It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection Issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Anyone else having some connection issues lately(past 4 or 5 days). I'm getting a lot of web page busy and just endless loading going between pages.

I'm wondering If i'm the only one(happens on multiple pc's, multiple locations with different browsers).

Is it just a traffic issue maybe? I'm sure traffic will be up for the big election cycle.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I have noticed that the same thing that used to happen between the 25-35 minute after the hour thing is now happening in the 10-20 minute after the hour time frame now. Pages either take forever to load or wont load at all with the exception of the Live Topics page and My ATS- nothing else will load for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It seems hit or miss with me but doesn't seem to be a set timeframe like it used to be.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I had issues a few days ago, but found out it was my ISP that was having issues. Confirmed by the ISP later in the day on their provided tracking system of outages and issues.

Otherwise ATS has been fast and reliable for me and it's been some time since I've had any issue at all. Not a clue what's causing your problems though? I'm on daily pretty much, even when I don't post. Pages have been loading quickly and reliably.
edit on 10/2/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"Too many connections" at about 6:30 a.m.

new topics

top topics

join