It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Democrats Bring Impeachment In Order To Remove Joe Biden and Clinton Nation Returns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Did The Democrats Bring Impeachment In Order To Remove Frontrunner Joe Biden And Allow Hillary Clinton To Steal The Nomination…Again?Text

This is my 3rd Thread on this topic as I wrote twice that she will once again come on board after Biden's bid is sunk and sanitized. Her issues are behind her. Hubby Bill is in the clear again as Epstein has just faded away. She has her health back and all INTEL agencies seem to have her back along with their pet MSM. Soros is on board and Lord Jacob Rothschild is just a phone call away just like back in the day at the State Department.

So here's the link and story. For those of you who poo poo the story and the web site, balloons like these are always floated in the dark corners of the web so as to cop a feel. Its always done that way so as to not totally discredit big players in big times. Plus just who else is left? Bernie just kind of capitulated with his cholesterol issue. Warren consumes herself in her own "gas" and the others from California aren't going anywhere.

So here you go:

Hillary's choice of the word "tornado" is a poker tell — resonant for those old enough to remember how her former business partner Jim McDougal served as her fall guy for the Whitewater affair, a real estate development scheme that failed amid crime and scandal. Joe Biden probably doesn't realize that he is being set up as a fall guy just like McDougal. The prima facie corruption of his totally unqualified son receiving six hundred grand a year from a Ukrainian oligarch while Biden was the point man on Ukraine for Barack Obama will be the shiny object for the counter-attack on the current Democrat impeachment frenzy. Meanwhile, the larger picture of Ukrainian corruption's role on the 2016 election will fall by the wayside.

NTEB ARTICLE

Reference Material
edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: revised link n

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You know.... I can't even think about why the left does what it does anymore. It makes my head hurt.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think that the plan is to be rid of corrupt Biden to prepare for the dark horse at the convention. With Biden the Demented gone, Warren will be allowed to play Crazy Fake Indian until the Convention so Trump supporters will be wasting time and money fighting a straw candidate.
Hillary is too old and infirm to run and the DNC, crazy as they are, probably don't want her. I believe that Michelle Obama will be the surprise just as her husband was. She will espouse a more centrist position (until elected) and bring many Dem voters back into the fold. If Michelle won't run, the Dems will allow any PITA candidate to run just to get rid of them and focus on 2024. This is akin to the GOP allowing McCain to discover that he was unelectable after saddling him with Palin to ensure the loss.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Oh dear lord, please ... dont make me have to listen to that awful droning HRC for another year. Fight it Quid Pro Joe!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hope Democrats are in fact behind the Joe Schmo scandal because it will be a double barrel backfire 😃

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Trump broke federal election laws and then admitted that he did it. What has Biden admitted to and what evidence is there he broke what law?

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hope Democrats are in fact behind the Joe Schmo scandal because it will be a double barrel backfire 😃

If this is so obvious Joe "Schmo" Biden should be indicted, how come it hasn't happened yet?

If there's so much evidence of Democrats being corrupt why are Republicans so incompetent when it comes to enforcing our laws??????

edit on 2-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As stupid as you want to believe the Dems are, they are not that stupid. At most, Clinton may act as a senior stateswoman over the next year and offer herself as a part time adviser. She will write books and make money from those that still adore her, but run for office again? They can't be that stupid can they? It's very hard for me to believe that though it may be totally believable to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
As stupid as you want to believe the Dems are, they are not that stupid. At most, Clinton may act as a senior stateswoman over the next year and offer herself as a part time adviser. She will write books and make money from those that still adore her, but run for office again? They can't be that stupid can they? It's very hard for me to believe that though it may be totally believable to you.

Not only that, how can Democrats, the minority power in government, be so powerful to be able to dupe and be responsible for EVERYTHING that is wrong in this country? You would think the Republican majorities would take charge and fix things. Instead, government is worse than ever. Again, how can the minority party be so all-powerful?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Because he's Joe Schmo !! 🐇

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think the Dems are gonna run her. It's just a gut feeling, but I think they will.

If she runs, it'll absolutely galvanize every conservative voter in America.

The outcome of a Clinton win at this date would seal the fate of the country..

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Hillary ran and ended up winning. We think the division is bad now? It won't even compare to a Clinton presidency. Makes perfect sense for the agenda those in power are currently pushing, I think this could be in the script.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well biden keeps falling in polls, warren has declared war on wallstreet and big tech and sanders just got a stent put in due to heart issues (he probably will bounce back though as my dad had this done 6 months ago and is mostly back to health and hes 10 years older then sanders)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The democrats backfire so often these days that they remind me of the car in Uncle Buck...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
well biden keeps falling in polls, warren has declared war on wallstreet and big tech and sanders just got a stent put in due to heart issues (he probably will bounce back though as my dad had this done 6 months ago and is mostly back to health and hes 10 years older then sanders)

Hey , c'mon man be nice to old bern.
He finally learned how to use a comb, so I'd say he's improving....

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
If this is so obvious Joe "Schmo" Biden should be indicted, how come it hasn't happened yet?
If there's so much evidence of Democrats being corrupt why are Republicans so incompetent when it comes to enforcing our laws??????

It's the Swamp. All those Dems and Gops are caught up in the swamp together. Their all guilty. That's not seaweed they are caught in, that's dirty money. Like a spider web, they are all tied together in their dirty deeds. If one goes under they could all go under.

That's the main reason they did not want Trump President, he was not in the good ole boy swamp like the rest of them.

So they keep trying to pull him under before he can find the drain plug in all that dirty water.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

ha was trying to be id bet hes in better shape then my father sadly but even pops is still kicking around building his boats at his age

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Quit saying her name !!!

If we don't talk about her maybe she won't materialize.

Please Baby Jesus, in the name of all that is good and righteous, please let us not have to go through another Trump-HRC contest. I don't know if I have enough will to live to make it through.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump broke federal election laws and then admitted that he did it. What has Biden admitted to and what evidence is there he broke what law?

Where do you get this stuff? Trump did nothing of the sort and many legitimate sources have said just that.

President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden.

No he didn't.

The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

No, he did not. The transcript shows nothing like that was discussed, Zelensky said there was no pressure, no mention of a political contribution of any kind and that they never discussed money. The treaty between our two countries says we will work with them in investigations and they with us. Totally, one hundred percent legal and is actually an obligation of Trump to ask for that help.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

This is a moot issue because no money for help was ever discussed in the phone call. None. Zero. False accusation. Period. End of story. The truth is a thing. Learn it, live it, love it. It will set you free!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Sorry but we have to deal with reality along with Atlanta being the chosen city fr the 4th Reich New World Order. Look at CNN and all the spooks they hired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join