It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that "Man Made Climate Change" is for the weak minded sheep

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 1point92AU

No need for ad homs.

Sensitive. Losing yet again and has to resort to the "ad hominem" response. You break glass and then cry when you get cut. LOL.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The climate has changed on its own in the past, that cant be denied. But again, as a result of things happening on the surface of the planet. Mangrove areas (any areas where water and plant matter meet really) create a hell of a lot of co2, as do animals, as do a number of different geologic formations. However, in the last 100 years, us humans are contributing a hell of a lot. And not just pure co2 dumping, but the strangling of the planets own natural co2 sequestration mechanism through a awful lot of forestry.

The climate is changing of its own accord, yes; but we're certainly helping it along faster than it'd go on its own.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

The climate is changing of its own accord, yes; but we're certainly helping it along faster than it'd go on its own.

There's no doubt the global climate changes. But not because of Man.

It's amazing how the Earth could "survive" so many mass extinctions where the last one wiped out 70% of all animal and plant life and yet here we are with a "healthy" planet. I mean can you imagine what a person would think back in the day if we woke up to see 70% of all animal and plant life extinct?

That would be a legitimate alarmist call to the "end times".

Yet, no where is there data that supports man as the cause of global climate change. There sure as hell is a lot of data stating the Sun is the driver. And there sure are a lot of documented examples of "climate scientists" caught manipulating data and outright fabricating data to support a false "man made" narrative.

It's ironic the "man made climate change" followers seem to consistently ignore this fact. And now...I can add in they want to ignore the legitimate science that the Sun is the ONLY driver of the Earth's climate.

I've posed a lot of valid and legitimate pragmatic arguments here in this thread and the only one who continues to move the goal posts is the ego driven Phage because he can't "win".

Like I said before...it's laughable.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The topic is climate, not me.

Is the Sun getting warmer?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: Badams

There's no doubt the global climate changes. But not because of Man.

It's amazing how the Earth could "survive" so many mass extinctions where the last one wiped out 70% of all animal and plant life and yet here we are with a "healthy" planet. I mean can you imagine what a person would think back in the day if we woke up to see 70% of all animal and plant life extinct?

That would be a legitimate alarmist call to the "end times".

Yet, no where is there data that supports man as the cause of global climate change. There sure as hell is a lot of data stating the Sun is the driver. And there sure are a lot of documented examples of "climate scientists" caught manipulating data and outright fabricating data to support a false "man made" narrative.

It's ironic the "man made climate change" followers seem to consistently ignore this fact. And now...I can add in they want to ignore the legitimate science that the Sun is the ONLY driver of the Earth's climate.

I've posed a lot of valid and legitimate pragmatic arguments here in this thread and the only one who continues to move the goal posts is the ego driven Phage because he can't "win".

Like I said before...it's laughable.

Never before have I read a thread where someone completly ignored evidence and questions to fit their own beliefs! The scary thing is there are a lot of people like you. Once your mind is made up, there is no going back! It's called arragonce!

Phage has asked you time and time again "is the sun warming up" and you refuse to answer! Because you know the answer does not fit your BS beliefs!

People like you will only start moaning about climate change and crying lime a baby about it, when it starts effecting directly!

It's sad, but these days, it seems alot of people are climate change deniers becsuse their mini God trump is one!

That's a trend I am finding here. Alot of these people on here who are deniers are trump supporters! Is thst a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
weather and climate are two different things reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If the ice sheet is above sea level, like Greenland or Antartica, then that doesn't apply.

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: grey580

From your article that was posted.

...orbital variations remain the most thoroughly examined mechanism of climatic change on time scales of tens of thousands of years and are by far the clearest case of a direct effect of changing insolation on the lower atmosphere of Earth
(National Research Council, 1982).

While I'm not in 100% agreement with some of the more extreme climate change advocates. I live in Miami and I can see with my own eyes how the ocean is creeping up onto land during king tides. Something that I've not seen in my 46 years living in Miami.

Politicians are just denying climate change so they can kick the can down the road. Because it's politically expedient. When the SHTF and many coastal cities will have to be evacuated it's gonna be ugly.

When ice melts, the solid becomes a liquid and the liquid then replaces the volume formerly occupied by the solid. But all of those "smart" climate scientists would lose funding if they told you that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join