It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude. You represent the hyperventilating left who are clearly incapable of rational thought. You boy little Phage already provided a source he used which actually debunked his own argument. It was a classic self face palm. Don't come in late to a thread pretending you're here to debate the OP topic. You're here to troll but I can keep you on the line for a long time.

I particularly like how you completely ignore the absolute hypocrisy of your belief system as you type away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard, consuming fossil fuel produced electricity, wearing your fossil fuel produced clothing, sitting at your fossil fuel produced desk, which you walked too in your fossil fuel produced shoes which walked you from your fossil fuel produced car which either consumes fossil fuel or consumes electricity produced from fossil fuel burning plants, which you drove from your fossil fuel produced latte store with your frozen drink in your hand held in a fossil fuel produced cup.

Keep lecturing everyone else how THEY are killing the planet. LOL.

edit on 15-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude. You represent the hyperventilating left who are clearly incapable of rational thought. You boy little Phage already provided a source he used which actually debunked his own argument. It was a classic self face palm. Don't come in late to a thread pretending you're here to debate the OP topic. You're here to troll but I can keep you on the line for a long time.

I particularly like how you completely ignore the absolute hypocrisy of your belief system as you type away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard, consuming fossil fuel produced electricity, wearing your fossil fuel produced clothing, sitting at your fossil fuel produced desk, which you walked too in your fossil fuel produced shoes which walked you from your fossil fuel produced car which either consumes fossil fuel or consumes electricity produced from fossil fuel burning plants, which you drove from your fossil fuel produced latte store with your frozen drink in your hand held in a fossil fuel produced cup.

Yes because the acceptance of human impact on the climate absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

If trump said unicorns were real, then these people would believe in unicorns too. They are just following him. I do not really think they really belive climate change is not man made. They are just saying what their mini God is saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

If idiots ever had a clue you wouldn't be the one to bring it would you?

Those followers have two choices. Lose ALL your freedom or not. HRC is from the take OUR protections away, STOMP on all our beliefs and DIVIDE us into subgroups.

Is that what you want?

I don't.

I choose and will chose freedom for all, even the fools.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Jay-morris

If idiots ever had a clue you wouldn't be the one to bring it would you?

Those followers have two choices. Lose ALL your freedom or not. HRC is from the take OUR protections away, STOMP on all our beliefs and DIVIDE us into subgroups.

Is that what you want?

I don't.

I choose and will chose freedom for all, even the fools.

As long as you can live with the fact that you are wrong. I do not care about big businesses, I care about the planet, simple as that. And evidence point to us playing a huge part in climate change.

Climate change deniers I put into the same group as flat eat There and HIV does not cause AIDS groups. You will never change these people's minds, no matter the evidence.

All it takes is a dumb#as like trump to say he is sceptical of climate change, then sit down and watch the people follow!

Always been the way eith miniGods

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

And evidence point to us playing a huge part in climate change.

Uhm, no, no it doesn't.

CO2 emissions were higher before humans. The CO2 levels on Earth have also rose faster before than they did after the industrial revolution. There are geologists smarter than you and I doing core samples as we speak that proves this.

So where is your IRREFUTABLE evidence? I haven't seen any. I see a lot of opinion, and feelings, but that's it. So either scientists doing ice core samples, who have nothing to do with the GW agenda are lying, or the thousands of scientists in environmental science (who are trying to keep themselves relevant, and not lose their funding for their chosen field) are lying.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Uhm, no, no it doesn't.

CO2 emissions were higher before humans. The CO2 levels on Earth have also rose faster before than they did after the industrial revolution. There are geologists smarter than you and I doing core samples as we speak that proves this.

So where is your IRREFUTABLE evidence? I haven't seen any. I see a lot of opinion, and feelings, but that's it. So either scientists doing ice core samples, who have nothing to do with the GW agenda are lying, or the thousands of scientists in environmental science (who are trying to keep themselves relevant, and not lose their funding for their chosen field) are lying.

Trump supporter?

So, all these experts are wrong, and they are all part of this conspiracy. Is thst what you are saying? That none of these experts know what they are talking about?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Uhm, no, no it doesn't.

Trump supporter?

So, all these experts are wrong, and they are all part of this conspiracy. Is thst what you are saying? That none of these experts know what they are talking about?

Nah, not a Trump supporter. I am more libertarian.

My sis got her major in environmental studies. I see and hear the confirmation bias daily. When I show her evidence that contradicts hers she shuts down and says my professors said this, my professors said that. Ok that is nice. Refute the evidence. She can't. For as much "evidence" of anthropogenic caused global warming, I can show you "evidence" it is all a naturally occurring cycle.

Until there is no agenda no one will really know the impact we have on the planet, IMO.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Uhm, no, no it doesn't.

Trump supporter?

Nah, not a Trump supporter. I am more libertarian.

My sis got her major in environmental studies. I see and hear the confirmation bias daily. When I show her evidence that contradicts hers she shuts down and says my professors said this, my professors said that. Ok that is nice. Refute the evidence. She can't. For as much "evidence" of anthropogenic caused global warming, I can show you "evidence" it is all a naturally occurring cycle.

Until there is no agenda no one will really know the impact we have on the planet, IMO.

Yeah and so called experts will show you evidence that the earth is flat, and so called experts will show you that HIV, does not call AIDS. so whats your point?

Of you are into this conspiracy that climate change has this hidden agenda, then of course you will be a climate change denier, no matter what evidence is thrown at you, just like other deniers.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah and so called experts will show you evidence that the earth is flat, and so called experts will show you that HIV, does not call AIDS. so whats your point?

Of you are into this conspiracy that climate change has this hidden agenda, then of course you will be a climate change denier, no matter what evidence is thrown at you, just like other deniers.

So the ice core samples, and geologists finding higher than current CO2 levels, is made up?

And I am the denier...

Can you explain why, if humans cause global warming, CO2 levels were higher thousand of years before industry?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Never in the course of human civilization have CO2 levels been higher.

CO2 levels were higher in ancient earth but that is comparing apples to oranges.

Also the rate of CO2 levels are rising is unprecedented in the history of geological records.

The CO2 is coming from our fossil fuel addiction and there are global climate consequences as a result.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So the ice core samples, and geologists finding higher than current CO2 levels, is made up?

And I am the denier...

Can you explain why, if humans cause global warming, CO2 levels were higher thousand of years before industry?

If it was as simple as that, why is everyone, and every expert denying climate change is man made? Are you saying these people are all in on the conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

CO2 levels were higher in ancient earth but that is comparing apples to oranges.

Also the rate of CO2 levels are rising is unprecedented in the history of geological records.

The CO2 is coming from our fossil fuel addiction and there are global climate consequences as a result.

The earth sustained 4000ppm without cooking the planet to a crisp. We are at 480 right now.

Trust me I have seen all the talking points. My sister is at university in Hawaii right now studying climate change.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The earth sustained 4000ppm without cooking the planet to a crisp. We are at 480 right now.

Trust me I have seen all the talking points. My sister is at university in Hawaii right now studying climate change.

Who was claiming we are 'cooking the planet to a crisp'?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Never in human history have CO2 levels been this high.

Once again, the rate CO2 is increasing is also unprecedented in our geological records.

You can not dispute this, instead you deflect to ancient earth conditions which has nothing to do with anthropogenic CO2 levels.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Never in human history have CO2 levels been this high.

Once again, the rate CO2 is increasing is also unprecedented in our geological records.

You can not dispute this, instead you deflect to ancient earth conditions which has nothing to do with anthropogenic CO2 levels.

CO2 has risen faster. Go read the core sample data and charts.

What is your point exactly? What level of CO2 is too much? What are the results if it goes up? And by how much? How much will the globe warm? Enough for Canada and Russia to grow crops year round? Is a temperature increase a bad thing? For whom? Who would benefit?

Yea...
edit on 15-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude.

So you know that no scientist shares your ludicrous "sun is the only driver" definition of climate, and you won't answer whether the sun is getting hotter.

What are we left with?
A plea to join your cult of ignorance.
edit on 15-11-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

LOL...you "challenge" me? Whatever dude.

So you know that no scientist shares your ludicrous "sun is the only driver" definition of climate, and you won't answer whether the sun is getting hotter.

What are we left with?
A plea to join your cult of ignorance.

Keep deflecting like Little Phage does. I love how you continue to ignore the posts. Go back and read the very source Little Phage used to debunk himself. It's literally in the first sentence of the article.

Keep typing away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard hypocrite. Show your solidarity with your idiotic belief system and toss everything you own in the trash and live fossil fuel free.

Otherwise you are just yet another hyperventilating leftist hypocrite with hurt feelings. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yes because the acceptance of human impact on the climate absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels...

Well please start by showing your solidarity with your ridiculous belief system. Throw everything you own away. And I do mean everything. Because everything you own and consume has either been produced with fossil fuels, by fossil fuels, or consumes a fossil fuel.

If you truly believed your statement it "absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels" then you wouldn't even be typing on your fossil fuel produced keyboard right now. Yet...you will. Why? Because you are a hypocrite and you don't actually believe that Man is going to destroy the planet by continuing to consume fossil fuels.

You prove you don't actually believe this because you continue to be a consumer of goods and services which exist solely from the use of fossil fuels.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Well please start by showing your solidarity with your ridiculous belief system. Throw everything you own away. And I do mean everything. Because everything you own and consume has either been produced with fossil fuels, by fossil fuels, or consumes a fossil fuel.

If you truly believed your statement it "absolutely requires that we use zero fossil fuels" then you wouldn't even be typing on your fossil fuel produced keyboard right now. Yet...you will. Why? Because you are a hypocrite and you don't actually believe that Man is going to destroy the planet by continuing to consume fossil fuels.

You prove you don't actually believe this because you continue to be a consumer of goods and services which exist solely from the use of fossil fuels.

Seriously! If Trump was not a climate change denier, you would not be a climate change denier. You base your belief on a idiot you worship! Start using your on mind!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join