isn't the topic for you.

As with most fanatics, they do not care about the truth. No matter how many questions he dodges, no matter bow many times he ignores evidence, he will never change his mind. That's why you cannot take these people seriously.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Its not just a bartender and a high school student though is it. Are you saying all scientists are part of this conspiracy? That they are manipalating evidence?

You know this is all about trump. He is an idiot, most agree on that, but he can get people like you to not think for themselves.

While you have ignored good points on here, you have not really supplied evidence that says climate change is def not man made.

Brother you haven't made a single point yet other than clearly illustrate you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's a fact. Trump hasn't even been part of this thread until you showed up with your hyperventilating leftist tripe continuing to rant and rave about Trump.

Your party has put forth a bartender and a high school child as the public mouth pieces and that, too, is a fact.

Regarding the "climate scientists" am I saying they are part of a conspiracy? 100%. And it's been proven. I've posted a few different threads here on ATS exposing the narrative supporting lies where they've been caught red handed manipulating and outright falsifying data.

However, that's not relevant to THIS thread.

This thread is about people like you are conditioned to believe a lie.

The very fact that you continue to rant on and on about Trump 100% proves my point and you don't even realize it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Each one of your points I have offered a rebuttal to. Then you come back and deflect and change. Typical and predictable.

The Sun IS the only driver of the global climate and there does not exist a single body of evidence to counter this fact.

Man is so insignificant we couldn't change the global climate in our wildest dreams.

However, the hyperventilating left is so deranged you actually have a bar tender and a high school kid as your public "climate change" mouth pieces and you really need to get back in the game because I've quoted what the both of them have stated publicly and no matter how much you deny it won't make it untrue. Your side promotes absolute lies and you gobble it up.

The Earth is going to be just fine until our Sun absorbs us one day.

Stop being the sheep.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Each one of your points I have offered a rebuttal to. Then you come back and deflect and change. Typical and predictable.

The Sun IS the only driver of the global climate and there does not exist a single body of evidence to counter this fact.

Man is so insignificant we couldn't change the global climate in our wildest dreams.

However, the hyperventilating left is so deranged you actually have a bar tender and a high school kid as your public "climate change" mouth pieces and you really need to get back in the game because I've quoted what the both of them have stated publicly and no matter how much you deny it won't make it untrue. Your side promotes absolute lies and you gobble it up.

The Earth is going to be just fine until our Sun absorbs us one day.

Stop being the sheep.

There is no deflection just pointing out that you are wrong on every single point. Not just a little wrong but comprehensively, completely and utterly wrong.

You aren't informed or woke or whatever it is you need to think of yourself as opposed to us ' sheep' you are just simply wrong.

You have made ludicrous claims and completely failed to justify or provide evidence.

You have demonstrated total ignorance of what is actually being discussed.

You shown absolutely no awareness of the overwhelming evidence against what you are claiming or even basic understanding of the science involved. Not just climate change science but even basic physics.

You are so wrong that if your posts actually seemed funny I would think you were a Poe.

It's possible to have a reasonable sceptical view about climate change, but not when your view involves denying reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join