It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU
So..the sun is getting warmer?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

He will not answer that question. Been asked that time and time again. As long as his mini God (trump) denys climate change, people like this will too

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Why is it that most climate change deniers on here are trump supporters? Can't stand when people look at their leaders as mini Gods! So sad!

Wow...your comment truly shows your ignorance regarding the politicization of a topic such as this. It's not that most "man made climate change" deniers are Trump supporters. The entire "man made climate change" false narrative began with the liberals. It is and has always been a liberal led political false narrative.

I definitely don't see Trump as any type of a mini God and I sure would never look to ANY political figure for a belief system regarding a topic such as this or any topic for that matter.

The irony in your comment is it's the leftists who look to THEIR leaders as the mini-gods. At least try to get your insults right.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

LOL you got your one star from Phage who still doesn't understand the size of the Earth's atmosphere nor the fact the Sun is and will always be the primary driver of the Earth's climate. Not Man.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

He will not answer that question. Been asked that time and time again. As long as his mini God (trump) denys climate change, people like this will too

Stellar contribution. LOL.

Why don't you point me to that irrefutable evidence that shows the Sun doesn't have an effect on the Earth's climate whereas Man does all by ourselves.

Phage sure can't. All he can do is deflect as he gets his ass handed to him in any discussion with me. His weak attempt at deflection occurred shortly after he attempted to use a "source" by using his Google PHD fervently trying to find something on the ol' interwebs to refute my undeniable argument, however, ironically he didn't bother to read his "source" very well as the "source" stated the primary driver of the Earth's climate is....

drum roll.....

THE SUN !!!!

LOL...he literally debunked himself. CLASSIC !!!

edit on 7-11-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Why don't you point me to that irrefutable evidence that shows the Sun doesn't have an effect on the Earth's climate whereas Man does all by ourselves.

Oh boy, changing goalposts!

Where, in this thread has anyone said your words above?.."the Sun doesn't have an effect on the Earth's climate"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Oh boy, changing goalposts!

Where, in this thread has anyone said your words above?.."the Sun doesn't have an effect on the Earth's climate"

Your comprehension is severely lacking. LOL...little Phage follower. You were doing so well parroting other fading people who can't seem to produce any data that proves their ridiculous belief of "man made climate change" versus the Sun. Re-read the OP or you can keep deflecting like little Phage.

EDIT: Be sure you star each other ! LOL.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No, you are lying, or at best..disingenuous.. it's not worth my time.

You started the thread being a dick with your title, might as well end it the same.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No, you are lying, or at best..disingenuous.. it's not worth my time.

You started the thread being a dick with your title, might as well end it the same.

Cheers

It's not worth your time because you have no argument and you have no original thoughts other than to parrot other's comments who were clearly deflecting away from the fact they debunked themselves. If you have an argument then by all means please post it.

Funny how whiny little liberals love to break glass and then cry when they get cut. LOL.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Does it matter if the sun is generating more heat or even less heat?
if the Magnetosphere is not deflecting the radiation it is travelling thru to get to earth we will get hotter regardless of the co2 levels.

www.scienceabc.com...

So can you confirm that the same exact amount of radiation energy (heat) arriving inside the Magnetosphere today has not changed in recent years?

FYI
Not an America so not influenced by your corrupt Party Politics. If you can't see that Trump is a mirror reflection of majority of Americans, like yourself - loud mouthed , objectionable and very opinionated compared to the two faced slime-balls that are normally the face of political elites. You have a problem. Because it doesn't matter how the truth is delivered or who delivers it carbon tax is a hoax and not helping save anyone or anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

carbon tax is a hoax and not helping save anyone or anything.

I agree!, have never stated otherwise.

I still believe we(humanity) have made a mark since the industrial revolution.

As for this

FYI
Not an America so not influenced by your corrupt Party Politics. If you can't see that Trump is a mirror reflection of majority of Americans, like yourself - loud mouthed , objectionable and very opinionated compared to the two faced slime-balls that are normally the face of political elites. You have a problem. Because it doesn't matter how the truth is delivered or who delivers it

I'm not American, I have not brought up Trump???

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Why is it that most climate change deniers on here are trump supporters? Can't stand when people look at their leaders as mini Gods! So sad!

Wow...your comment truly shows your ignorance regarding the politicization of a topic such as this. It's not that most "man made climate change" deniers are Trump supporters. The entire "man made climate change" false narrative began with the liberals. It is and has always been a liberal led political false narrative.

I definitely don't see Trump as any type of a mini God and I sure would never look to ANY political figure for a belief system regarding a topic such as this or any topic for that matter.

The irony in your comment is it's the leftists who look to THEIR leaders as the mini-gods. At least try to get your insults right.

I did not say world wide! On this board, most deniers are trump supporters. It's a trend anyone can see!

It's obvious and the evidence points to climate change is because of us.

But hey, we will always have deniers in pretty much every subject. From HIV to the earth being flat to climate change.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

So can you confirm that the same exact amount of radiation energy (heat) arriving inside the Magnetosphere today has not changed in recent years?

The magnetosphere has no effect on electromagnetic radiation. Which is what your link is about.

edit on 11/10/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Carbon dioxide is plant food, and occurs naturally in our atmosphere, that's why we've always had plants on Earth, to begin with!

An actual greenhouse uses CO 2 to grow healthy plants, often faster than in normal conditions, where less CO 2 exists around them.

If the Earth had greater than previous levels of CO 2 within the atmosphere, plants would have started to grow faster, and healthier, than in centuries past, same as they do within a greenhouse.

Plants are not growing any faster, or healthier than before, which proves normal CO 2 levels still exist.

Greenhouses are like small research sites that test elevated levels of CO 2 on plants, showing how they grow even healthier, and faster, than under normal CO 2 levels.

When I hear people claim that CO 2 is a pollutant, it makes me gag, since it is NOT a pollutant, just the reverse. It is a much needed part of our living environment, which feeds our plants, and photosynthesis occurs, releasing oxygen into our atmosphere. In case anyone doesn't know, oxygen is not a pollutant, either

Apparently, trillions of plants on Earth are now growing faster than normal, but for some strange reason, nobody can see it, except for 'scientists'!

I'd suggest trillions of plants that grow no faster, or slower, than before, would be fairly convincing evidence of 'climate change' being pure BS. That's why 'scientists' don't mention that blatantly obvious fact, as if that alone, didn't actually prove CO 2 levels are greater than normal!! 'Not at all! It is the ice in Earth's polar regions, which are starting to melting away, which proves it. Only higher levels of CO 2 could cause the polar regions to melt away, obviously'

They simply claim all of the ice is melting away, and show us films of ice slabs, breaking off, and slipping into the ocean, which is supposedly 'proof' of the ice melting away. In fact, slabs of ice have always broken off from the rest, into the ocean, because of MORE ice being created earlier on! They don't mention that part, of course, because it wouldn't really help their claim so much! And they ignore it, as if it didn't happen at all!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

One's good, two must be better. Right?

Some rain is good. A whole lot of rain is better. Right?

Quaaludes and CO2. Same idea. Right?

edit on 11/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

...the Sun is and will always be the primary driver of the Earth's climate. Not Man.

And once again - nobody disputes that, not even the flat-earthers, far as I know.

But earlier you said the sun was the ONLY driver of earth's climate (your caps.)

Which of these contradictory statements do you believe?
edit on 13-11-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

...the Sun is and will always be the primary driver of the Earth's climate. Not Man.

And once again - nobody disputes that, not even the flat-earthers, far as I know.

But earlier you said the sun was the ONLY driver of earth's climate (your caps.)

Which of these contradictory statements do you believe?

You're not here to debate the topic. Just to troll but I like you flat Earthers because at this point it's pretty entertaining to me.

It's pretty clear what I've said. Go back through and read my posts. Which we both know you won't.

ONLY driver. I used "primary" not even realizing it so whatever. Chalk it up to typing too quickly. Go back and read the clear message in the OP and the clear message in my many posts regarding the topic. The Sun is the only driver. Man will never impact the global climate system in the capacity that it changes to the degree you flat Earthers think it will. Never.

I've provided many perfect examples of past catastrophic events where the Earth fully and completely rebounded, facts on our habitation of the planet, facts on the Sun's impact on the Earth if it were to not "shine" for a week and all the sheep want to do is support their completely unsubstantiated blind political belief. Meanwhile we have MOUNTAINS of evidence, data, and science that proves the ONLY driver of the Earth's climate is and will always be the Sun.

But the thing I love the most about you "man made climate change" hyperventilating lefties is how hypocritical you are as you type away on your fossil fuel produced keyboard, consuming fossil fuel produced electricity, wearing your fossil fuel produce clothing, sitting at your fossil fuel produced desk, which you walked too in your fossil fuel produced shoes which walked you from your fossil fuel produced car which either consumes fossil fuel or consumes electricity produced from fossil fuel burning plants, which you drove from your fossil fuel produced latte store with your frozen drink in your hand held in a fossil fuel produced cup.

You're literally the physical embodiment of walking hypocrisy. You point at the rest of the world and say "they are the problem".

LOL...you're a walking joke. Now get triggered.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's pretty clear what I've said. Go back through and read my posts. Which we both know you won't.

I have (so others don't have to).

ONLY driver. I used "primary" not even realizing it so whatever. Chalk it up to typing too quickly.

That's odd because you said, "the sun is the primary driver" in three separate posts.

You said the sun is the driver twenty four times (and you accuse me of trolling) and, prior to your last missive, you said the sun is the ONLY driver once.

So thanks for clarifying.
If we're working from that premise, we are indeed in flat-earth territory. I challenge you to quote one scientist who says the sun is the only driver of climate.
edit on 14-11-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Does it matter if the sun is generating more heat or even less heat?
if the Magnetosphere is not deflecting the radiation it is travelling thru to get to earth we will get hotter regardless of the co2 levels.

www.scienceabc.com...

FYI
Not an America so not influenced by your corrupt Party Politics. If you can't see that Trump is a mirror reflection of majority of Americans, like yourself - loud mouthed , objectionable and very opinionated compared to the two faced slime-balls that are normally the face of political elites. You have a problem. Because it doesn't matter how the truth is delivered or who delivers it carbon tax is a hoax and not helping save anyone or anything.

Wait, you just debunked anthropogenic global warming. Was that intended? CO2 emissions do not effect the magnetosphere.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

We're you a climate change denier before you supported trump? Like I said! Some people love their mini Gods!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join